The Matt Situation...

By MattMagconLover

Sasha is a MagCon representative with her bff Hailey. When Matt finds out that she likes him, will things go... More

Good Morning Sunshine...
Hotel Rooms?!
Its Who???
The Date... OMG
Looks Like I'm, Pregnant.
Wow
Hell No!
Don't leave
Hard Choices...Or Nah!
Oh no.
It all started with Stiletto's...
No More Chances...
Cameron!
Who are you?
Wait, Matthew?
Back Home.
One Big "Happy" Family
3 Damn Days
Plane Ride

Baby or Nah?

10 0 0
By MattMagconLover

Sasha POV
WHAT WAS I THINKING! I KNEW THIS SHIT WAS GONNA HAPPEN!
I have been talking to myself all fucking day. This is getting old! Yes i know i should'nt be doing this, but it feels so right.

Matt POV
Sasha has been gone alot lately... and im getting worried. I mean i have stayed home all week watching Hope, alone. So i called over the guys.
Phone Convo-
Matt-M
Nash-N
Aaron-A
Carter-Cartah
Hayes-H
Cam-C

M- Heys you guys wanna come over and help me with Hope?
N-Sure, but i have to bring hayes...
Cartah-Why?
N-Because mom and dad left and they told me not to leave him here.
Cartah-Oh.
A-I will be there in like 2 mins.
M-Okay. Heys did cam even answer his phone?
N-Nope...
M-Do you guys know why.
H-I do! Shit... im dead...
M-what do you mean hayes?
H-I will tell you when i get there. You are not going to like it tho... (whispers last part)
M-'Ight i will see you guys soon then.
All- Bye

(Still Matt POV)
Hope started crying when the boys walked in but then Nash picked her up and she stopped almost instantly. If only i was the one to hold her when she was born... Yes im still a little mad at Nash, but its not his fault. Its mine. And then the Jacks walk in. Nash told them i guess. Right after came Taylor and Hayes...
"So whats up with cam?" i asked right away.
"heiswithagirl..." he said a little to fast.
"what girl?"
"Sasha..."
What! What the hell!
"WHAT! WHAT THE HELL! Can you guys wath her for like half an hour?" I asked, trying to calm down.
"Yeah we got it!" They all said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...