Sweet Stranger 2 [EXO's Sehun]

heyitsehune

Do read sweet stranger 1 first thankyou. --- The only guy that deserves your heart, is the guy that thinks h... Еще

Chapter 1 : You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Ending
Epilogue
Cracked Butterfly
Bonus Chappy
Bucket Tales

Chapter 13

945 43 1
heyitsehune

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Wendy's Pov.

Once i trust people, they always showed why i should not even trusted them. But will you betrayed my trust sehun ?

"Are you seriously saying this ?" Don't break my heart, hold me when i'm falling apart. And don't made me cry because of you. Please just don't lied to me. "Are you even trust when I say that ? Sure i love you" sehun said while wrapping his arms around Yewon's waist.

You broke my trust. Again.

"I'm near to cry just now, let's go" she putted her hand around sehun's arm and place her head on his shoulder. I want to cook both of them right now, you guys should watch out before the real me began to showed. "Okay, princess" why are you always making my heart fluttered and ended up with breaking it into the pieces.

"Bye kids" I say slowly, at the kids who playing with me. "Don't cry, not all human have their own love" the little girl wiped my cheeks and smile at me. "One day, just be patient" how long i musted wait, how long i must acted that i'm okay but actually i'm dying inside. I'm tired smiling when i want to burst into cry. And why everyone asked me to be patient, while i'm already suffered.

---

I run towards the neartest market, I sighed in relief as i see sehun and yewon having their moment in the car. Be strong dear heart, if i can turn the time i'll choose to be with somebody else. Because i regret choosing him to owned my heart.

"I said so, take care of yourself first" i feel someone patted my shoulder and giving me a hot packs. "You need me" i see Taehyung stand beside me. He blow out his breathe to comfort me.

Why i felt something else with this ?

I didn't like it.

"Wear this and this seung baby" i laugh sligthly as i heard what Taehyung said, i'm not a baby. I'm mature and the real grown up women. He took my hand and keep it in his pocket. "What else i need to give you now ?" I just shook my head give him rejected answer.

"You hate my cousin right ?" He pull me closer to him, until i can't catch my breathe. This is feel so awkward, you should just stop. "Nope, not at all. Why ?" I didn't hate her in person. Just they truth she stole sehun's heart from me it's hurting. "Lies, i hope you are pinnochio" I rolled my eyes and raised my eyebrow. "Yeah, i want to be Park ShinHye" i stick my tounge and Taehyung began to laugh. I know he's appreciated it, every jokes i gave to him. Even it's horrible, at least he pretend to like it.

I wish.. Sehun it was the same.

"Stop shaking, i'm worried now" he raised his voice and took another hand from me. "You're so cool" and yet finally, he made a step. He pull me closer than before and hugged my tightly. "This better"

Hug me or i die ?

Failed Taehyung failed, you are making me remember at Sehun more now. He needs some hug when we got detention. And now you're making the pain coming back.

---

Sehun's Pov.

"Bye !" Yewon waved and place a kiss on my cheek. I sighed, how i hope she didn't see my session with Yewon and.. What did i say to her. You should stop lying at yourself and hurting wendy. I didn't worth to be with her.

I stare at the market crossing the road. I'm zoning out and regrets everything i did. How i gonna protect my love, when i can't even show my heart to Wendy. I see the guy hugging a girl, that's familiar. He slowly broke the hug and eyeing the girl in front of him.

Taehyung..

Don't say the girl was.. "It's seunghwan" this is what i got after giving her so much pains. This is what god want to show at me that i'm not the only person who loving my girl. I feel stab within my heart, as i see Seunghwan's smile. I'm not just the only person who can made her smile.

They walk together, and Taehyung still patted his shoulder around Wendy. Just took off your dirted hand from her jerk. I started the engine and following them from behind. She's still mine, and the first girl that made me craze like this.

Taehyung carry wendy with his bridal style, and place her on the seat. I'm look better in that moment, he's not even.. Handsome at all. Why is Wendy choosing him though. He place wendy, well i said.. Sleep wendy. Don't dare you to do anything wronged. Because i'll cutted you into the pieces now.

---

Taehyung's Pov.

I should not leave her at the first place, why i'm beind so stupid by letting her go a few years ago ? There's no point to regret everything now. I took off her bennie, and touch her hair slowly. I wiped those tears that crossing over her face. Sehun give her too much pains. I'll make sure you pay for this Oh Sehun.

"I'm sorry, I love you, thankyou" i see a words behind her bennie. Oh Seh. Are she too inlove with him until.. Why is she beind stupid and choosing him. He is taken by Yewon and plus, aren't you tired waiting for him Wendy. I leaned my face closer to her and close my eyes. I can felt her breathe closer until-

Punch.

"I told you so, don't ever touch my girl right ? Did you ate your ear or what ?" I fall on the ground , and see sehun with his anger face punching me. "You the one who needed to wake up jerk" sehun sighed hardly, and stay froze at there.

"Don't walk near, i'm taking her home" he said while pushing me away from Wendy. Since when wendy is, his prority. "You don't even care of her-"  i stay there silent when i see sehun carrying. I grab his hand and said "don't" he smacked my hand and totally ignoring me.

Well, sehun if you wanna fight. Then, yes.

---

Sehun's Pov.

I started driving and glanced at Wendy once. Shit, that Taehyun guy near to kissed her lips and she- still sleeping ? I can't resist how angry i'm when i imagine who close their face are. He should just go away from Seunghwan and didn't bother about her.

"Where i'm" i glanced at Wendy, I see a movement from her shadow. How will i explained this one ? I ruffle my hair, and starching my head. "Who are you ?" She yells and cover her body with her hand. She over(acted) like i'm gonna to rape her soon. "I'm a good guy" i heard her sigh. She calm herself, just don't mad.

"Leave me, just- leave me here" her voice changed, and she look dark. She didn't show any emotion but.. She just showing her anger and sadness. "I can't" i press the break, and racing a bit. I already leave you, but now i'm not going to let you go.

---

"We are here" i said as i unseated the seat belt ; she just look atmosphere around her and raised her eyebrow. "Yes, Sauna" i dragged her from back, into the Sauna place. "I don't want to ! Just sent me home" she against my hand and prevent me from touching her. "We aren't good sehun" she rolled her eyes, and went into the Sauna. How will i gonna fixed her wound ? Ahh, this is messed !

I stay still where I'm to make a space for her (far away from me) i just look at her all the time without any hesitate. My mind glow out whenever i look at her. You are my gravity that pulls me away to you, seunghwan. I stand and walk towards her, feel what you want Seung. Annoyed, hatred or what ? I don't really care.

"Hey" as i sitted beside her, she moved a little to prevent an eye contact. "Hey" i said again, i know she will totally ignored me. But my handsome face won't let you did that. "Not talking to you" she said with emotionless voice. "But you are talking to me now" i smirked, as i see she rolled her eyes ans get annoyed.

"I'm not joking, sehun" she sigh at the end of her words. She just look down, and straight to the ground. "You talk to me again" i just want to fix this, just let me to do it. Seunghwan, why your heart is too hard for handle. It's hard for understand what the hell you want.

"Wendy ah" we both turn our face, as we heard someone called me.

Taehyung..

"Finally, lifesaver" she said, and walk straight to Taehyung without looking at me. I stand and run towards Wendy, u grab her hand and she instantly turn at me. "Just stay" i said, at look deep into her eyes. I know i suffered her alot, but i'm scared for letting her go.

"Wendy, I'm here" Taehyung hold my hand, and drag wendy to him. He smiled at Wendy, but shot me a glare. Are you officially started this war Kim Taehyung ? "She ask you to let her go" he muttered and push me away, but i still holding Wendy's hand. I won't repeat the same mistake, i'm not going to let you go.

"Sehun, i'm giving up. I'm don't want.. We to be us. Just let me go, we didn't worth to be with each other" her words, killed me. The word melted away in my mind, and all feelings flew away. My heart aching, and she don't want to be us. "Are you deaf ?" Taehyung repeat, i didn't look at them and stay froze. I let wendy's hand go from my held. I look down, and see her hand is waving at me. The wave is hopeless one and it seems like the ending of us.

I look at them, and see she's gone from my sight. I won't read our story until the end because i know you will be my ending, so that i just read it half way. I'll read the book if the synopsis about me and you.

But what if, all promised that we made is finally broke ? And Here i'm. Repeating the same mistakes, i'm letting you go. This is a farewell for us or.. Should i say this is a goodbye.

"Thankyou, I'm sorry. I love you. Goodbye my precious" i trying to held the pain that crossing all over my body.

Tears come when mouth can't say how pain you are right now.

Let me just say goodbye.

---

You still have me sehun /HAHAHAHA. So yeah, fast update ? Then give me around of applause. I think i'll be really busy with exam :( so yeah, i'll finish this fast. Please Comment and Vote ^_^

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

662 34 11
"You're the only one I can see Seungcheol." "And you're the only one I love Jeonghan." *jeongcheol* *Short story* *Soulmate au? * * Prosopagnosia...
1.1M 40K 34
..."Hey Mr. Stranger.." She said, lifting her head, and still, her eyes were closed. "Can you do me a favor and.." she paused, sniffing. "..kiss me?"...
3.1K 342 13
Book 1 of Mafia series by @bigbadb2st MAFIA NEXT DOOR Oh Sehun | EXO Oh Hayoung | Apink Kim Sejeong | Gugudan Hayoung: Knock, knock Sehun: Who...
Lost [COMPLETED] Tre-Han Seagerr

Подростковая литература

573 31 18
Tears filled his eyes. "Can you tell me who you are?" I asked politely. "I'm your.." he hesitated. Maybe he was keeping something from me. I was surp...