Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

Da EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... Altro

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Thirty

3K 66 42
Da EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
I'm a believer by Emblem 3 X Factor_______________________________________________________________

Seriously what was going on in my life? I never thought my boss would even show up in my appartment on a saturday, I especially never thought he would even ask my mother to stay for the night. If it wasnt enough, mom said yes and told she told him to feel at home. Jesus Christ!

Stop overreacting you love being with him

Ewwww nooo

Deniall

Shut up

"Mom can Tara and I go shopping now?"I went to ask mom in her room and she gasped as if I said something terrible.

"Your boss is here Melanie! You cant go anywhere, you must take care of him. Make him comfortable!"Mom told me and I rolled my eyes. Take care of him? Really? Im not a babysitter! He's not a baby!

"This isnt work mom. Its my house not his. I dont for work for him here"I said and I was interrupted by her room door being knocked, Mom yelled come in and guess who showed up.

Mr Styles himself

"Sorry but I wanted to take a shower but I had no clothes so...hmm"That ws the very first time I seen and heard. shy nervous Harry Freaking Styles.

"Oh yeah, Melanie give him one of your loose shirts and shorts!"Mom told him and I gave her a what-the-hell look. Why was she on his side? Grrrr

"Be niceee Melly Mel!"Mom wispered in my ear and I sighed that I had no choice.

"Yes mom! Come with me sir!"I said monotonously as I came out of mom's room and had Mr Styles following behind me to my room.

In my house, I'm the BO$$! Michelle Obama purse so heavy--ok enough

"You can sit here!"I told him to sit on my bed while I pick something of mine that he could wear. Damn this was really weird, I've heard of girls wearing guys' shirts, like their boyfriends'shirts but guys wearing girls shirts, just weird. Especially the boss wearing his assistant's shirt.

"Heyyy hold on a minute! Of course why didnt I think of this earlier! I'll be right back!"I told him reacting like a tubelight as I just got an idea, Mom still kept some of dad's favorite shirts and pants and shorts somewhere in the cupboards for memory, they might fit Harry.

"You give the cutest reactions ever you know that?"Harry said laughing and I couldnt help but smile and blush as I left my room to go to Mom's room again. For a boss, he was such a cheeky one.

"Mom can I give one of dad's shirt and shorts to Mr Styles please?"I asked mom who was reading a magazine on her bed. She smiled at my thought.

"Hey yeah good thinking, of course take anything!"Mom said and I thanked before walking the cupboard where she kept neatly dad's stuffs. Still felt like it was new, unused, mom took so much care of it, her way to copup with his death. I chose a normal white shirt and and some black shorts then I ran back to my room. He better not touch any of my stuffs there.

"Mr Styles I got you dad's clothes if you don't---AAAHHHH WHAT THE HELL?"I enterered my room and I screamed at the horrifying sight on my bed which made me drop the clothes on the floor and I immediately closed my eyes placing my hands in front of me.

Harry Styles naked on my bed.

"I know you love it love, take those hands off your pretty eyes!"Harry said in his huskiest voice. Eww back to cocky Styles! No no no please. I didnt see any ahem ahem if you know what I mean, before I closed my eyes I just saw him shirtless.

"Ewww no! Either put that shirt and short I gave you or just run to my bathroom. Please!"I begged him turning around my eyes still closed. i heard him laugh and the sound of the bedsheets moving, that means he was moving, either take those clothes and out them on or go to the bathroom. This was so disturbing.

Haha Melanie! Dont tell me you dont want to see him naked! You want him!

Pfff never in a million years

Never say never darling!

SHUT THE HELL UP CONSCIENCE!

"See you later beautiful!"I heard Harry's deep sexy voice close to my neck and ear, I guessed he was really close to me as I could feel naked body almost touching mine. Grrr look what he was doing to me! Im going crazy with this guy. But I really didnt expect was that he gave a peck on my cheek before running away, I was convinced he went to my bathroom because I heard the door opening and closing shortly. I finally opened my eyes and sighed in relief that he was not here in my room, no naked specimen in my room.

It was now 6:30pm, he had a weird timing to take a shower but I wont judge, let him whatever he wanted. As long as he wont disturb. Well he staying for the night. Wait a second, where will he sleep? Tara got the guest room. Oh no he was not sharing my bed. Nope.

Was it ok that my boss slept on the couch?

Of course not.

We all know that I dont want to sleep on the couch so no choice he will have to sleep on my bed with me. Yayyy Oh god I feel so happy. ( please note the sarcasm)

pfff oh cut the sarcasm crap! You would love to have him in your bed.

Ewww nooo I dont want Styles germs

Few minutes as soon as I heard the door of my bathroom I immediately turn the other side, means my back facing the bathroom side so that I wouldnt have to see any terrifying view. What? Precautions. Good thing I was wearing jeans with my purple tank top.

"Hmm man that feels good. Refreshing!"Harry said like a wisper as he was exhaling. I head the sound of a towel falling so even I didnt turn I closed my eyes tightly.

"Melanie?"I heard a now sweeter voice of Harry as he came to my side slowly tapping my shoulder probably to call me. I opened my eyes finally to see he was wearing dad's shirt and pants, it fitted him actually not bad. Damn his abs though. Ok enough Melanie!

"Hmm yeah Im ok!"I said as I quickly opened my eyes and looked at him, he chuckled at my expression.

"Thank you for letting me shower and for these clothes! You dont mind me wearing your dad's clothes right?"He asked me nicely and I shook my head for no. Well seeing him wearing dad'd clothes made me a little emotional because it reminded me of him, I missed a lot but I knew it was better than Harry wearing my clothes so...

"No its ok. And its better than wearing mine. You wouldnt fit in them! Im shorter than you!"I said and he laughed sitting next to me. I forgot all kind of hated or annoyed thoughts about him and him staying home and we started talking about random stuffs, having a normal conversation.

"You really are the cutest little thing I ever seen!"Harry said and I blushed a little. Why did I feel this way about my freaking boss?

"And you re not even trying to!"He continued and I giggled facepalming myself as my blushing became uncontrollable.

"Thanks but can you stop now?"I asked still giggling a little.

"Oh do I make you nervous Melly Mel?"Harry asked me and I flinched when he called me by my nickname. He actually made it sound cuter and yet sexier. Right!

"No!"I said a little too quickly and he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly and smiling widely showing all his pretty teeth.

"Liar liar pants on fire!"He said childishly and I rolled my eyes and he came much closer to me and that made me nervous, scared nervous.

"Yes you are!"He said

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Nooo---aaahh stop--it st-oop it!"I started and I squealed giggled as his large hands started tickling my waist and stomach really really hard. I was very ticklish.

"Ok ok ok i give up. You make me nervous happy?"I said between my laughs begging him to stop. Finally he stopped and only now I realised the position we were. Harry on top of me on the between, his tall body between my legs. Woah baby! Ssshh shut up. I wanted to push him and tell him to get off but nothing came out, I just stared his face and shiny green eyes rat was locked on mine.

"Wow!"Was all that came out from his mouth and before anything more could happen, Mom's voice echoed loudly from downstairs.

"Melanie, Mr Styles time for dinner!"Mom shouted and Harry quickly let go of me and we got stood up from the body.

"Sorry Melanie!"He said and I nodded letting him it was no problem.

"Its ok! Its not like something happened, we were just... playing!"I said nervously not knowing which words and seeing his face that was laughing I realised it sounded wrong.

"I am so spoiling you Ms D'Souza now come on lets go dinner!"He said and I rolled my eyes as I followed him for dinner.

Mom prepared some Tomates farcies, chicken and rice with some mashed potatoes. It was awesome, Harry was really enjoying everything and I was actually happy he was here with us because everyone was having a good time.

"Nobody said Mr Styles was such a good and nice man!"Tara said in my ear while eating and I nodded smiling at her. She was right, I didnt know why people made him sound like the badass player sadist man because he was clearly wasnt, far from that, he was too good and I was happy I saw the real him, a good Harry Styles!

Just what happened to him that made everyone think of him like that? I had a feeling it involved something connected with the incident at the airport, Mr Anderson and his cute daughter. I dont know.

After dinner, Harry helped me voluntarily to clean the table and wash the dishes, I really didnt expect that but it was nice.

"Your mom reminds me of my mom! She's so so so so sweet!"Harry said nicely and I smiled.

"Really?"I asked him and he nodded chuckling.

"Yeah you here with you guys I feel like Im home. I feel like I havent been happy for a long time, today I am happy, thanks to you!"He said nicely as he finished cleanin the last plate.

"Whatever is bothering you, leave it aside. Focus on the present. You ll be fine!"I said and he smiled.

"Yeah hmm I ll go sleep on the couch!"Harry said nervously and I have my lips parted a little.

"No! You can sleep in my bed with me. No issues!"I said biting my lip realising what I just said and he had his eyes wide opened.

"I never thought you would ask me to sleep with you!"He said winking and I punched his chest sofly laughing.

"Just sleeping. Stay on one side!"I warned him and he nodded laughing.

"You re adorable Melanie!"He said and now we headed to my room. I kept some extra pillows in between so that we will have our own side. Not that I dont trust him, I dont trust myself. Never sleep beside a man before, well once I was drunk so that didnt count.

"Night Harry!"I said before turning off the lights.

"Good night Melly Mel! Trust me no need these pillows between us, I wont try anything trust me!"He said and I smiled nicely and I finally fell im a deep slumber.

THE NEXT DAY

i slept well like really well and like he promised Harry stayed on his side , yes but he didnt actually sleep well at all, he was screaming in fear and crying as well. I shook him trying to make  him relax and he took me in his arms, his head buried between my chest as he was crying.

I didnt know what scared him but he said a name very repeatedly and he seemed either hurt, sad or angry.

"Harry? Can I ask you something?"I asked as we sat up against the headboard.

"Anything love!"Harry said. smiling as if he forgot about his whatever nightmare last night.

"Who's Amber?I asked him and his face tensed up.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.2K 183 29
~Dedicated to everyone out there that feels imperfect or unworthy. You are not. "I've had everything before that day, I've had it all. But you can't...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...