only free makoto x reader x h...

By futurefish1414

More

authors note
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
A/N
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
you'r choice
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27 (sorta, not really. Sorry)
chapter 27 (officially)
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
hi
chapter 32
chapter 32 (part 2)
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
help please
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
not a chapter
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus chapter 1 of who knows how many
Bonus chapter part 2
Chapter 45
Last A/N
A/N
I'm back?

chapter 30

1.1K 51 4
By futurefish1414

Haru's POV
I got out of the pool knowing that I skipped two of my classes and I only have one left. I dry myself off, put on my uniform (over my swimsuit of course), and walk to class.
~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~
When I walked in everyone was talking and waiting for miss Ama-chan to get in the classroom. "Haru I have the notes and assignments you missed." Says Makoto I nod and sit behind (f/n) her head laid down on her desk I noticed she had her earbuds in and the music was on full blast. I heard my favorite song (fav/song) blasting out of her earbuds and smiled at myself, I looked at Makoto and he was staring at (f/n) with a kinda puppy dog look in his eyes. I grabbed a scrap of paper from my journal and wrote on it, I pushed it on Makoto's desk.

Makoto's POV
I got a note from Haru it read 'did you figure out a way to get (f/n) back? Also I want some mackerel did you bring any?' I scribble a response on the paper and pass it back, it read 'no and Haru you didn't eat lunch so you should have some.' He passed it back 'ok and I left my bento in my locker so give me food.' I sigh and look at my best friend he nods,I dig through my backpack till I find a granola bar. I hand it to Haru who gives me a small thank you and opens the wrapper.
~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~
Gou's POV
We were all sitting at Haruka-senpai's house having a team meeting, the only problem was that I didn't even know what the meeting was for! Haruka-senpai was in the kitchen cooking and everyone else was silently waiting for, I couldn't take it anymore. "Ok your all acting weird I need an explanation now! And if this is a team meeting than why isn't (f/n) here?" When I said that Nagisa and Rei looked down at there cups of tea, Makoto's grip tightened around his cup, and Haru straightened his back a little. "Rei what happened?" I asked looking at the formula freak, he sighs and finally talks "we...we did something awful to (f/n). We made her friend (bgf/n) leave cause we were jealous and now she won't talk to us, she said she hated us and never wants to talk to us." I nod "ok then so in other words you guys were jealous and now you've fucked everything up." (Srry for the language but let's b real) "was anyone else involved or was it just you four?" I ask knowing the answer "the Samezuka team helped" says Makoto shame coating every word that came out of his mouth "fine it looks like for (f/n)'s sake I'll help you guys, so listen closely and do exactly as I say."

A/N
Tada new chapter and Gou FINALLY has a pov and isn't she nice! I know she's probably really out of character srry. Bye hope u liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.3K 25
You are the new girl at school and it is a little hard making friends since you are shy. On your first day your neighbor Makoto walks you to school a...
17.1K 441 22
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader You are the twin sister of Haruka Nanase. You lived with your parents in another part of Japan but then decide to mo...
123K 3.8K 17
While exploring Iwatobi High School, you're suddenly offered a spot on their renewed swim team to train and compete in events. What could be more per...
352 7 17
(Y/n) moved from the U.S. to Japan because her dad had gotten a job offer. She had always liked swimming but never swam competitively before. Once sh...