She saved my life (a Harry St...

By Breexnna

"I didn't think a heart was capable of feeling this much love for a person. I guess you really can love someo... More

She saved my life (a Harry Styles fanfic)
chapter 1
chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Authors note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 48
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 52

301 6 1
By Breexnna

*Claudia's POV*

I walked into Josie's room to see Josie lying on the changing table giggling as Harry held her little feet in both his hands and blew raspberries on them.

She giggled, laughed and smiled, her dimples popping in her cheeks. She was in her little white onesie with pink hearts on it and her little bare feet were showing.

I pulled some socks out of the drawers and handed them to Harry.

"To keep her feet warm."

Harry turned and enveloped me in a hug.

"Mmmmm, you look beautiful babe. You almost ready to go to dinner?"

I nodded into his chest.

"El should be here soon."

Harry pulled back and placed a kiss to my lips.

He was wearing a white button down top with a black blazer, black skinny jeans and black vintage boots. His curls were tamed slightly with gel but were still in the perfectly formed ringlets I loved.

He spun around and gently lifted Josie into his arms before gently placing her in her cot. He bent down and placed a kiss to her forehead before leaning out. He fixed up her blankie and placed a white teddy bear in the cot next to her. I leant down and lifted her tiny hand, kissing it lightly.

He turned the knob on the butterfly mobile before twinkling music gently played out of it and the butterflies wings slowly flapped as the mobile spun around.

He intwined our fingers before we walked out of the room and flicked the light off and quietly shut the door.

We heard a knock on the front door.

"That will be El." I walked fast down the stairs to the front door, my heels clicking against the hardwood floor.

I swung open the door to be greeted by a beaming El and a smirking Louis who's arm was wrapped around her waist.

I chuckled. "Oh so we have Aunty Eleanor and Uncle Louis babysitting tonight."

El smiled and shrugged. "I get a bit lonely."

I laughed. "It's fine."

I let them inside. Louis flopped down onto the sofa and flicked on the tv. I sighed.

El chuckled.

"Okay El, she's had a bottle and been changed but she might get a bit hungry later so there is a bottle in the fridge that just needs heated up but there is also formula in the cupboard along with more bottles. Just burp her and then put her down to sleep once you're done. Just contact me if there is anything wrong okay."

El chuckled and nodded. "It's okay Claud's. She's in safe hands. You worry to much. You and Harry just go have fun."

I grabbed my phone and purse off the coffee table and sighed.

El smiled. "You look amazing by the way Claud's."

I smiled back. "Thanks El."

I was wearing a pale pink one strap dress. The strap was a dark glittery strap that stretched around the top hem of my dress over my chest. The dress hugged my body and the bottom of the dress stopped just a little above mid thigh. I wore a pair of glossy pale pink stilettos and pale pink rose stud earrings.

My hair was pinned up in loose curls and I had little white rose clips twisted through my hair. My fingernails were painted sparkly pale pink and my lips were a peachy light pink colour with a shimmery silver and pale pink eye shadow with a cat eye eyeliner.

Harry came out and wrapped his arm around my waist. He gently kissed my neck.

"You ready to go," he murmured against my skin.

I nodded.

I let my hand fall to my beside and looped my fingers through Harry's.

"Have a good time you two!" I spun around to see a smirking Louis on the couch.

J

I got a little suspicious when Louis gave Harry a knowing smirk followed with a wink. Harry chuckled and gave a small nod.

I squeezed Harry's hand as we walked out the door towards Harry's car.

We buckled ourselves in and Harry pulled out of the driveway.

We drove until we pulled up outside a fancy looking resteraunt.

Harry ran around to my side and helped me out of his car.

He held my hand as we walked into the resteraunt.

Harry walked up to the man at the podium who was wearing a tuxedo and bow tie. His hair was combed to the side and he had a twirly moustache.

"Ello sir, can I elp you."

"Reservation for Styles," Harry said.

The tall skinny man checked the book on the podium.

He sighed and started to speak with his ridiculous French accent.

"I'm sorry sir, zit looks like you've been overbooked."

Harry looked furious.

"What!!!"

The Frenchman showed no emotion.

"Your reservation as been overbooked. Ere is no table for you."

Harry breathed out furious puffs of air.

He turned to me. "I'm so sorry babe."

I shrugged. "It's fine Harry."

He placed his hands on my shoulders and rubbed up and down my bare arms.

"No it's not fine. I had this whole night planned out perfectly and this stupid overbooking resteraunt ruined it."

I placed by hand on Harry's cheek.

"Lets just go get a yummy pizza from that Italian pizza place around the corner and get strawberries and chocolate dipping sauce from the shop beside it. Then we will go find somewhere romantic and use the picnic rug in the back of your car. I think there is also some candles there as well and I've got matches babe. Okay Harry. Then we can go get ice cream, I know a place that sells delicious gelato and sorbet."

Harry sighed before meeting my eyes.

"Is that romantic enough?"

I nodded and smiled. "Yes!!! Of course it will be romantic. And the best part is that it will be with you."

Harry smiled and took my hand.

"Then lets go."

He bent down and placed a kiss to my lips. I kissed him back before we broke apart and headed out of the resteraunt.

*****

Harry's car stopped at a field filled with pink, white and red flowers. I gasped as I hopped out. The air smelt so fragrant.

The big, bright full moon lit up the field and the sparkling stars made it even better.

Harry came around to my side.

"Is this romantic enough?" He said it with a smirk.

I bit by lip and nodded.

"It's perfect. It's absolutely beautiful."

I slipped off my stilettos and sat them on the floor in the car.

The grass felt nice under my bare feet.

I grabbed the warm pizza box and sat the strawberries and chocolate dip on top of it, carrying it in my hand. In my other hand I carried a bottle of sparkling grape juice with two plastic cups upside down on top of the lid.

Harry was closing the boot with his elbow while he balanced a picnic rug and six candles in his arms.

I grabbed some matches out of the glove compartment and sat them on top of the box as well.

We walked out into the flower field. The beautiful flowers brushed against my legs and the dirt crumbled under my feet.

We kept walking until we found a dry, empty spot amongst the flowers. Harry laid down the picnic rug and arranged the candles, 3 on each side.

I sat down on the rug, placing the food down and lighting the candles with the matches.

Harry slumped down next to me. The dim light of the candles made his face glow.

I opened the pizza box, releasing the heat that spiralled upwards while Harry poured us a glass of sparkling grape juice.

I took a sip of my grape juice. "Tell me why you wouldn't buy wine and why you bought sparkling grape juice instead."

His eyes sparkled and a smile stretched on his face.

"Because I want to be absolutely sober when making a memory with you. I don't ever want to forget this night."

I smiled not really knowing what he meant by making a memory.

I took a slice of the pepperoni and mozzarella cheese pizza. The gooey cheese stretched as I pulled the piece of pizza away.

I took a big bite out of the slice and I was soon reaching for another slice.

We soon finished the pizza and had finished most of the bottle of sparkling grape juice.

We were feeding each other strawberries when I stood and said in a teasing tone, "bet you can't get me!!!"

I sprinted out into the flower filled field, my curls coming loose and flying out behind me.

I heard Harry's footsteps coming closer to me. I then felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me into him.

I spun around and jumped up onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I threw my arms around his neck, grabbing onto the back of his head, my fingers tangling in his curls as I pulled his face into mine and smashed my lips against his.

He stumbled back, obviously a little startled by my sudden movement. His lips didn't move against mine at first from being startled but soon melted into the kiss, moving in sync with mine.

His hands rested under my thighs supporting my weight as I was wrapped around his waist.

This kiss was to perfect.

He gently placed me down on the soles of my feet. My lack of height making him smirk. He was so tall and my head only just reached his chest.

I gazed up into his beautiful green eyes as he smiled down at me.

It was just perfect. Surrounded by a field of beautiful flowers, under the starry sky with the bright full moon shining on us. Harry's eyes glowed in the light. It couldn't be more romantic then this.

He took a step towards me and gently took my hands in his, rubbing the tops of them gently with his thumbs.

He stared down into my eyes.

"Claudia. I love you. You are my first and only true love. You brought me back to life, and when I saw you when I woke up I thought you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on. You are my world and my life. You are the mother of our child and words can't even describe how happy you make me and how happy I want to make you."

I gasped as he got down on one knee and took a little velvet box out of his blazer pocket. My hand came to my mouth.

He opened the velvet box to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring I'd ever seen in my life. It was silver and the band was embedded with tiny diamonds and there a big diamond in the middle. It was stunning.

Harry had a big smile on his face but I could see a hint of fear in his eyes. Fear of being rejected. Why would he need to be scared? Does he not understand how much I love him and that he's the only guy that I'd ever want to spend the rest of my life with. I could never reject him or say no to him. He had nothing to worry about.

He took a deep breath.

"Claudia Jessie Hart. I want to grow old with you, wake up next to your beautiful face, be the one to make you happy and be the one you spend the rest of your life with. I want to change your name to Mrs Styles. So will you do the honour of being my wife? Will you marry me?"

He bit his lip.

I removed my hand from my mouth and smiled. I nodded fast.

"Yes!!! Of course I'll marry you!!! I could never imagine myself with anyone else. You're my only one Harry."

His smile stretched and his eyes filled with happiness, all fear gone.

He took out the small ring and took my hand in his, slipping it around my finger. I held up my hand admiring the beautiful ring that was now around my finger. A ring that represented my undying love for Harry and his undying love for me. It showed that I would soon be all his forever. He was mine and I was his. It was also a promise. A promise of always being honest and faithful to one another.

I looked down at his face smiling more then I thought possible.

I was soon tackling him into the flowers, my arms around his neck.

I hovered over him until he rolled us over so I was underneath.

"I love you, forever," he whispered before moving his lips down slowly to connect with mine. So much gentleness and loving was in that sweet kiss.

I pushed him back up so I was now sitting on his lap, my legs around his waist, my chest pressed to his.

I kept my arms around his neck as I rested my head on his chest where his heart was beating faster then ever. I smiled knowing that I was the reason his heart was beating that fast.

"I love you too, forever," I whispered back.

Authors note-

I personally love this chapter <3 I hope you guys love it :) I hope you will comment, vote and follow me. I think that's reward enough for writing for you guys and I just love writing for all my followers and readers. It makes me happy reading your kind comments about how much you love my story. It makes me smile. And I'm not being mean or rude but I don't really like it when you comment telling me to UPDATE!!! I just want my chapters to be the very best for you guys so I hope you's can appreciate the time I take out of my day to write for you guys. Love you's xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 137 20
"The love in your eyes, makes me feel richer than any amount of money."
578 18 12
not your average one direction fanfic :-)
22.9K 579 42
"never again will i let anyone hurt you."
7.1K 277 30
"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."