Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

Bởi EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... Xem Thêm

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Thirty-One

2.7K 55 54
Bởi EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Fix A Heart by Demi Lovato___________________________________________________

Harry's Pov

Was I screaming that loud last night? How did she know that name? Why would she ask that? How did she know? I was sleeping on Melanie's bed last night, it was really comfortable, the thought of having her close made it even more peaceful until the stupid fucking had to ruin it all. Wait a second! Did Melanie noticed me screaming amd shaking because of my nightmare?

That would explain how she knew that name Amber! The name of the biggest bitch I have ever met. The opposite of Melanie. Melanie was the light and Amber was the dark.

Should I tell her? After all it Amber that was planning I didn't know what , something to Melanie, she was targeting Melanie I didnt know why and for what but it was not like I would let her hurt Melanie, or even get near her.

I haven't told my terrible moment of my life to anyone except my bestfriends whom I considered my brothers, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam. Would it be alright if I tell Melanie? Did she need to know? Little Miss Perfect did not need shit in her life, why dragging her into this?

Come on Harry! You know very well Melanie is the one to help you. She's even ready to help you.

Like you said she's the opposite of Amber. She's good.

You'll feel better if you tell her about it.

"I...I..."I stuttered nervously.

"Its ok don't tell me I shouldnt have ask you that. None of my business!"Melanie apologised nicely and I parted my lips slightly staring at her perfect beautiful perfect face.

Harry, she's different and you know that. She makes you feel you never thought you would. You can trust her.

"No...I want to..., you're a part of it...so I think you need to know the beginning"I said slowly and she parted her lips a little looking at me with that look if I was sure about this.

Here we go!

"She was my first love..."

FLASHBACK

Two years ago

Styles Inc was the biggest company in the world even back then, or actually even more successful, more demands, profits, it was more popular, now ot was but thanks to the bitch she told some big companies not to work with us with some false and sick reasons, you don't want to know. Anyway let me first tell you how I met her.

My assistant back then Kate resigned because of some family reasons I didnt give a fuck, Kate was like the rest of my assistants, a good time pass if you know what I mean, all these women wanted me and I wanted them, I mean their bodies but one day changed everything.

March 15 2013, my secretary called my office phone to tell me that a candidate has come her interview for the post of my new assistant.

"Bring her to me!"I said professionally and put my phone down and continued doing my work on the computer until the door knocked. Here comes my candidate.

"Come in!"I said and the door slowly opened, there appeared the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I admired for a long time how perfectly her long blonde hair settled to her shoulders, her skin as white as porcelain, her blues eyes shining so perfectly and I thought Niall had the best blue eyes. Ok ok boys blue eyes, but girls it was her.

"Good morning Mr Styles!"She said in her sweet voice yet professional but I liked it

"Good morning take a seat!"I said smirking at her and she gave a small smile before sitting on chair opposite of me handin over her file. I loved how professional she already was. She was wearing a short light blue skirt with matching blazer, a white pearl necklace made her gorgeous and professional. She looked perfect.

"My name is Amber Collins, I studied in Harvard, finance and marketing and a fashion degree!"She said and she started talking more confidently looking at me and I was so busy staring at her perfect features I wasnt even listening to all the other things she was saying. I already fixed on my mind that she was the one. I was thinking like my other assistants how good she would be in bed but it wasnt the only thought.

Amber was the first girl I thought of doing something different than sex. I needed to her to be mine. I had to go slow.

"Impressive Harvard girl! You can start tomorrow at 9 am till 6pm. I like you!"I said after she finished talking and smiled decently at me.

"What? Really?"She asked unbelievably like a peagant who got crown as Miss World or something but she was cute.

"You're hired Miss Collins!"I said and she smiled and controlled herself from squealed but I noticed that and I chuckled. I just met het and she already did things to me,

"Thank you so much Mr Styles, I promise I won't disappoint you. Have a good day and see you tomorrow!"She said and we stood up to shake hands then I watched her leave my office. When she was gone, I felt like my office was empty, lifeless.

Amber the fuck you're doing to me.

THE NEXT DAY

As usual I walked straight to my office and start my daily things to do as the CEO of this company, sign papers, pay some bills, find and pay sponsors, partnership, check and sign the accounts checked by the chartered accounts, emails... Then I suddently remembered this new girl I just hired. Did she come? I wanted to see her. Just then my door was knocked so I yelled Come in and look who just showed up but not empty hands. Huh?

"Good morning Mr Styles, here's your vanilla latte! What should I do today?"Amber asked me professionally and I was too busy staring at her, damn she looked really sexy and beautiful at the same time with short white dress. It shaped her small breasts perfectly and showed how toned white legs.

"Hmm good morning Amber! Thank you but next time wait for me to give you money for that, don't use your money on me! I need your help to sign these papers please!"I told her as she placed the vanilla latte on the table and showed a nice smile.

"Ok where are the papers!"She said and I gave her big file and she sat on the chair opposite of me like yesterday and she started signing, I also did my work but also was admiring how beautiful my new assistant was.

"Hmm sir?"Amber asked me and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"I asked her.

"How did you become a CEO so young?"Amber asked shyly but not too shy actually, I chuckled.

"My dad passed away recently so he gave the company to me!"I said normally.

"Im sorry! Well you re doing a great job!"She said and I smiled at her nicely.

"Thank you! Tell me about you!"I said wanting to have a conversation with her.

"Well...I live by myself in an appartment, my parents passed away. No sympathy please, Im just over it. "She said controlling her emotions and I had to say she was doing a good job at it. I felt so bad for her that she didnt have her parents in her life, from that day I didnt know why and how, I wanted to be in her life.

"So who do you stick up with then?"I asked her and she was thinking for a while.

"I have some friends that are really supportive to me and I thank God for that!"She said and I chucked and took her and in mine, I felt butterflies all over me and my heart raced.

"I know Im your boss but Im here for you too, feel free with me!"I said and now our faces were locked on each other for a long time. What was really shocking was the words that came out of her pretty mouth.

"Thank you sir...actually screw the emotional cheesy talk and lets do this instead"Amber said and  before I could say anything or even react her lips smashed into mine and our tongues battling each other for dominance which I always won. You can imagine what happened next.

END OF FLASHBACK

"She sounds like a nice woman Harry! What happened between the both of you?"Melanie asked me sweetly and I sighed. Yeah of course , hearing the day Amber and I first met and the first few days you all will think that she was really nice and the perfect because even I thought she was. But after I asked one question I thought would make us together forever, I never thought it would break us, sorry break me. OMG no I dont want to remember that. I cant tell that to Melanie, it will make me remember and I didnt want that.

"all I can say for now is ...Darling she's a nightmare dressed like a daydream... please Melanie I cant tell you because it will make me remember of that day and I dont want that, I want to forget it. Why cant I?"I said trying to not cry. Melanie put her hand on my shoulder caressing slowly. She was so gentle and too nice, if i tell her the rest of Amber's and I's "adventurous" will she still want to be around me?

I know she wasnt my girlfriend but I didnt want to lose her in my life.

"Its ok Harry, it takes time and one day you will forget and will be happy! I will help you!"She said and I smiled at her warmly taking her small body in my arms hugging tightly and caringly.

(A/N:What do you think? Poor Harry, more of Amber coming up, I know I wrote in a previous chapter that Amber was married and in this chapter in the flashback she said to Harry her name before mariage! Thought of that? Is she telling the truth? I cant say anything now... you ll see later! What do you think will happen next?)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

41.4K 797 32
It seems like Meera, an ordinary girl, have secrets which she doesn't know about but Popstar Zayn Malik does. It seems like her twitter letters to Ha...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
19.2K 183 29
~Dedicated to everyone out there that feels imperfect or unworthy. You are not. "I've had everything before that day, I've had it all. But you can't...