Bella is a vampire

由 Monster_cookie306

Bella was turned into a vampire.She lived on her own for 13 years.She found Jason who was very hurt.Bella cha... 更多

Chapter 2: The change
Chapter 3: 13 years later
Chapter 4: Jason's story
Chapter 5: Moving To Forks

Chapter 1: Attacked

163 8 0
由 Monster_cookie306

Hi I'm Isabella Marie Swan. I'm 18 years old and I am a vampire. i'll tell you what happened. So I was going hiking and I heard a twig break and I thought it was just a animal so I didn't mind. I then felt like I was being watched. I looked all around me and saw something. It was a boy with black hair and red eyes. "You smell delicious"he said. I took a step back.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked. "Leave me alone" I said. He ran really fast that I couldn't see him he was suddenly in front of me. When I was about to step back he caught my waist and he bit me on my neck . I started to scream in pain. It was as if he was drinking my blood. When he was done he just left me there. I fell on the ground in pain.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

155K 5.6K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...
63.6K 1.9K 16
Alexia Forbes, Caroline Forbes twin dated Klaus Mikaelson in 2010-2011. They we're engaged for a few weeks when she saw him and Hayley Marshall, a we...
192K 8.2K 63
Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her story, but what if there was someone else...
2.3M 84.6K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...