The School Bad boy | Cody Her...

By Ashleymitchell14

"Brooke it's okay ... I know I'm hard to resist" he smirks. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

3.7K 143 75
By Ashleymitchell14

Brooke's POV :

Cody dropped me home to get ready for tonight's dinner with mine and his parents he said he would come pick me up later so we can arrive together.

I hop in the shower, wash my hair and body and get out. I put on a light pink dress which I adore ,curl my hair and apply makeup.

I mean I'm not one for boasting but I looked pretty fine.

My parents had already left and would meet me and Cody there.

Cody arrives in his smokin hot car and greets me.

"Hi love" he says kissing my cheek.

"Hey Cody" I smile.

"Um you look hot" he says looking me up and down.

"So do you" I whisper.

He smiles and takes my hand in his.

"Cody are you okay your hands are sweating" i ask.

"I'm nervous" he quietly responds.

"Nervous? Babe why?" I question.

"I don't want you parents to not like me because I like you and if they don't like me-"

"Cody there gonna like you just fine and if they don't , I don't care" I say kissing him.

"Broo-"

"Cody I don't care what they think come on" I say Intertwining my fingers with his.

///

We arrive at the restaurant.

We spot our parents already seated and walk over.

"Don't you two look lovely" Cody's mom says.

I smile at her and take a seat next to Cody.

I hold his hand from under the table.

"Well what are we all having to eat then?" My dad breaks the silence.

There's a couple of responses but I completely zone out looking around me.

"Brooke sweetie?" What are you having?" My mom says as the blonde haired waiter stares at me.

"Oh um I'll just have the Chicken" I reply. She takes note and leaves.

"So you guys are a couple now" Cody's mom smiles.

"Uh yeah we are" Cody smiles shyly.

"we are both very happy for you guys" his dad adds.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Same with us" my parents say.

"But don't break my baby girls heart" my dad says.

"I won't mr Ashford your daughter is very special to me" Cody smiles.

I rub his hand with my thumb from under the table he smiled down at my hand and then to me.

///

Cameron's POV :

So I've decided to take Cara out on a date at this beautiful restaurant down town. I'm proud to say she's now my girlfriend my plan worked and I managed to make Monica jealous so much she's moved back home. But Cara wow she's much more than I expected.

We enter the restaurant hand and hand Cara looking stunning as always and take a seat where the waiters directed us to sit.

"You look beautiful tonight babe" I compliment.

She laughs that adorable laugh, You look pretty good yourself"

"Hey Cameron isn't that your sister Brooke and that guy Cody from Woodbridge with your parents?"

I turn round to see where caras looking. My fists start to clench and I start to get tense. God even looking at him just makes me ugh , what are my parents doing with them? Why didn't they tell me? -"

"Babe calm down" Cara whispers and she could probably tell how tense I had gotten.

"I'm sorry it's just I don't want my sister dating that dick" I reply.

///

Brooke's POV :

It's about half way through the dinner now and we were all having a great time are parents are getting along perfectly and me and Cody are both so happy about it.

My dad tells Cody's parents some shitty jokes that I've heard endless amounts of times.

"You okay babe?" Cody whispers.

"Yeah fine just kinda bored at these jokes" I laugh.

"Um well if we were alone we wouldn't be so bored" he smirks

I try to hide my smile.

His hand runs up my thigh from under the table and stops right below my area.

"Cody stop it not here" I whisper.

"Why? babe no ones looking" he whispers back.

I laugh biting my lip "fine but make sure no one-"

Before I could finish my sentences Cody was pulled up by his collar and flung across the opposite table. Before I was given time to take In what just happened a familiar face starting punch and kicking Cody in every angle.

it was Cameron.

"CAMERON STOP! GET OFF HIM" I shouted tears forming in my eyes. Getting in the middle and pulling Cameron off him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER DICKHEAD?" Cameron shouts. why was he even here?

Mine and Cody's dad attempted to break them up. Both shouting at them. At all attempts Cameron just wouldn't stop I've never seem him so angry. My mom pulled me back from them and hugged me.

"LET ME GO HE'S HURTING HIM" I shouted sobbing so hard.

The whole restaurant was watching that really wasn't a surprise, the waiters were nothing but shocked trying to calm down the customers as security rushed in

They finally broke them up I seen Cody's face he was bruised and battered blood dripping down his face. I lept from my moms grip and started hitting Cameron on his back "I HATE YOU , I HATE YOU" I managed to get out crying so hard.

My dad pulled me back from him and I cried into his chest.

"YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE NOW BEFORE I CALL THE COPS" the Manager of the restaurant shouted at us.

///

We were all stood outside the restaurant.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TOO? YOU ARE SO GODDAM LUCKY THAT THE POLICE WASNT INVOLVED IN THIS!" My dad shouts.

"THE PROBLEM IS THAT PRICK WAS TRYNA TOUCH MY SISTER" Cameron shouts at Cody.

Cody tries to push out of my grip to hit Cameron but I hold him back.

"IS THIS TRUE CODY? WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" His dad shouts.

"LOOK WE WERENT DOING ANYTHING! , CAMERON SEEN IT WRONG" Cody defends.

Cameron laughs.

"I SWEAR TO GOD HERBINKO YOU DONT KNOW WHATS COMING FOR YOU" Cameron shouts.

"CAMERON WOULD YOU JUST STOP, JUST STOP I GET THAT YOU DONT APPROVE OF CODY BEING MY BOYFRIEND BUT YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TREAT HIM LIKE THAT" I shout.

"BROOKE IM JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOU"

"LOOKING OUT FOR ME? YOUR ACTING LIKE IM 9 AND WE'RE AT THE PARK AND YOUR MAKING SURE I DONT FALL , CAMERON IM 16" I shout.

"HES GONNA HURT YOU BROOKE AND DONT COME CRYING TO ME CAUSE IM NOT PICKING UP THE PIECES" he shouts before pushing past my dad and walking away running his hands threw his hair.

Cody pulls me into a hug kissing the top of my head. Our parents are all stressed, confused and worried I can tell by the looks on their faces and honestly I don't blame them because that's exactly how I feel.

"Cody come on we need to get you cleaned up" I say almost in a whisper.

He agrees and kisses me slightly on the lips.

"I'm sorry about my son ... He's never acted like this before" my dad says to Cody's parents my mom agreeing.

"Don't apologise what's done is done they were both as bad as each other" his dad replies. They continue talking for a bit longer.

"Brooke I'm sorry , your parents probably think I'm some sort of-"

"This wasn't your fault Cody it was Cameron's" I whisper placing my two hands on his cheeks.

We stay silent for a minute staring into each other's eyes.

"Brooke?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I think I'm falling in love with you"

OHH SHIT! CLIFFHANGER SO SORRY.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages I was really busy but I'm back now ❤️

Vote & comment for more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
256K 6.2K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
245K 23.3K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...