Reigns

By Alexdaily

Jesse Glynn Reigns. The undefeated 42-0 junior division boxing champion. She dominants making sure no one get... More

Jesse Glynn Reigns
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

30

582 5 0
By Alexdaily

"We're here baby girl. "

Dad said and I looked out the window. I flew out with dad and stayed with him. I opened my door and got out. Dad walked around and I lifted my arms. He picked me up like as if I was a baby and I laid my head down on him. He walked in and kissed my head. I looked around and saw people moving everywhere. I heard him open a door. I looked and it was a locker room and Dean was already in there with Renee kissing.

"Guys come on."

Dad said covering my eyes. Dean and Renee laughed.

"Is she sleeping?"

Dad moved my hands and I looked right at them.

"That's creepy. "

Dean said walking over. I reached my arms over and he grabbed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him.

"You feeling okay?"

I nodded. I got down.

"Hi Jesse. "

Renee said. I waved.

"Why aren't you talking? I know you can."

Dean said bending down looking at me. I shock my head.

"I'm going to make a bet with you. Tonight we win you have to talk to me."

I nodded.

"Good."

He said kissing my forehead. I went and sat down kicking my feet fiddling with my hands. I got out my phone and started texting Cody.

"Who you talking to?"

Renee asked. I showed her.

"Hmm Cody is that your boyfriend?"

I looked down blushing.

"Who and a boyfriend and what?"

Dad asked.

"Yeah what he said."

Dean said.

"You two are interrupting girl chat."

Renee said.

"When it comes to my daughter I'm always in girl chat."

"Yeap."

Dean said.

"Anyhow I must go for the preshow. Jesse I'll find you later and we can have a little talk."

I nodded. She got up and left. Dad and Dean came sitting on each side of me.

"Boyfriend?"

Dean asked. I looked at dad and he raised his eyebrow. I just looked down.

"When was I gonna find out about this?"

Dad asked and I shrugged.

"We'll talk later."

He said and I nodded. My phone went off and Dean snatched it. I tried getting it, but he held it out.

"He just called her babe!"

I sighed.

"He what!"

Dad said and they basically went through all of my messages with me sitting here. I managed to get my phone back and shut it off.

"How long have you even know him?"

"How old is he?"

"How long have you to been dating?"

"When were we gonna find out?"

"Does your mom know about you two?"

"I bet it was Jacey she's been wanting them together for months now."

They went on and on and I just sat back on the couch watching them.
-------
"You ready?"

Dean asked dad.

"Lets do it."

I stood and hugged them both as tight as I could.

"Be careful."

I whispered in dad's ear.

"I will."

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby girl."

I pulled away and he kissed my forehead. They both walked out. I sat and waited.
---------
It was the middle of the match and there was a knock on the door. I opened and saw Stephanie.

"You ready?"

I nodded and put my snapback on backwards since I wet my hair like dad does. We walked out and I was rolling the black tape on my hands.
We went to the gorillas. She took the tape from me. I got the gas jug and the matches.

"Good luck."

She said and I nodded. I walked down to the ramp.

"Jesse Glynn Reigns is here!"

The crowd started to cheer.

"Does she have a gas jug?"

"What is she gonna do with that?"

I walked down the ramp slowly and stopped at the rocking chair. I looked at it walking around it. I looked up at the ring. Dad was down on the mat and so was Bray. They were both trying to get up while looking at me.

"Fire with fire."

I whispered and poured the gas all over the chair.

"She's pouring gas on Bray Wyatt's chair!"

I threw the empty jug. Bray was yelling at me. I took out some matches smirking. I pulled one out and lit it. I heard him begging for me not to do it. I threw the match and stepped back watching the chair burn.

"She set the chair on fire! Ladies and gentlemen the Junior Division boxing champion Jesse Glynn Reigns set the chair of Bray Wyatt on fire!"

Michael Cole said. Dean had the official distracted and I ran superman punching Bray.

"Jesse Glynn superman punches Bray Wyatt!"

I bagged up all the way to the top of the ramp. Dad then hit the spear and pinned him.

"1,2,3!"

His music started. Him and Dean both stood in the middle of the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen the family vs family. An extreme match with Jesse Glynn Reigns setting the chair of Bray Wyatt on fire."

Dad and Dean looked at me. I smirked sticking my hands in my pocket walking backstage. I walked around until I found my family. Mum pulled me in a hug. We waited and dad came down the hall. I ran jumping in his arms. He hugged me picking me up.

"What were you thinking?"

"I had a dream. She told me the only way I could stop it was fight fire with fire."

"Who is she?"

"Sister Abigail."

He looked at me before hugging me tight. He kissed my head. He put me down and I went hugging Dean.

"I saw that superman punch."

"Well I don't know how to do dirty deeds yet so I had to go with what I had."

He smiled hugging me again. I saw Seth.

"You guys that was freaking awesome!"

He gave dad and Dean a fist pound and then hugged everyone else.

"Jesse."

Was all he said before hugging me. He pulled away and said,

"Seriously greatest thing ever."

He, Dean, and dad started talking I looked at Jacey and raised my eyebrow.

"Are you trying to dress like me?"

I asked and looked at her outfit. We both had on leather jackets, black shirts, black ripped skinny jeans, and combat boots. Plus the same snapback.

"I don't know what you're talking about. "

"Stick with the sparkles Reigns."

"You're a Reigns too."

"And you can believe that."

I said and everyone laughed.

"Yeap definitely your mini me. "

Mum said to dad. He kissed my head.

"Most definitely."

I smiled up at him.

"We should celebrate."

Jacey said.

"Cake!"

Brody yelled.

"Party!"

He and Jacey yelled.

"Alright we can go celebrate, but we have to go do an interview with Renee."

Dad said.

"And you're going too."

Dean said picking me up.

"Someone help me!"

We made it and Renee was doing some crazy hand motion.

"Nice moves Renee."

I said laughing. She gave me a look. I just smiled.

"Ladies and gentlemen at this time Dean Ambrose, Roman and Jesse Glynn Reigns."

We went in front of the camera.

"Guys congratulations on your victory tonight against the Wyatt family. What was going through both of your minds?"

"This was a battle. Family versus family. I said it before and I'll say it again Dean and I are brothers. Bray and Luke are nothing. Pop quiz how do I like my coffee?"

"Hot. With a little bit of sugar."

Dean answered.

"My water?"

"Room temperature. "

"My beer?"

"Ice cold."

"Boom!"

I said and they both smiled walking away.

"Now can we go celebrate?"

Jacey asked.

"Lets go."

Dad said and everyone cheered. We went to their locker room and they got their bags. Dean was still carrying me and we went out to the parking lot. I got in dad's car and Dean got in the passenger seat. Dad got in starting it.

"Where to?"

Dean asked.

"I have no clue."

Dad said starting the car and we followed behind mum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 777 24
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧...❞ 🕊.˙⊹Two equally lovable and infectious smili...
67.4K 1.1K 29
What happens when your life changes in an instant?
2.1K 47 2
Raising children is a lot tougher than it looks. And with two babies in the picture and one parent virtually out of it, things are twice as difficult...
1.9K 47 1
They are each other's escape, too good to let go of. Until they have to let go. Warnings: LOTS OF SMUT, toxic behavior, cheating, angst