Fallen For You

By beesee22

Broken........ "Help me" That's how it all started, helping out a friend. Without a care in the world about t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Shooting Gabe
Chapter 2- Who's Rick??
The Plan
It's Okay
Best Friend?..... Threats
Best Friend Has A Stalker
Best Friend Meets Rick.
Best friend....Mom....Guns
Best friend... Explanations... Daddy??
Best Friend....Tears....Love??
Best friend...... Punch Out
BestFriend.....Twin???
Best Friend.....Roman Reigns...Daddy#2???
Best Friend......Shot???
Best friend.....Gone
Best Friend... Here but Hurt
Best Friend....Traitor
Best Friend.... Drama Mama
Best Friend... Date....Sister??
Best Friend.... Love
Best Friend.....Breakup
Author's Note....

Best Friend.....Her

45 2 0
By beesee22

Chapter 22

Ari's POV.....

Have you ever felt so empty inside that you wandered around aimlessly until you lose focus where you are. That's what happened to me. I was livid after leaving Gabby's house because for some weird reason she reminded me of Gabe. And when she said those things to me it felt as if Gabe was telling me it himself.

I remembered a song that always eased my spirit. It calmed me down and made me mellow whenever I couldn't keep my emotions under control.

One day, when the glory comes
It will be ours....

I knew what the song was originally for, but I couldn't help the tranquil feeling that overcame me when I sang it. It gave me hope that even if everything in the world seems wrong and unjust, I will still come out on top. I will be strong. Tears began to cascade  from my red puffy eyes down my smooth carmel face.

It was time for the rap piece and I began to pour out the words that expressed my true feelings. But this was different, it wasn't said as a rap, but as a poem. The song itself was long forgotten as the words effortlessly escaped my lips in a pleading demand.

Guns and violence is life that I knew
Living in a world
Where my body is like a weapon.
Fighting for control
Fighting to live
But sometimes I don't know
I'm scared to live
But happy to die
Sometimes I wonder why I didn't end it all the first time.

I was officially broken. I didn't lie when I said that he was born with my heart, but now that he already crushed it I'm like a shell, hallow and empty. As I wandered the streets, I realised I left very sudden from my family and I think they deserve an explanation. I reached for my cell and phoned my mother.

She answered on the first ring ohh oohh, every child knows that's not a good sign. "Arianne Destiny Cooper, where the hell are you?!" She shouted in my ear through the phone.

"Mom I -" I couldn't even finish my sentence because she cut me off.

"Don't you Mom me." She seethed. "Get your black behind home now, before I get real mad." She threatened as if she's not already mad.

"Mom-" I began but she cut me off again.

"With all that's going on you wander off. Are you dumb?" She asked angrily.

"No, I think it's you that's dumb mother. And if you want to know what's wrong ask Gabe. Ask him why he played his best friend! Ask him why he used me! Ask him why he made sure he was my first kiss and first love, when he knew he was gay!" I shouted through the phone at my mother. "Ask him mommy.... why he broke my heart." I broke down finally crying in the end.

"Ohh baby.." Mom soothed or so I thought. "Get my gun, tell Gabe he bout to go bye bye." She said sinisterly to someone, I'm assuming my dad.

"Why hun?" Dad asked seriously because mom only pulls out her gun when someone goes "bye bye" as she puts it.

"He did what!" Dad asked and he anger was so strong in his voice that I flinched. "Hun we don't need your gun. I'm calling the old squad, this punk ga die but our way." I already see the sickly smile on his face now.

"Mom" I laughed.

"Oooohh we could you that tazer on the tip of his penis... and remember tingum bought you that dagger. Then last the bomb we could....." I cut off my mom because if they kept on talking Gabe will be dead.

"Mom...mom!" I shouted while laughing, tears forgotten. "Please don't do that let him live." I laughed at her.

All of a sudden a tall man shadow appeared with four other men surrounding me. Their was an eerie silence that surounded them and all you could hear was my mothers laughter through the cellphone.

"Mom....help" Thats all I got to say before the tall man that was still hidden in the shadows raised his gun and said....

"Found you."

Then the rest off the men raised their guns and an array of bullets went off. Penetrating my carmel shield that protected my flesh. I dropped to the floor with blood pouring from my skin. Was this it?  Is this how it all ends? One word invaded my mind as I thought about my brutal end......finally.

Luckily when I fell I was still able to keep my cellphone in my hand. I heard mom's hysterical voice and I used my last bit of energy and said, Mummy I love you.....tell daddy I love him too.... and Gabe. Goodbye." I whispered then began coughing up blood....my blood. This was it.

"Honey no! Be strong continue to fight, fight to live. I love you baby. Mommy loves you, daddy too and we know you're strong enough." She cried.

My dad took the phone and said, "Baby continue to fight. Fight, I love you too much.  Baby fight!" My dad cried heavily.

"Daddy I can't, I'm too tired. There's more blood out of me than in me." I croaked. "I love you guys, but I can't do it. I can't, I'm sorry." I cried.

I heard my dad crying after this but I can't- . I began coughing up even more blood. "Its okay baby. It's okay. Just let go" He soothed. "But tell me this, who was it?" He questioned.

I strained my eyes to see the man's face, but I couldn't see his face. He raised his hand and I got a glimpse of his hand. He had a tattoo. I knew that tattoo. I went with him to get it.

"Gabe" but there was some else with him. That's "Mike."I told dad, I could tell he was hurt but most of all angry. But he kept it in for me.

"You did a great job. I'm proud of you Arianne." He said but his voice broke in the end.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

That was the last thing I heard before I was engulfed in darkness. But before I welcomed the darkness I saw a female figure in the distance with a bunch of familiar faces behind her. When she looked my way and saw me lying in a pool of my own blood she dropped to her knees. The next thing I heard was gun shots going off and the men falling down beside me. Their was a sudden burst of strength and courage that invaded me when I saw the same female still kneeling on the floor behind her. I crawled and grabbed on of the fallen men gun and aimed it at the figure. Enough is enough. It was hard to see because it was dark out and the figure was in the shadows, but I pulled the trigger and the figure fell down instantly.

Everyone stop and stared at me in bewilderment, even the girl. "Now someone carry me to the hospital." I said then passed out as the darkness engulfed me. I prayed a prayer to God to protect me and let me live.

Its in time like this
When you value the quality of life.
When you feel down and broken
And was tired of life
When you thought life wasn't enough.

Its in time like this

When the scales are removed from your eyes
That you realize
To give up
Is to give in
To a evil force
That never wanted you to win.

A/N
So this chapter is kind of different. Its an emotional chapter. And Ari actually got hurt, but she resorted back to her normal self.

I was actually going to end it right here, but that would be unfair, wouldn't it?

>>>>>Why do you think Gabe did that?

>>>>>Who's the girl?

>>>>>Who did Ari shoot?

Well it was nice updating. See ya until my next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alone By caslovessleeping

Mystery / Thriller

46.8K 2.7K 54
"I didn't know how much I needed you until I didn't have you. Every second was hell without you. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I'm in heaven. I...
483 3 30
Ava just came back from Greece as she decides to continue highschool back home with her bestfriends. She later on meets someone who makes her see a w...
147K 4.6K 40
Astrid Flynn's life was basically turned over when she caught her boyfriend and her best friend together. Being the oh-so sociable girl she was, she...
506 97 35
Someone's tricking him, playing with his life. He never realized that, he thought it was his fault the whole damn time. He was so much in misery that...