Resolutions (Harry & Ginny Fa...

Bởi SuperMissA11

This is going to be a the story of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince told from Ginny Weasley's perspecti... Xem Thêm

A Guest + A Phlegm
Falling For Ya'
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
The Hogwarts Express
Potions of Love
Dean Thomas
Quidditch Tryouts
An 'I love you' and Another Little Book
Hogsmeade
Gryffindor vs Slytherin
Late Night Wondering
Friends
Christmas at The Burrow
Christmas Sparks
Hermione's Helping Hand
Common Knowledge
Sectumsempra
Our Hiding Place

Slug and Blood

1.6K 32 4
Bởi SuperMissA11

After my little run-in with Ronald, dearest, I stormed back to the compartment, still seething at my imbecile of a brother. I would hate it if some poor soul unwillingly crossed my path and would more than likely feel my rath. I had lots of pent up anger over my git of a brother. I don't understand him at all! Oh wait, he's just jealous because he's never had a girlfriend in his life, did he have to be so desperate. Maybe if he and Hermione got together he would leave the rest of us alone, the peace would be magical. I really need to speak to that girl. Hermione is already like a sister to me and I know she would put Ron in his place. Good luck to her, thats all I can say!

Absorbed in my thoughts, unfortunately for him I did not see the Hufflepuff, bigheaded, know-it-all, Zacharias Smith, saunter down the corridor obnoxiously. Eyes on my thoughts I charged onwards and ran straight into him.
"Watch where you going Ginger," he scorned, "Can't you see where your going. Oh wait, your so poor you probably can't even afford glasses!" Him and his so-called, stupid friends all laughed mercilessly at my obvious embarrassment. How dare he, I was not in the mood for his taunts today, not after rat.

My patience was wearing thin as I listened to their malicious jokes and ignorance to their own imperfections. That's when I decided I could put up with it no longer. The Bat Bogey Hex rolled of my tongue before Smith or any of his cronies knew what had hit them! A huge swarm of gloopy, green bogies attacked my victims and left them running. But they could not escape the wrath of Ginny Weasley, oh no, they ran and ran, like sprinters doing laps of the train. There was no avoiding the bogies as they viciously continued their assault on the cocky gang. Nosy students, stuck their heads out of doors to find the cause of the commotion and upon seeing the boys burst out in hysterical laughter, some reduced to tears of happy joy. It was about time that Zacharias was knocked down a peg or two.

"Gosh, I didn't know you had it in you Gin!" Harry being one of those nosy parkers, said. Gin; my heart fluttered at the nickname that only Harry calls me. 

However all the attention brought that of the professeurs. Namely, Professor Slughorn, who although I had never met, I had heard a lot about due to Harry's surprising adventure with Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts. Gosh, here we go! Can I get points for the house deducted before we have even set foot in the school? Surely, that will be a new record but I'm sure Fred and George would be proud. 

Fred and George are the trickster twins of my family and even departed the school before the end of their education in order to follow their ambition of owning a Joke Shop. Out of all my brothers I am probably closest to Bill and least to Percy, the idiot who despite knowing that Dad was right, will not swallow his pride and apologize. But, what's family without drama? In times like this though, we need to stick together. 

"That was the best Bat-Bogey Hex I've ever seen!" Slughorn gushed, praising me instead of the usual scolding which you would expect from a teacher. Apparently the surprises were set to continue as instead of forcefully inviting her to detention, this particular invitation turned out to be a reformed 'Slug Club'. This club was around when my Mum went to Hogwarts, as Slughorn had also been a teacher then, but my mum didn't go as only the pupils with famous backgrounds were invited, hence why I was surprised to get an invite. 

"Yes sir, Gin is quite famous for her fabulous Charms skills. I can tell you, I never hope to be on the receiving end of a Bat-Bogey Hex!" 

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that." I replied smirking.

Slughorns head was swishing between us like a nodding dog, obviously aware of the moment we had just shared. I politely fled back to the compartment and sat in a contemplating silence  until we reached hogwarts. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed a solitary compartment, with the blinds drawn further down the train but discarded it as a first-year prank as I made my way towards the carriages which would take us to the school. Usually, these were pulled just with an essence of magic, however this year it seemed that they had instituted some weird creature to pull them.  The skeletons were all made of bone and were not pleasing to the eye, as the darkness almost swallowed them and their deep blue cloaks. Long, thick legs, brought the animals legs to the ground and made it look very hard-wearing although not so friendly. Despite this, I reached my hand up, having the desire to touch the unusual creature, however before my head had reached the creature's neck I was interrupted. 

"Come on Ginny, what are you doing? These carriages are going to set of soon!" Emily shouted from her already occupied seat. Disappointed I withdrew my hand and climbed up the steps and onto the carriage and sat in the only seat left. Having got in last, the only vacant seat was next to Luna Lovegood who had been unfairly nicknamed as Loony, because of her unique knowledge in 'mythical' creatures. Ever heard of a Nargles? I thought not. But, that was just Luna and after our adventures last year in the Department of Mysteries I had a newfound respect for the girl. If anyone called her Loony again, I would stand up for her. A clear example, of the personality of Luna Lovegood became apparent as I sat down and glanced at the magazine she was reading. Upside down though it was,  I could just about make out the unusual logo of the Quibbler. To everyone else the magazine was pages and pages of rubbish, however to Luna this was something her father and her worked hard on and I wasn't about to tell her to respect her own dads work. Although, when Hogwarts was infiltrated by the Ministry and Umbridge invaded, the Quibbler gained a lot of interest after Harry gave Rita Skeeter an interview about what happened at the graveyard during the Triwizard Tournament. I know he doesn't like to talk about it so that was very brave of him. 

Arriving at Hogwarts, I waved goodbye to Luna, as she is in Ravenclaw and therefore is not allowed to sit on the Gryffindor table during feasts. The Welcoming Feast is always a grand one at Hogwarts, as the school likes to show of to its new first-year students and show them just how magical of a school it truly is. This year fell into the same suit as the ceiling was enchanted to show glittering stars in the moonlight, and clouds of all colours swirled and danced around the sky. Thousands of small candles dangled down above the house tables giving us all light to eat under. In the corner, lay the hourglasses which showed the number of points each house had in order for them to win the house championships which like Quidditch was a very big deal among us students.  Today however, being so early in the year the crystals were all even but I hoped that would soon change and Gryffindor would be victorious. Everyone just wanted to beat Slytherin, if they won.... terrible. 

Choosing to sit across from Hermione and Ron, I soon realised that someone was missing; Harry Potter. Hermione and I stared at the Great Hall doors, waiting for them to open and reveal the person we were both desperate to see. Before we knew it the speeches were over and pudding had arrived. It was a shock to us all when Snape was declared the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher when we had all assumed that that must be Professor Slughorn, and a series of  whispered conversations and hushed exclamations followed the announcement. No one liked Snape, other than the Slytherins and it was obvious how much he detested the gryffindors above all others.  Throughout the speeches my mind was elsewhere and I barely touched the delicious array of food in front of me, wondering where Harry was and what on earth had he been doing? 

 "Do you ever stop eating?" Hermione cried, "Your best friend is missing!" She hit him with the book she was holding, already and we had not even started lessons yet. But I could answer the question for her - No - Ron was never full nor did he ever stop eating, ever. 

"Turn around you tosspot! He's right there!" We both turned as fast as lightning to see Harry hurrying between the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw table. His nose was gushing with blood as he held onto it as he walked. The red hot liquid stained his hands and with a glance at Ron and Hermione, I knew that something had happened. 

"He's covered in blood, why is he always covered in blood?" I asked though I knew the answer already. This is Harry Potter we were talking about, it seemed to me that trouble always found him, one way or another. Whispers and looks followed him as he scurried to our table. 

I quickly moved up a seat to let him sit down across from Hermione, leaving me in front of Ron who was currently still stuffing himself with apple pie. Making me suddenly lose my appetite, I turned away to him and seeing Harry  struggle to mop the blood with a wet tissue I took over. Moving closer to him, I slowly began to wipe away the excess blood from his nose. Our close proximity was causing me to blush and I think Harry noticed it too as he looked up and our eyes connected once more. I was probably more thorough than I needed to be while cleaning his nose, but I did not want to turn away and break eye contact first, however this was out of my hands as Emily moved into the seat next to mine and hissed not so subtly in my ear, " You have a boyfriend Ginny!"

"I'm perfectly aware of that, thank you very much!" I argued back. Harry seemed to have overheard as he took the cloth out of my hands and muttered his thanks, blushing from the roots of his hair. Hermione, being Hermione, was looking between us with a huge smirk, ear-to-ear, practically covering her face. 

About to say something Harry interrupted, "Don't Hermione!" I didn't know what this meant but for now we were good friends and I was happy being just that. Meanwhile Ron sat as oblivious as ever.

A/N: Wow! Thats it, another chapter. I'm so pleased with the response and votes that this story has gotten so far, so a HUGE Thankyou!!

Also, I know these chapters seem like nothings happening but something will I promise.  

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

54.5K 1.3K 61
Clasping onto Harry, I fumble with the door knob as Harry's hands become more roaming and distracting. "I'm never going to have this door open if you...
653 27 23
In her mind, Hermione Granger has left the Wizarding World for a very good reason. However, it leaves everyone who loves her to wonder what they'd do...
19.1K 423 24
What if Harry never REALLY fell in love with Ginny? What if Ron never fell in love with Hermione? What if Ron couldn't get back into the tent after h...
27.3K 239 19
War is finished. Harry and Ginny both ready to mingle but yet again a difficulty comes in between them, breaking them apart. ______ *editing* *A/N- t...