Reigns

Від Alexdaily

Jesse Glynn Reigns. The undefeated 42-0 junior division boxing champion. She dominants making sure no one get... Більше

Jesse Glynn Reigns
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

29

551 3 0
Від Alexdaily

I walked down the hall sniffing. I rubbed my swollen red eyes and went to the kitchen.

"Morning Jesse."

"M.mmorning."

I said softly and went getting my coffee cup. I put it under the Kureig and got the vanilla almond putting it in. I closed it and pressed the start button. I waited until it was done. I got it and went to the counter stool sitting down not looking at anyone.

"Jesse Glynn you okay?"

Dad asked and I nodded. I waited for my coffee to cool down. Mum sat a plate of eggs, sausage, and toast with grape jelly in front of me. I picked up the fork and ate some of my eggs. I got my coffee drinking some of it. I got my toast eating it. I ate a little bit more and finished my coffee and I was full. I felt someone grab my hand. I looked and it was dad.

"What's wrong?"

"N..nnnightmare."

He pulled me in a hug and I started crying.

"It's okay."

"The voice kept screaming at me. "

"I know. "

He said picking me up hugging me tight. I cried into his shirt. I balled it up in my fists. I felt him stand up and walk out. He sat down. I lifted my head and saw we were in the living room.

"Look at me Jesse Glynn. "

I shook my head.

"Jesse Glynn Reigns look at me."

I turned my head looking at him. He wiped the tears away.

"It's okay baby girl. I swear this Sunday I will put an end to all of this okay?"

I nodded. He held out of his pinky. I wrapped my pinky with his. He kissed my forehead.

"C.ccan yo.you tt.take m.me to t.the g.ggym?"

"Yes."

I stood up and he grabbed my hand.

"I'm going to take her to the gym. "

"Okay, but no boxing. "

I nodded and went getting my phone. I walked back down and we went getting in the car. Dad drove to the gym and we got out. He grabbed my hand and we walked in. I saw Parker in the ring with Ben.

"Jesse!"

I gave him a small smile and waved. He got told Ben something then got out the ring.

"You okay? I heard about the accident."

I nodded.

"I..I cc.came ttto visit."

He smiled.

"When will you be able to get back in the ring?"

I looked down.

"She may not be."

Dad said.

"What?"

"She has to much brain damage, along with what happened a few weeks ago. Her attention span is cut short."

" I r.rreally www.want to, but I cccan't."

I said in tears. Parker hugged me.

"I understand. Your fans will understand. Jesse you have to focus on getting better. You always said you didn't like the spotlight. Now you can get out of it."

"Iii stayed out. I cccan't leave."

He rubbed my back. Parker has always been like an older brother to me. He's trained me ever since I started boxing. He was the only one to believe in me. He is the one who made me the boxer I am today. I pulled away wiping the tears away.

"C.ccan I watch?"

He nodded and smiled getting back in the ring. Dad and I sat down and watched them practice. The door opened and a girl around my age walked in. She sat her stuff down and waited. Ben and Parker finally finished. Parker got out the ring.

"Jesse I want you to meet someone. Michelle this is Jesse Glynn she's the Junior Division boxing champion. Jesse this is Michelle she's new."

"Hi."

I said.

"Hi. I'm a big fan of yours I've watched every match you've done professionally and when you first started."

"Tthank you."

I said giving her a small smile.

"Parker we got to head out."

Dad said walking over.

"Alright. Remember Jesse they'll support your decision no matter what happens."

I nodded and he gave me one last hug. We left and got in the car. I sat back putting on my seatbelt. Dad started the car and we drove home.

"They're here now."

I heard mum say. I walked in and she was skyping grandma and grandpa on the tv.

"Mom, dad?"

Dad said.

"Hi Ro. Hi Jesse Glynn."

"Hi."

I said.

"What are you guys doing?"

Dad asked sitting down.

"Well we just got invited to watch you and Dean at SummerSlam as special guest."

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"We got one too."

Mum said. I looked at the letter. Literally I looked at it. I didn't read it.

"So all of you are coming to New York?"

"Yes."

Mum said. I looked at dad.

"Daddy I can't."

I whispered. He nodded.

"I'm gggonna go to my rrroom."

I said standing up. I waved at grandma and grandpa and went upstairs. I closed the door and sat on my bed. I looked down fumbling with my fingers.

"Jesse?"

Mum said and then opened the door. She and dad walked in and sat by me.

"I..I cccan't go."

"Yes you can love."

"No. The vvvoice. It I won't stop."

"Jesse Glynn what are you trying to say."

"The voice wwill be tthere."

I said and I pulled my knees to my chest hugging them.

"Baby girl you know I wouldn't let either of them get to you ever. You could even stay with me backstage. They won't know you're there."

"Rrreally?"

He nodded.

"Yes really. Will you please come and watch."

I nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You have to do your school work."

"Ookay."

I said and went to my desk. I got the laptop and got in my bed opening it.

"You need anything?"

Mum asked.

"C.ccan I have ss.some milk."

She nodded and got up walking out. Dad sat beside me.

"What you working on?"

"En..English."

He nodded. I read the first sentence over and over, but I couldn't figure it out.

"C.ccan yo.you read this ttto me."

He nodded. He read it to me and I nodded.

"It's a pppreposition."

I said and he nodded.

"Yeah now you have to type it in the little box."

I looked down at the keys and they all looked the same.

"Tthey all look the same."

"What look the same?"

Mum asked walking in.

"Keys."

She sat down my chocolate milk and some graham crackers. She sat down.

"How about you tell me the answers and I type it."

I nodded.

"Pppreposition is this one."

She nodded and typed it. We spent the entire time with dad reading me the questions, I answered them, and mum typed them.

"All done now love."

I nodded.

"Tthank you bboth."

"We're always here to help if you need anything baby girl. "

I nodded. I reached out and got my chocolate milk and got a graham cracker. Once I finished I wiped off the mustache and laid back.

"You tired?"

"L.llittle."

"Get some sleep love."

Mum said kissing my forehead. She went to the door.

"Roman you coming?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute. "

She nodded walking downstairs.

"Baby girl I swear I will protect you okay. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you, Jacey, Brody, or your mum."

"I know."

I said and he kissed my forehead taking off my hat.

"Sweet dreams baby girl. "

"Ssweet dreams dd.daddy."

"I love you baby girl. "

"I lllove you ttto."

He kissed my forehead and cut on my lamp cutting off the light. He walked out and went downstairs. I closed my eyes. I thought of something that would send me to a happy place and went to sleep.

I was walking down a hall towards a light. I walked through and there was a woman sitting in a rocking chair?

"Hello?"

"I've been waiting for you Jesse Glynn."

"Who are you?"

The chair turned around to a beautiful woman with long brown curly hair, hazel eyes, and tan skin."

"I am Abigail. Sister Abigail."

"As in Bray..."

"Yes. I know the troubles my brothers have sent to your family. Especially you and it is highly unexceptable. "

"Why am I here?"

"Because only you can put a stop to this madness. "

"How?"

"What you do best. Fighting fire with fire."

I shot up gasping. I looked at the clocked and it was 6:30.

"Fight fire with fire?"

Fight fire with fire.

Fight fire with...

Fight fire...

Fire!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.7K 419 30
WWE Superstars The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie Bella) addicted two other WWE Superstars Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns. Will their love will go? Like the...
507K 8.4K 42
Arabelle Vine, a 22 year old photographer in Seattle Washington, is happy with her current life. She has friends, a great family, and a job she loves...
69.3K 1.9K 50
They had the perfect life.. It wasn't perfect, but she loved her. They were having a hard time, but they were always together But now? She wished he...
986 19 8
It was her vacation break and she had decided to go down to the beaches of Florida. There she ended up meeting someone whom she had a great connectio...