The billionaire's love (#wat...

By DinkyPunjabi

#351 in romance - 19/10/16. Jackson Parker the multi - billionaire not only arrogant, rude but also hot & the... More

note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 Part 1
chapter 5
chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 4 part 2

7.6K 284 3
By DinkyPunjabi

hey guys this is a short one but don't kill me for this as this had to be a bit short as this is the second part of the 4 chapter.......

ENJOY AND HAPPY READING!! 

**************************************************************************************************

Eliana's P.O.V

I was nicely sleeping on the queen size bed but my sleep was interrupted by some phone!! damn it was my phone but I was not used to this one it was my new my new phone which I bought after I landed here. Of course I had to buy a new phone and sim card I left mine at home as my location could get traced  !! it was buzzing and buzzing when I saw the caller Id I realized that I was in deep shit now... how get I forget?I answered the phone call.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I WAS SICK WORRIED DO YOU KNOW THAT I NEARLY CALLED YOU 25 TIMES BUT YOU DID NOT ANSWER I AND TOM WERE PLANNING ON INFORMING COPS!! " Nikki yelled... I knew I was in deep shit as I forgot to inform her she is more worse than mom !!

"Nikki am sorry I can explain"

"you better has a good explanation young sis "I told her everything about last night.

"Ana are you serious I don't believe he insisted !! but Ana please just stay as far as you can from him jest keep your relation to friendship only after all he's a player and I don't want to see you hurt"

"okay Nikki I will take care of that well I think you have job to attend so you please don't wait for me"
"yeah sure but come back home on time"

"yeah mom" I said sarcastically .just I ended my call I heard a knock on the door I turned around to see Jackson  with a bag in his hand.

"hey good morning ...well breakfast is ready and here are some clothes for you to wear I will be waiting for you downstairs."he said handing me the bag and I nodded as he left I took a shower and I wore a white tank top and denim shorts which he brought for me I went downstairs we had are breakfast and he dropped me home .

as I reached Nikki's house I was watching T.V WHEN I heard the doorbell rung I went near the door I first that it could be Nikki or Tom or maybe  Jackson I opened the door to see......... 

***********************************************************************

so who is the mystery person at the door ??? Think Think !! 

don't be a silent reader vote , comment and share 

love Dinky.p05  ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.6K 54
**COMPLETED AND EDITING** A man was murdered in his home, leaving only his daughter Penelope Marshall. He was a power-hungry, company-owning man tha...
445K 17.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
117K 3.3K 15
This is a love story between a man and a woman. If only things are as simple as they sound. Mr Kieran Knight, CEO of an Insurance Firm and Co-Owner o...
420K 7.7K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...