Thunder {Louis Tomlinson AU}

By LoganEPoole

You know the story of Athena and Louis Tomlinson. Although it wasn't the perfect fairytale, they ended up liv... More

Before You Read
Summary
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
there is now a trailer & quick question
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Hello.
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
{CLOSED}10k Character Ask!
twenty-one
character ask answers
twenty-two
#Wattys2015
twenty-three
twenty-four
one shot book & other news
twenty-five
twenty-six
i'm bored..
twenty-seven
quick update
twenty-eight
thirty
QUICK
thirty-one
epilogue
final note.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENTS
New Beginnings

twenty-nine

1.7K 87 24
By LoganEPoole

-Athena-

After trying to get a response out of Liam, Harry rose to his feet, his chest heaving as he glared at Jade. "You f***ing bitch!" He snapped, both of his arms igniting in flames. "What have you done to Liam?!"

"You act like he was that important." Jade replied curtly, crossing her arms.

"He is my fiancé!" Harry yelled, before throwing a round of fire towards her, dad lunging towards Josie and pulling her out of the way.

The look on Harry's face when Liam didn't respond almost brought me to tears. His green eyes were full of tears, his lips trembling as he cradled his fiancé close to him, begging him to wake up and to come back. I knew the feeling. I knew what it felt like knowing you might've lost the love of your life. The pain is absolutely unbearable and no one should have to go through it.

I looked at lifeless Liam's face, a tear streaming down my cheek. Liam was one of my best friends. Seeing him in this state, made my heart ache. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, before opening my eyes to find the scenery had changed, the sky around me different shades white and blue.

"Now is the time, Athena." The mysterious female voice said, as I watched her approach me. "You can save him."

"But he's dead? You can't fix dead." I argued back, standing to my feet and staring at the figure. "It's not physically possible to bring someone back to life. Especially if their spine was damaged."

"This is true: you can't fix the dead. But I will make an exception for Liam, seeing as though he is needed with you and your friends. Once you save him, your healing will disappear and no longer be of use to you."

"But you told me I needed it to heal people injured by Team Z." I stated, looking at her with much confusion. "Why give me a power I can only use a few times?"

"This power is not for you. You had once explained that this ability felt like it had belonged to someone else, and that is true." She explained. "This was only temporary."

"If it doesn't belong to me, then who does it-" I began, before the realization hit me. I rested my hand on my stomach, my eyes never leaving the mysterious figure's. My baby was the healer this entire time. "Wait- how is my baby a healer if I have adamantium claws and Louis has strength?"

"Simple: I have given it as a gift. I was informed to grace the baby with it. If you decide in the future to have more children, they won't be as lucky."

"Well, that's not really fair." I mumbled.

"In our previous conversation, I said you've been rude and hateful for most your life. You met your husband and you turned your whole life around after realizing you were under compulsion. Now, you are fighting to stay alive and saving others in the process, just like that little girl, Andi." The voice told me. "Because of this, you are a hero. This is why the baby has been giving blessed with healing."

I never once decided to label myself a hero, because I never felt like one. And due to past circumstances, that was true: I wasn't a hero. A hero is a person who is admired, or idolized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. Did I deserve such a title?

Louis does.

"I must leave now, Athena, and we may not meet again. Because of this, I ask you to stay safe and take care."

I opened my eyes, the sound of heavy fighting in the background bringing me back to reality. The sky around me was a dark, specks of red visible. I looked down at Liam, the mysterious voice telling me to bring Liam back.

I took a deep breath, before pressing my hands onto his back and closing my eyes once again. "C'mon Liam, we need you." I whispered, the strange but familiar power coming from my fingertips and palms.

"Athena, what are you doing?" Harry asked, his voice broken and breathless. Another set of footsteps appeared behind me, their breathing just as heavy as Harry's.

"Come on back." I said, before I felt Liam's back move as a result of him taking his first breath from being brought back. I rolled him carefully onto his back, his eyes starting to flutter a tiny bit. "Harry, come here." I said quickly. Within seconds, he sat beside me, his eyes fixated on Liam.

"What the hell happened?" Liam mumbled, Harry placing his hand on his cheek, tears running down his face. "Why are you crying, babe?"

I moved away from them, standing to my feet and looking at Louis. He gave me a soft smile, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him in a massive hug. I missed this feeling.

"I'm glad you're okay." He mumbled into my neck.

"I'm happy to see you're not hurt." I replied, as we pulled away. I looked behind me and saw mom holding Josie down on the ground, restraining her to the floor. I walked over to them, three of Zayn's team laying on the ground out cold. I knew they weren't dead, but I also knew they wouldn't be getting up anytime soon.

"Where's Jade?" I asked Louis. He shrugged his shoulders, causing me to narrow my eyes at him. "She's possessed Josie and we need her knock out in order to get Josie back."

Just as Louis went to speak, I heard a noise behind me. I thruster my claws out and turned around, coming face to face with Jade. She laughed, her arms crossed against her chest in attempt to intimidate me.

That's cute.

"You laugh too much, you know that right?" I said. "Let my sister go."

"And why would I do that? She was stupid enough to let her guard down."

"So help me God, I will end you." I hissed, moving closer towards her. "Either you release her from your grasp, or you'll make six new best friends." I added, sticking both my hands up for her to see. She took a deep breath and nodded, turning to face Josie.

That's when she quickly turned around and kicked her foot at me, causing me to stumble back in surprise. She repeated the same action, as I grabbed her ankle and pushed it forward hard enough for her to do a flip and land on the ground. I jumped at her, the tips of my claws cutting her suit.

She grabbed my wrists and threw me to the ground beside her, before getting on top of me, her fists connecting with my jaw multiple times. "You're weak!"

"Am I?" I said with a smirk, as she stared at me for a moment in confusion. "You see, you just screwed yourself over."

"And how's that?" She snapped. I looked over her shoulder, only to find Josie standing behind her with her hands on her hips. My sister cleared her throat, causing Jade to sit up straight with wide eyes.

"Let's have a little chat." Josie hissed, pulling Jade off of me and setting her onto her feet. Within seconds, Josie punched Jade, commencing a battle of her own.

Louis ran towards me and helped me to my feet, my back starting to even worse. "Are you okay?" He asked, his hands cupping my face. "How does your back feel? She slammed you pretty hard."

"Louis, I'm fine." I chuckled, pressing my forehead against his. "Don't be so paranoid."

"I have to be! We are at war and you and the baby could've been really hurt just then." He said, backing away from me and crossing his arms.

"For the third time: I'm fine. Nothing happened. We are both f-" I felt an arm wrap around my neck and my back being slammed against someone's chest.

"Athena!" Dad and mom screamed, as they ran over and stood beside Louis, each of them sharing the same look: fear and anger. Just then, I felt a metal object being pressed against my forehead, the sound of a gun cocking in my ear.

"I'm going to kill you!" Louis hissed, taking a step forward, only for me to be pulled backwards.

"One more step and Athena is gone." The voice threatened, as his grip on my neck got a little tighter, as the voice became more familiar. Zayn pressed the gun to my head harder, chuckling loudly. "You can't do anything now. Your telekinetic team mate is still trying to get up and function, one member is fighting with my team mate, and your strongest members are in my possession." He explained, my heart instantly dropping. He knew about the powers the baby had. "You have nothing."

_____________________________

There's probably only two or three chapters left. :(

Keep sending in songs that remind you of Louis and Athena. Make sure to check out my new story entitled Touch and the #LouenaProposal one shot I wrote! You can find it in Thunderbolt.

Now, I must go to work at good ol' McDonalds. -.-

I love you all,

Logan, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 96 33
Terra and Hope have been friends since they met. But, what happens when Hope gets a boyfriend, and decides she needs to spend every minute with him...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
2.5K 44 47
"I am, and always will be about you." Harry and Louis used to be childhood best finds. Until they had to leave each other. But true lovers always fin...
31K 842 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...