Dark Side

Av melovecandy

My name is Sarah, and I am 16 years old. I am an American, I was born there. I have a Lebanese father and a... Mer

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

13 0 0
Av melovecandy

Five days have passed; same old same old.

You're wondering right now, what is same old, same old?!

Well that my lovelies are waking up, making breakfast, be bossed and beaten around....is that right to say...eh well! Hmm, what also, school homework keeping my sister alive and safe and last but not least working a part time job; I think that's all folks.

Do you remember that person I sent a message to on Wattpad? He texted back, that's something different. I am actually texting him right now. :)

So this is what's happening:

Hey, thank you so much for what you said. But really, I don't do anything. I just get inspired it comes to me like that.:)

ME:
Well, your writing is a talent in my opinion, how are you?

Yes, I was taught well, obviously from school, always ask about the person.

PERSON:
I am fine, how are you?

ME:
I am alive :) what is your name?

PERSON:
Adam....You?

-Sarah:)

- Is that you in your profile picture?

-yes. Is that you in the profile picture?

- Yes.

- Are you an Arab? You look Lebanese to me.

-yes, I am from Lebanon.

-I know my people.

-I take it you're from Lebanon.

-yes :)

Of course when he replied he took a huge amount of time but I didn't want to give you the agony of the wait. I was walking to school and after I answered him with that yes I texted him again. Telling him, you're not much of a talker?! Are you?

I was bored, I reached school, none of my friends were there and he was there so yeah!

I listened to 3 songs and then he texted back.

- No

Is it weird that when he sends I quickly reply or look? I think I am the only person in the world who does that. Am I being a creeper?

I decided to wait for another song before I reply.

*** 1 min. Later*** pfft one song I said, *rolls eyes*

- So what are your plans for college?. ..if you're not even there! Wait!! How old are you?

Yes, sue me I couldn't wait. I'll go with the excuse of saying that the song was boring. ..yeah I think that's a good one.

- You're a talker! Eh?! I am 17 and planning on doing something with physics.

Well folks let me tell you something, our small friendship talk thing, I guess you can call it friendship ehh anyways, it just ended.

I LOATH PHYSICS! !!!!

Just sayin!!!

- I am bored and in school , no one is here yet soooo... yeah. I am 16 years old.

- :)

-Where do you live?

Yes , I said our little friendship thingy ended; but guys can you blame a bored girl? .....No, I am not in the mood to read a book!

- I live in Lebanon, where else!?

- Well, I am half Lebanese & half Canadian & I live in UAE, Dubai. (A/N: since literally no one knows what the heck UAE is! BTW FYI its capital is actually is Abu Dhabi, I have done my research.)

- Well that's something

-I have a complicated life

-I have a complex mind.

-:)

-do you have kik

When he asked that, my heart stopped for a second. I re-read the message. I was nervous, my heart was beating fast. I have no idea why, but I mean come on guys if some guy suddenly goes like I want to talk to you on Kik what will you do.

Okay, fine I am over reacting.

-yes, I do.
&
And I gave him my name. I got a Hey on Kik. I pressed start chat & wrote back a Hello.

Adam: so tell me a bit more about you. That if you want to.

Me: what do you want to know.

Adam: What time is it over there?

Me: 5:51 am

Adam: obviously

Me: your name on kik is ..different yes I was being my observant self. *poker face*

Adam: yeah, it's actually Mallk Adam is my pseudo name

Me: aha. ok!

it might be appropriate to say right now to say that he is answering much faster right now...like within seconds...and that's how ladies you grab a guys attention. Be jealous I won't tell you the secrete ;) even if I know it; which I don't, I know I have a pathetic life. But hey I got his attention ...like a boss :)

Me: well I have to go, I am at school and people are starting to show up so yeah :)

Adam:...Mallak: oh, well it was nice speaking to you, I would love to do that again...if you want?

hmm...do I want to? and so I replied with we'll see. you always gotta leave a guy hanging ;) apparently, it's good for their ego. Don't ask me it's my friend who said that!

***

"Sup gurrrl?" asked Rebecca.

"All good," I said quietly while listening the blasting music in my ears.

"You know I still can't figure out how you still know what I am saying while listening to that deafening beat.

"Simple," I answered with a smile appearing on my face. "I can read lips."

"Whatever," she said with a roll of eyes. "So , have any food?"

I raised an eyebrow at that and looked at her, seriously in Gods freaking morning...!!!

She raised her hands in surrender understanding what I was thinking.

"Yo guys...food?" asked Lexi.

"Well good morning to you too," said Rebecca.

"Good morning," said Lexi with a roll of her eyes."Sarah, food?"

"What is this, Africans starverty?" I said and started walking to my locker as school started filling up.

The girls followed me speaking amongst themselves and I was met with Maria and Jasmine.

"Al salamu alykum,(hello, *in Arabic*)," said Maria.

"Wa aliykum al salam, (a reply to hello, *in Arabic*)," I replied.

"Hey," Jasmine said quietly.

We said hi to each other and each one went to her locker to get her books as the bell was going to ring any moment now.

"Hellllooooo???" I heard someone say from behind me when they stopped. I looked beside me. "Oh hey, Michael," I said noticing his presence. I took one of my earplugs out so that I could hear him, and went back to my locker.

"So listen, the school dance is coming up close." I closed my locker and looked at him smiling, waiting for him to continue. "Well, I wanted to take your opinion and ask you what do you think the theme should be.

"hmmm....I don't know Michael."

"Anything would be nice," he said. "Ahhh, that smile...you have something." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Animation."

"Elaborate."

"Well, you know most people love animated movies," I said while walking to class, him beside me. "So animation. people could wear princess dresses and prince and all that jazz, you can fill the place with snowflakes, castles and all that jazz, however now thinking about it it may be a bit too much?"

"No, it's actually a good idea, any more suggestions."

With a smile replied, "Pixie, you know pac man and all that old games characters, from the movie."

"Haha okay, that's pretty good!"

"Oh, and maybe the stone age?"

"Darn they are so weirdly good, I'll discuss with my group and tell you."

"No," I said reaching my class. "Make it a surprise."

***

hmm... apples and horses I thought with a smile. So here is the thing, I am daydreaming. Yup, that's it. I am in my Algebra class. The teacher is explaining a new lesson, I know I should stay focused, but I mean I can't understand anything by just looking at the board and watching her do the work. I actually have to do the work to understand therefore I am daydreaming.

Okay sooo...ahh let me tell you about why the <3 my parents adopted my baby sister. Want to know or nah? I'll take your silence as a sign of approval. well, one of the reasons was because mom wanted a bigger chest.

This is the part where you say, huh? And I answer you with, see she was pregnant which made her have a larger chest but when she started to get larger she killed it. Humph... and well something happened which is the second reason for adopting my sister. I'll tell you about that when I am done explaining this one. Anyways they, my parents, had to adopt someone so she chose a nine-month-old girl. She said that she wanted her so her chest could stay big. I understood later on that milk keeps reproducing when it is sucked, she needed someone to do that. If I knew at that time I would have tried harder to stop them.

However, my mistake was that I gave up instead of handing it down. Now you would ask, what's the difference? Well giving up is like I hadn't tried my best that I could have done better but didn't. however, handing it down is that I have tried my best and didn't succeed so I let it go since obviously it was not meant to be.

The second reason is...beep I looked at the phone and saw a new message from kik. Hmm...

-Hey :) Adam! I thought with a smile.

- Hello. I replied

- I got a girl pregnant you?

I am bored guys don't judge, and when I am bored I am in one of those moods where you're like what the <3 did she just say?

- its either you really got someone pregnant or you bored to death that you wish you got someone pregnant.

-hehe I am in a mood, math class, borrriiinnnnggg

-and that's why I texted you

- do you hear that?

- remember that I am in another country?

- yeah but I bet you can still hear it listen closely

-i am sure i don't have August rush ear

- ha you know the movie?

- who doesnt

- my friends *roll eyes*

-haha so what were you hearing?

- the world's tiniest violin playing

-*poker face*

- hey i was trying to start a conversation and look it worked

- haha smart ;) after a while he texted soooo...

- hehe

-what?

-i remembered something

-hmm?

- i was once eating this big burger and when i took a bite all, like literally, alll its contents fell and i was left with only the bun in my hand and a frown on my face

- hahaha, i can relate to that.

- anyways i have to go

I got bored with him too imma listen to music and solve math.

- oh, umm okay later

-yeah bye.

A/N: this chapter is too long...or not anyways i feel like i have split it so later ;) 

P.S: ik this chapter was meh but let it be u gotta grow with the characters..

-M

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.8K 193 23
Life is like a broken phone. You try to fix it but I just makes it worst. Well my life is based off a broken phone. I try to make every right but it...
Mafia Family Av Bossbitch

Allmän skönlitteratur

324K 9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
The Orphan's Cry Av Meriyah Kenedy

Allmän skönlitteratur

650 24 27
COMPLETED Editing uncompleted Hi, my name is Kayla Joyce; this is my story of abandonment, child abuse, mental breakdowns, family drama, and broken...
7.9K 230 29
Zara was sent to juvenile for burning down her crush father's lake house, for 2 years she was 16 years old........ 2 years later Zara was free she g...