Daughter of the Legend: Break...

By TrueSupernatural13

I've lost everything I have ever had. I'm trapped in another world and its up to me to get back home. With my... More

The Road So Far...
Chapter One: Two Months
Chapter Two: Roasting Starbursts
Chapter Three: Here's the Plan
Chapter Four: The Hail Mary
Chapter Five: Lullabys
Chapter Six: Hitch Hikers
Chapter Seven: Hey Dad
Chapter Eight: Breakfast Adventures
Chapter Nine: On the Road Again
Chapter Ten: Fun House
Chapter Eleven: Its a Wonderful Life
Chapter Twelve: Morning talks and Ipod Idol
Chapter Thirteen: Early Ungrounding
Chapter Fourteen: Moving
Chapter Fifteen: New Girl
Chapter Sixteen: Game Plan
Seventeen: It Can't Be...
Chapter Eighteen: Jail Break
Chapter Nineteen: Vampire Slayers
Quick Authors Note~ PLEASE READ~
Chapter Twenty: A Shifty Situation
Chapter Twenty-one: Night Shift
Chapter Twenty-Two: Change
Chapter Twenty-Three: Labyrinth
Chapter Twenty-Four: You're Grounded
Chapter Twenty-Five: Prep
Chapter Twenty-Six: Bewitched
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: S.O.S Part One
Chapter Twenty-nine: S.O.S. Part Two
Chapter Thirty-One: Hey Jude

Chapter Thirty: When It's all Said and Done

8.2K 319 403
By TrueSupernatural13

"Thank you for your time." The policeman walked away from me. All the energy was drained from my body and I simply wanted to sleep. The sounds of voices overlapping each other were now droned out background noise. My senses were numbed and my mind felt hallow. Dean rubbed her hand up and down my back soothingly as we watched the hundreds of kids be paraded past us. The younger ones were still crying...not that I blamed them. I had only stopped crying a few moments ago.

Crowley sat across from us on one of the stone benches in the hallway. Her head in her hands, distraught and exhausted. They had taken Ava's body away a long time before they released anyone else.

I stared blankly at the passing people. Making random eye contact occasionally for a few seconds before the person continued by. There was no objective to my wandering eyes until I caught sight of Monroe being walked out of the office, cuffed and heavily guarded. She looked like she'd been crying. I felt no pity for her.

"Accessory to murder." Dean said quietly. I nodded silently. She would get what she deserved from the court system. I blinked slowly, the world was moving just a bit to fast for me at the moment.

"Rae!" I lifted my head, "Rachel!" A dark head was running through the crowd, trying not to trample over anybody.

I was barely on my feet when Cassidy slammed into me. "Oh my god you're okay!" She repeated over and over, not letting go of me. I hugged the girl back and felt my breath hitch in my chest again. Thank you God, for protecting them. I caught Dean smile out of the corner of my eye. Sam was right behind Cassidy, a look of relief washing over her. Okay that's four...where is-

"I hate schools." Cas's sudden reply answered my question, as she came out of no where. The seals must have broken when Ava was shot. I laughed and hugged the fallen angel. I was glad that she was okay.

"Me too Buddy." I heard Dean say, exasperatedly, "Me too." I looked over at Crowley. Her face streaked from running mascara. I moved away from "Team Free Will" and approached the Demon Queen.

"Hey," I said sitting down next to her.

"What do you want?" Her voice was cold.

"I want to offer my condolences. I know it's not easy to lose someone...especially when you were seconds from being able to save them." Crowley didn't say anything, she looked out into the crime scene. The forensics team was already "bagging and tagging" the evidence.

"Well then...Thank you. I appreciate it...even if you are a Winchester." A smile can't help but form on my face. The rest of my family came over, and Crowley and I got to our feet.

"So what now?" Sam asks, brushing hair out of her face.

"I may have a way to get us back to our normal selves." Crowley straightened her blazer.

"More magic?" Dean sighed.

"More magic." Crowley confirmed.

----

"Stop being a boob Squirrel. I'm sure you've drank worse."

"While that may be true, nothing has ever smelled like a roadside bathroom in July." Sam laughed at Dean's remark. Cassidy and I sat on the beds of the motel while the four women bickered.

"It will only work if we do this in unison." Crowley barked. Castiel was getting antsy.

"Dean, drink it." Her voice was stern, which was so funny to hear coming from her petite form. "My stomach is starting to hurt and I do not want to deal with that." Cass and I start laughing uncontrollably as Dean and Sam both straighten up at the angel's remark. We all knew what stomach pain like that meant.

"Okay. Okay, let's do this." Dean grabbed the glass.

"On the count of three." Crowley stated, "1, 2, 3." All of them downed the black sludgy substance, grimacing at the taste.

Dean looked down, "I'm not a dude Crowley." The demon frowned and turned to the spell book.

"It works over night..."

"Crowley." Castiel looked at the demon with such anger that I actually was scared. It wasn't even directed at me!

"You guys do know that women's cycles sync up right?" I asked. Dean stared at me.

"What are you saying."

"If Cas starts you all will too, and that transformation can't happen till the cycle is over."

"CROWLEY." Dean thundered.

"Won't that affect you two?" Sam asked, eyebrows furrowed. We both shook our heads.

"Nope." Cassidy said with a small giggle.

"We already had our cycles this month." I stated with a smile. Dean pointed a finger at Castiel.

"You had better keep that shit to yourself." The looks being exchanged between the four people before us were priceless. Cassidy and I were having a really hard time staying "straight faced". The two of us stood up and moved around the first time estrogen users.

"If you need anything, there is stuff in the front pocket of my bag. Goodnight ladies." I said shutting the door between our rooms. A very distinct "That's not funny Rachel" came from Deanna. The various, "I AM A MAN" comments that followed only made me giggle harder.

----------

"It's back!" I heard Dean yell, with his normal voice from the other room.

"GROSS DEAN!" I yelled. "Keep that information to yourself!" I heard Sam chuckle. It was good to have the boys back.

"In your face Mother Nature!"

"Dean, SHUT UP!" Cassidy snapped, throwing a shoe at the door. "NO ONE CARES."

"Everyone cares," He said opening the door, " I'm back." Cassidy snorted.

"Ladies beware, the Dip shit is back." Her sarcasm was on point. I laughed and Dean threw the shoe at me.
"Hey!"

"Shut up you two. Get dressed, we are going back to Bobby's." I look at the clock.

"Dean, it's 5:47 in the morning. Seriously, can we maybe wait three more hours?"

"Not now that smart ass over there, made that comment." He replied. Cassidy stuck her tongue out at Dean in defiance. He, being the mature human he is, returned the gesture. I rolled my eyes and pushed off the covers.

"Whatever, we will be out to the car in a minute."

"You'd better." He teased. Cassidy threw another shoe. "Seriously?"

"You're being annoying. Go away." He motioned with his hands giving her the "Really?" face but left the room nonetheless.

When we were finally dressed and out the door, Dean was waiting by the Impala, Sam leaning against the passenger door.

"Ready?" We nodded. Climbing into the Impala once again, it was nice to call this case closed.

----

Bobby stared at the guys in disbelief as we explained what had happened. Bentley, sat next him, still laughing at the fact they had been genderbent for a whole case. He couldn't get over it, and the harder he tried, the harder he laughed.

"Keep laughing pretty boy. Karma's a bitch."

"Ya idjits got yourselves into the mess. No point in tryin' to shift the blame." Dean was going to comment but was shot down by a look from the older hunter. Cassidy and I just smiled. Castiel had simply been most happy to be not have to fight long hair and of course avoid the looming period that would have probably killed those poor men.

Jumping down off of the counter, I hugged Bobby and went out onto the porch.

"It's rude to linger in doorways." I say. Cas steps forward and sits down beside me. "It's weird to think we have only been back for a few months...it feels like we've been here longer."

"Alternate time does that." He says looking out across the lot. It was a brief moment of silence before he states, "I can see them."

"I figured you would..."

"Not constantly, just flashes. Why haven't you mentioned them?" I don't say anything. " Are you ashamed of them?" He turns his gaze to me. I don't let myself look him in the eyes.

"I'm a human Cas, not an angel. Wings don't belong with this body."

"Wh-"

"No, please, let me finish." He nods in response. "You were born into your body. You have had wings from the start. I'm a seventeen year old girl who was supposed to be human...I should be worrying about college not mutating. I shouldn't be freaked the hell out all of the time. Terrified that if I slip up, even once, that my whole world could be ripped away from me again..." I shake my head. "And it hurts so bad. I  can feel my shoulder blades being changed to fit them."  I look at the angel beside me. "Is there anyway I can make them stop?"

Cas watched me with empathy, "I'm afraid not. Well, nothing easy or painless."

"It was worth a shot." I said with a shrug, playing it off. "At least I'm a belly sleeper." Castiel looks at me questioningly. "Sorry, sometimes stupid humor is how I deal with this stuff..." He nods in understanding.

"Did they hurt when you were growing up?" I ask quietly.

"The human vessels don't tend to enjoy the experience but my true form was well designed for wings. It didn't hurt me."

"What do you mean?"

"This is only a vessel." He says looking at his hands, "What you see as Evangeline and myself are humans, whose bodies could harbor our grace. After so long we become fused, in a way. The vessel becomes part of us and us of it."

"So you don't actually look like a holy tax accountant?" He smiled.

"No, my true form is a multidimensional wavelength of celestial intent." I raise an eyebrow at the being next to me.

"Want to translate that into English for me?"

"My true form is the size of your Chrysler Building." I laugh and lean against the guard rail.

"Nevermind, I don't want to know." The angel smiles again.

"You are always welcome to come to me for help, Rachel. I will do my best."

"Thanks Cas, that means a lot."

"Hey," Bobby's voice called from deep within the house, "If either of you are eatin' then you'd better get in here. I can't hold of Deanna for long." I snickered at the retorts that came from my dad and stood up. Cas remained seated.

"Aren't you coming?"

"No, I have business to attend to. But I'll be back." He stated. Again I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay Cas. See ya' later, I guess." I turned and opened the screen door. When I looked back, the angel was gone and I was alone on the porch. With a shake of my head, I went inside to enjoy something to eat, with a group of people, I couldn't be more blessed to have.

----

It was to dark to see. The type of black that leaves you sick to your stomach and disoreniented.

"You're fine" I murmur to myself, "The power is just out...and it's really dark." I fumble around, trying to reach for my bedside table. I always kept a flashlight in the top drawer. My hand flails aimlessly, not making contact with any object. I retract my hand, holding my arms close to my body.

"Calm down." I state, closing my eyes. Whether or not it makes sense, closing your eyes even in the dark, helps. The beat of my heart sounds amplified in my ears compared to the silence. It was suffocating. I pull my legs up to my chest and count to ten. I needed to relax my mind, or else my paranoia would run rampant. Ten things, Rae. Count ten things to figure out what is going on.

1. I'm on a bed. I can feel the pillow and blankets.

2. There is nothing near this bed.

3. The room...well what I hope is a room, is cold.

4. I still have my cross. I can feel the metal against my skin.

5. I can't see.

I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

6...I'm not alone.

"I know you're there..." I state, voice trembling slightly. "I- I am not afraid of you." I keep my eyes closed tightly. My heart is slamming in my chest. None of this was helping. Don't open your eyes. Do not open your eyes. I tell myself internally.

A flash disrupts the darkness of my eyes lids. It is like when you close your eyes against the Sun but you can still see the red. If there is light...I should be safe. Right?

I snap open my eyes. Bad idea. I shut them quickly against the hard contrast. I blink blindly. As my eyes adjust, I quickly regret my decision to open my eyes. Yes, I was in a room. I was on a bed, and I wasn't alone. There looking out the window of the room, was a woman. Her mouse grey hair pulled tightly into a bun. A rifle in her hand. The room was mine. From back in Vancouver, in the Ward. I look down at my clothing. Just normal pajamas. A pair of sweat pants and a graphic tee.

"Excuse me? Where am I?" I ask, watching her gun carefully. She makes no response. Her gaze locked out the window. I approach her slowly, waving my hand in front of her face. Nothing. I scrunch my eye brows. "Well, would love to stay and chat but...you can't hear me so adios." I walk to the door quickly, double checking that she wasn't going to follow. Turning the handle I leave the room and run down the hallway. Plot twist though, as soon as I was out that door, I was no longer in the Ward.

If was a long empty hall. The paint peeling, unpacked boxes stacked messily.

"Okay...not horror movie-ish at all..." I keep walking, trying to understand what the hell was going on. I pass another person, this time a man ,and his response was the same. Like I didn't exist. "Eww, I don't like this." I keep going and conclude that I'm in a warehouse or something like one.

"Why do I always dream about freaky shit like warehouses?" The remarks were my subtle attempt at remaining sane. I was starting to get really weirded out by all this. I take stairwells and random turns until I start hearing voices.

"Hello?" I get closer, rounding a corner, "Hey can you hear me?" It's two people talking about what sounds like work.

"I don't know. I just figured we'd see more results by now." The first woman states.

"She is working on it. I don't think she was planning on so many set backs." The second replied. The first frowns, and leans back against the wall. I see the pistol in her hand. What was going on here?

"Hey, can you tell me where I am?" I ask. Still no response. I sigh in frustration and keep walking past them.

"Personally, I think the Bitch should have been fired. If you know what I mean." The first says. The second laughs coyly. I keep going.

"Yeah right. We all know Lily is the favorite." I all but drop dead where I stand. I whip back around.

"What did you say?" I feel chills take over my skin.

"Who would have thought. An angel and demon pairing up. God, I half expect wedding invitations." The first remarks. The second laughs genuinely.

"Better not say that too loud, could get you "fired"," the demon told her companion. The other one smiled and mentioned something about having been through worse. I needed to get out of here. Moving away from the two women I continue down the hallway.

It isn't long before An odd and families pain starts creeping up my body. A pulling, aching feeling forms in my chest, making it hard to breath. I lean against the nearest wall for support. Closing my eyes, I try and force myself past the growing pressure in my lungs. Upon opening them again, my eyes latched onto the set of double doors. An old sign hanging crooked from a single screw. Each step is more intense and I know what is waiting for me on the other side.

"There's no way..." I try to on once myself. As my hands go to open the door I feel breath on the back of my neck.

"Come play with me..."  The voice echoes, bouncing off the walls and empty spaces. I whip around but a column of light slams into me. A word brands into my mind and I'm falling.
---
I smack my face in the hard wood floor.
"Motherf-" I gasp. "Holy shit." The impact knocked the breath out of me, leaving me lying on the floor like a fish out of water. Sam and Cassidy coming running into the room.

"Are you okay?" Sam asks helping me to my feet. I shake my head, trying to get a hold of my senses.

"What was that sound?" Dean joins us, coming down the stairs. I rub my head. Damnit the freaking hurt!

"Rachel fell off the couch." Cassidy says with a small smirk. Dean looks at me.

"Are you okay?" I shake my head.

"Guys," I breath, looking at the three of them, "I know where Evangeline is..."

___________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Oh my gawd, what is this?
This is an update?
Those exist?
What????

Hey you bad asses of mine,
How are you doing? What did you think? Do you like the cliffhanger? ;)

Sorry about that by the way! Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Let me know what you think! I love hearing from you all and your comments make my day :)

Guys, sorry to break the news but this is the second to last chapter....and I'm kind of freaking out....WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?????

But not to fear there is at least one more chapter to go so don't cry just yet!

Send in your questions and theories by commenting on this line (yes these very words) for the fan video! It will be posted with the final chapter, which hopefully will be coming out in September!

Thank you all so much for your love and support as well as the fact that you have read my books! It means so much to me! Truly, you all make a massive impact on my life! So thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

What will happen next?!

Love you so much and hear from you soon!

~Rachel Winchester

PS.
If you find any typos please Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...
79.5K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
6K 110 29
What happens when a normal everyday girl falls into the Supernatural universe? ⚠️Warning⚠️ Self Harm Suicidal Thoughts Nudity Smut Blood Gore *Some s...
74 3 12
This is a fan fiction of Supernatural, I put myself and some friends in the story, The story is about when Holly (Me) finds out that who she thought...