ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 16

2.3K 106 15
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Ajhussi (아저씨): Old man
Ajhumma (아줌마): Old woman
Ani (아니): No
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Arasseo (알았어): Alright
Eomma (엄마): Mother
Hajima (하지마): Stop
Hyung (형): Older brother for males/Friend
Gomawo (고마워): Thank you
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Jalja (잘자): Goodnight
Jalmeokesseubnida (잘먹겠습니다): Thanks for the food
Jebal (제발): Please
Jinjja/Jeongmal (진짜/ 정말): Really
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Ne (네): Yes
Noona (누나): Older sister for males /Friend
Omo (어머): Oh my
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Saengil Chukhahae (생일축하해): Happy Birthday
Pabo (바보): Stupid
Wae (왜): Why?
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty

Chapter 16: White Lie
Saturday, December 7 2013

Jimin's POV

I sip a taste and knew immediately that it is perfect. That this is the dish that I will give to Hee Yeon. I smiled as a sign of relief, place the spoon down and went to the living room where Taehyung and Jungkook are resting. They are exhausted from playing around the house and goofing off while they let me make the third batch of seaweed soup.

"Tae! Kookie!" they immediately turn their heads and look at me. "You want to eat?" I say, smiling with the widest grin ever.

Thinking that they got hungry from running around the house and might want the second batch that I made. They grinned as well and jumped off of the sofa, facing me. Kneeling with their heads on top of the back of the sit like puppies.

"What food hyung?" Jungkook says excitingly as his mouth shows his cute set of teeth.

"Seaweed soup," I say giving off an even wider grin while I spread my arms wide open as if I'm presenting a big award.

"Bwuh?! Seaweed soup again?" Tae whines and jumps back to lie on the sofa again. "We ate your whole dish then you expect us to eat it again?" All I can see is his hands wildly swaying up in the air while he rants.

"Yeah hyung. My tummy kinda hurts from finishing the seaweed soup," says Jungkook, rubbing his stomach in a circular motion giving a distress expression.

"Okay then. I guess I'll leave this for the hyungs to eat," I say as I shrug my shoulder and turn my back, displeased.

Jinja, these guys doesn't know how to appreciate good food.

"I bet the hyungs will not eat that too cause it tastes awful," Tae mumurs and chuckles mockingly.

I turn half of my body slowly and look at him fiercely, "What did you say?" I quickly ran towards him and high jumped the sofa making Jungkook jump off and land onto the floor.

I sit on top of Taehyung as he lies flat on the furniture. I squeeze his waist between my legs so he won't be able to escape and then I attacked him with tickles making him laugh maniacally. He tried to push me away but he didn't have the strength to do it.

"Yah.. Jimin.. stop.." he screams as he attempts to hold both of my arms to stop me. "I think I'm about to pee.. seriously stop!" he squeals and pleaded but I didn't listen to him. I keep tickling him, making him laugh hard that tears starts to run down from his eyes.

"Had enough? Had enough?" I say laughing. I can see that Jungkook is enjoying this and I can feel somehow that he wants to join in.

I automatically stopped when I heard my phone buzzed from the kitchen. It's amazing how I heard it all the way from the living room. I turned my head and jump off of Taehyung. I run off leaving him curled up as he breathes pantingly, exhausted from laughing.

I checked the message and it was from Hee Yeon. Her meet up with her friend must have ended already. I smiled as I catch my breath.

[HYNoona] Jimin? Do you have something to do?

[Chimchim] Nothing, I guess. Why? 😊

[HYNoona] Do you want to meet with me?

After I read her message I immediately felt that something is wrong because she won't ask me to meet with her this late when there's nothing wrong. I crooked my eyebrows with a suspicion that this might have something to do with her meet up awhile ago.

[Chimchim] Why? Did something happened? 😧

[HYNoona] Nothing. I just want to meet up with you that's all. So, do you want to?

[Chimchim] Oh sure. Where will we meet? 😶

[HYNoona] At my house. I'll give you my address.

I gulped after she sent me her address. My heart beats fast as the thought of finally going to her house comes to mind. It is just a few blocks away from the coffee place where we usually meet.

I immediately got dressed and put my coat on. Before I head outside, I suddenly remember the dish that I'm suppose to give to her. So, I ran to the kitchen, place it on a plastic container and into a paper bag.

There's a feeling that keeps bugging me that something isn't right, that something really happened and I need to find out about it. I rushed hurriedly through the door but a voice stopped me.

"Where are you going hyung?" Jungkook asks as he sits on the floor in front of the television watching an anime with Taehyung.

"Yeah, where are you going? The hyungs will be here any minute and they'll be asking us where have you gone off to," Tae says with his legs crossed as he sits on the sofa.

"Just tell them I went to a friend and this is an urgent matter," I say continuously while I reach for the doorknob and rushed outside.

"Well, don't forget to bring us something to eat when you come back!" Tae shouts.

Hee Yeon's POV

I walk back and forth through the corridor thinking this isn't a good idea but I have no choice. I don't want to be alone and I have no one else to contact to. I just need someone to accompany me to prevent me from doing anything that I might regret or just someone who can divert my attention to something else or just someone who can make me happy. And I have a feeling that it's him.

I head towards the door as soon as I heard my doorbell rang. I fixed my hair and opened it. My heart pounds as I saw Jimin standing outside, dressed casually, holding a paper bag on his hand smiling. Seeing him is enough for me to forget about what happened, I thought.

I gesture him to come inside and he enters, leaving his shoes on the shoe rack. "Are you alright? Did something happened?" he immediately face me and asked worriedly.

"O-oh.. I'm alright." I replied surprised, thinking how did he knew that something has happened without me telling him.

"Jinja? But why did you ask me to come? I thought something happened," he said as he looks at me with his worried sweet little eyes.

"Nothing happened. It's just that there's something that I'll be doing tomorrow and I won't be able to meet you. So I called you up and meet with you tonight instead," I replied saying the first excuse that came into my mind.

"Please take a sit."

I needed to lie, not because I don't want him to know, it's because I don't want him to worry and make him feel burdened because of me. I was amazed on how he sensed that there's something wrong. It's like he can instinctively feel it.

"Oh. That's good to hear then," he sighed, assured. He wanders his eyes around my apartment as he sits on the sofa. "You live here alone?" he asks.

"Yes," I answered as I sit next to him leaving a few feet of space between us. "But my mother comes here often nowadays, visiting me, she says that she misses me."

"That's good. I wish my mom would do the same but she can't," still wandering his eyes, eyeing every furniture that I have.

"She can't? Why?" I asked but he just smiled and didn't replied. I guess the reason was too confidential that he can't tell me.

"I'm sorry for making you come here so late. I know it is not proper but please don't get the wrong idea," I say as I bite my lip and lowered my eyebrows.

"Don't worry, it's okay. And I won't get the wrong idea, it's only 9 pm anyway. I understand that you're going to be busy tomorrow so you have no choice but to meet up with me tonight. I'm glad that you remembered me though even if you should be sleeping now," he says as he smiles sweetly.

This guy really is full of optimism. He agrees with me all the time that there's no space for argument. Plus, he always comes when I needed him. He's reliable, I thought, compared to that no-good no-show-up guy who always causes me troubles.

I shake my head and try my best to not compare them. This is not a good time to compare them.

"Do want something to drink?" I gesture as I walk up to the kitchen which is just a few feet away from the sofa.

"Oh, no thanks. I'm good," he utters as he wanders his eyes again and plays with the paper bag in his hands.

"Don't be silly, I'll make something for you. You're my guest after all," I say as I prepare a pitcher of lemonade iced tea. "By the way, what is that?" I asked, pointing on the thing that he's carrying.

"Oh yeah this. This is for you," he extends his arms and gives me the paper bag. "It is my gift for you. Saengil Chukhahae!" he smiles and squints his eyes while his chubby cheeks puff out.

"What is this?" I utter while I open the bag and look inside. I reached for a container which is lukewarm in temperature. I pulled it out and saw a familiar dish inside it. "Is this a seaweed soup?" I ask as I turn my head towards him and he nodded.

"Omo! I haven't had seaweed soup since ages and I missed this!" I shout, excitingly.

Tears starts to pool up to my eyes when I think about how my mom used to make it for me during my birthdays and now this guy popped out of nowhere giving me this. I really feel happy that I might cry.

"Aww.. gomawoyo."

I held the container and stare at it. It really made me happy, that I'm going to eat seaweed soup again since I didn't have any on my birthday and it is extra special because it's from him. I suddenly have this urge to hug him and thank him sincerely for making me this but I hold myself back and try to contain myself and just play it cool.

"It's a little bit cold so I'll just warm it up," I say as I put it inside the microwave.

Jimin's POV

I wander my eyes furniture after furniture while she heats up the dish I made for her. Right down in a little corner I saw her mobile phone. I suddenly had this thought that I want to know what name did she registered for me on her phone. I then picked up mine and dialed her number so my name would pop up.

What a brilliant plan I have, I thought. Good thing her phone was on silent so it didn't attract any attention. I move sneakily towards her phone while she has her back turned. Right when I'm about to extend my neck and see the phone's screen, she suddenly snatched it. Making me startle and jump back on my sit.

"Yah. What are you doing?" she asks with her eyes narrowed as she looks at me.

"N-nothing," I responded quickly trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Why are you calling me?" she says with one brow higher than the other as she looks at her phone.

"O-oh jinja? I-I did? Mian," I lied with my voice cracking in every word I say.

She brings out two bowls and two spoons and place it on the coffee table right in front of the sofa. After that she brings a pitcher with two glasses and then a pan with the seaweed soup in it. I tried to help her but she refused, she said that she can manage it by herself. That's what she always say when I try to help her.

She then crossed her legs and sat on the floor. She pour one bowl full and extend her arms towards me but I shook my head and refused.

"You're not going to eat?" she says with her eyes wider than normal.

"It's for you. I made it for you," I say smiling trying not to show any fear.

"Okay, help yourself. I am going to eat this all up and leave nothing for you," she says as she stick her tongue out playfully. "Jalmeokeseubnida," she utters cheerfully and starts to eat the soup.

Right after she had her first bite she looks up to me with a wide grin. "Wow. This is good!" she says happily and she continues to eat, sip after sip.

I watch her as she eats heartily, enjoying every bite that she makes. I've never seen her happy like this before. Is it really that good or she just really missed it, either way I'm glad that it made her happy. She looks like a kid as she chugs down the soup and watching her makes me kinda hungry. So there is still this side of her which is joyful and playful. I never would've guessed because she always shows me her mean and scary side.

"Did you made this?" she asks after she gulps a spoonful.

"Yes. Well, my friend taught me how. You remember right? The friend I talked to you about?"

"Oh yes! The one that cooks for you, right?" she utters and I nod. "What other dish do you know how to make?" she asks.

"Well, I can make kimchi fried rice," I say as I give off an awkward chuckle.

"Yah.. that is very easy to make," she whined and we both laughed.

As she finishes the whole bowl, she gets the pan and put it in the refrigerator. "I will finish this tomorrow," she says smiling.

After that, she walks towards me and sits on the sofa. She pour a drink on the glasses and gave me one.

As she sits comfortably just right next to me she utters "Gomawo," with a soft tone. "Jeongmal gomawoyo" she adds as she smiles at me sweetly.

"I told you, didn't I? That I will cook for you so you'll be healthy and besides it's my gift for you on your birthday since I didn't have anything to give last time, " I utter.

"That's why I am really thankful," she says, still smiling showing off her dimples.

My heart starts to race as I saw how adorable she looks and didn't notice that my face already turned red. As I noticed that she's staring at me, I avoided eye contact and try to change the topic.

"So, what happened awhile ago? Did you had fun with your friend?" I ask bluntly.

"He didn't show up," she utters as she turn her gaze to the opposite side leaving her face expressionless. Her vibe suddenly changes and it is seriously a scary vibe. I suddenly felt goosebumps all over my body as I stare at her.

"M-mian for asking that question. I didn't-" before I can continue she immediately interrupts me.

"It's okay. Can we talk about something else now?" she says as she turns back into her happy self again. I can feel that she doesn't want to talk about it and that she is forcing herself to smile.

A thought suddenly popped into my mind. Did she said 'he'? She did, didn't she?

Is she referring to.. No, it's impossible. I mean she won't agree to meet with him. Will she? I want to ask her but I don't want her to change her mood again so I just let it pass.

Now I know why she asked me to come. Something really happened and with that she doesn't want to be alone because she might do something reckless again. If she could've just told me the real reason why, then I wouldn't have brought up the topic. I can understand her, I always can. She doesn't have to lie, all she got to do is say that she needs me. Now that I know the truth, I will not leave her alone until she tells me to.

End of Chapter 16

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
    No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dedication
I dedicate this chapter to these awesome people that recently followed me, voted for my story and add it to their reading lists. ^~^ Thank you so much! I very much appreciate it!

kpop_stories_rocker | IncheonGal905 | kookie12376 | mitchsakilan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
11K 444 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
38.9K 1.9K 13
Namjoon was unhappily married to a woman he was forced to love. And Namjoon wanted to divorce but there was no way he could to that. He was trapped...
13.4K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...