Lunar Chronicles Comms

By lunaspell

Live comms from the characters in Lunar Chronicles! @lunaspell More

Comm 1: Thorne, Cinder & Kai
Thorne, Jacin, Cress, & Winter
Levana, Winter, Kai, Thorne,and Cinder
Kai, Levana, Jacin,Cress,and Thorne
Jacin, Winter, and Thorne
Cinder,Iko,and Wolf
Iko, Wolf, Winter, and Thorne
Iko, Wolf, Scarlet, and Thorne
Iko, Wolf,Cinder, Winter,and Thorne
Iko Levana Wolf and Kai
Cinder, Wolf, and Thorne
Cinder, Kai, and Scarlet
Cinder, Wolf, Cress, and Iko
Wolf, Kai, and Thorne
Cinder, Kai, and Thorne
Scarlet, Wolf, and Kai
Cinder, Winter, Cress
Cinder, Winter, Cress, Scarlet, and Iko
Cress and Thorne
Winter, Cress, Iko, Cinder, and Thorne
Thorne, Cress, Scarlet
Cinder, Thorne, Kai
Kai, Scarlet, Wolf
Jacin, Thorne, Iko
Iko, Thorne, Cinder, and Scarlet
Scarlet, Cinder
Wolf, Scarlet, Winter
Cress Iko Thorne Cinder
Winter, Scarlet, Jacin
Iko Scarlet Thorne Cinder
Cinder, Scarlet, Kai
Kai, Thorne, Wolf
Levana, Scarlet, Cinder & Kai, Iko, Levana, Cinder, Scarlet
Annual Comm Party

Kon Torin and Kai

277 20 10
By lunaspell

I'm back, people! Here's a new comm, after freaking months-MONTHS-of being off this story. I hope you like this, it was just a quick comm:)

---------------

KonTorinOfficial: Your Majesty?

KaiWasKidnapped: I'm here. 

KonTorinOfficial: I have many things to discuss with you, but first-please change your username. It looks disgraceful.

KaiWasKidnapped: I like my username!

KonTorinOfficial: Your Highness... this is not acceptable. What happened to your old, civilized, professional username? Remember, the first thing in maintaining a professional reputation is creating a professional slate for thyself.

KaiWasKidnapped: .. Thanks for that talk, Kon, but I like my username as it is. And, I just escaped from my title, so I think this name is kind of efficient for these.. circumstances. 

KonTorinOfficial: *sigh* Alright..

KonTorinOfficial: Now, Your Majesty, the second most important thing I must say is that I demand you return to the Eastern Commonwealth and your place here on Earth.

KaiWasKidnapped: But, Kon! *whiny voice*

KonTorinOfficial: Now. Don't make me slap you. 

KonTorinOfficial: Understood?

KaiWasKidnapped: But..!!

KonTorinOfficial: Right. Now. 

KonTorinOfficial: Don't doubt my slapping abilities. I had to talk trash to that Linh girl yesterday instead, when she came to the palace to look inside your room. I'm full of contained energy. 

KaiWasKidnapped: ....Wait... which Linh girl?

KonTorinOfficial: That Pearl, I think. She said she was sent to clean it up, although I'm sure she  stole a thing or two. Ah, well. 

KonTorinOfficial: She might've stolen your game console, too. Guess you'll never know, hm? Because you're obviously not coming back. 

KonTorinOfficial: Hello?

KonTorinOfficial: Your Majesty, it's been thirty minutes since your last reply. I assume you don't want to come back?

KonTorinOfficial: My slap is ready, Emperor. 

KaiWasKidnapped: I'm back! Sorry. Wolf screaming about tomatoes.. anyways, where were we?

KonTorinOfficial: Emperor, are you returning to save your home country from total destruction by evil Lunar queen or not? 

KaiWasKidnapped: Right.. that was what we were talking about. I'm coming back, okay? Sheesh. Calm down. 

KonTorinOfficial: Good. Oh, and you should sneak out with style. I'm thinking signing a K on the side of your ship, but you can go all out. 

KaiWasKidnapped: Excuse me?

KonTorinOfficial: Perhaps a rejection letter to that mechanic crush of yours? "Sorry, but I'm not in the mood for dating a mechanic. Byeeee!" Something like that.

KaiWasKidnapped: NO.

KaiWasKidnapped: I could never write something like that. How could I? How could you?!

KonTorinOfficial: It's really quite easy. Just fill your mind up with ideas of saving your home and you'll be fine. 

KaiWasKidnapped: I'm not SNEAKING OUT. I'm going to tell Cinder where I'm going. 

KonTorinOfficial: ... W-What?

KonTorinOfficial: Your Highness, I demand that you-

KaiWasKidnapped: No, Kon. Okay? No. I'm not going to just-LEAVE without telling Cinder anything!

KaiWasKidnapped: I can't believe you want me to do this!

KaiWasKidnapped: Are you even Kon? Or are you Levana, pretending to trick me through a screen??

KonTorinOfficial: Oh, I'm Kon, all right. And I am MAKING you return. I can sass you if you want to sass me, but I'm sure you don't want to start that. *snaps*

KaiWasKidnapped: What are you even doing? Why are you like this, Kon?! What has happened to my advisor??!!??

KonTorinOfficial: Just come back, emperor. Save the Eastern Commonwealth. 

KaiWasKidnapped: No. You know what? NO. I'm saving the Eastern Commonwealth, and Earth, fine enough here in space. We're going to defeat the Lunar line, and you can't argue against it.

KonTorinOfficial: YOU-

KaiWasKidnapped: Good-bye, Kon. 

KonTorinOfficial: COME BACK HERE.

KaiWasKidnapped has logged out. 

---------------

Kon Torin is the queen of sass. 

(or the princess, after Thorne)

lunaspell

aka.

Jane <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 67 17
(TO SOON BE EDITED) I hope you enjoy the story! Also, Marissa Meyer is an amazing writer, and her book series, The Lunar Chronicles, is the world thi...
20.9K 313 20
If you read the title you can probably guess what it is about, it is Wolflet One-Shots. Wolflet is my favorite Ship so I hope you like it. Highest ra...
32K 725 12
Just a bunch of Cresswell shots, as the title implies. *The amazing art for the cover was made by Julie Crowell*
9.1K 135 78
So apparently there is a limit on the amount of chapters you can have in a story and I have reach that limit so this is just Empress continued. And i...