Lost In Pain... || Naruto Fan...

By xXAkatsukixLoverXx

Reina Hizō is a young girl hated and despised by everyone in her clan for her strength and power. Reina suffe... More

Lost In Pain... -Naruto Fanfic
The End Of My Abuse? - A Hero
Meeting New People - Getting A Pleasant Surprise?
Lord Hokage - The Man With The Scar
Decision - Kakashi or Iruka Final Choice Part: 1
Decision - Kakashi Or Iruka Final Choice Part: 2
The Academy - Genin Test!
Last Day at the Academy - New team!
Team 7 - Bell test!
First Real Mission - C-Rank!
A New Enemy - Zabuza Momochi?
Training - Tree Climbing
Inari's Story - Sasuke's Story - Reina's Story
Zabuza Returns - Life or Death?!
Ice Mirrors - Reina's Death?
Author's Note - A Small Poll [OVER]
The Death of Two Shinobi's - Reina's Alive!
A New Chapter - Meeting Future Enemies
Reliving Memories - Another Enemy
A Battle Before The Exams - Uncle Guy
The Boy With The Cards - Beginning Of The Chūnin Exam!
The Torture Interrogator - Written Test
The Tenth Question - Physcotic Nude Woman
Square Rock - Interviews
Forest Of Death Rules - A Lecture
Forest Of Death - An Impostor
Thirst For Blood - Death In The Air
Traitor - Nine-Tailed Fox
Marks Left Behind - Red-Headed Savior
Devilish Mind - Horrific Sight Upon Awakening
A Familiar Chakra Source - Could It Be?
Who Are you? - Saving Cherry Blossom
Cursed - Pain and Sorrow
Utter Fear - Farewells?
Fishing With Undergarments - You Idiots!
An Ambush - A Friend
Preliminary Round - Battling Against One Another
Reina vs. Gaara - Only One Goes On
Authors Note & Warning
Words Mean A Lot - Phony!
Explain - Get Away!
Forgiveness - True Self Revealed
Two Choices - Horrible Mistake
Murderer - Till Death Do We Part
Goodbye, Atsu-nii - Truth Be Told
Small Flaws - Disguised
Found - Incorrect Answer
Pain - Sharingan
Dreamscape - Glimpse Into The Past
Back To The Future - Hero
Away From Danger - Deceiving Looks
Doubts - Realistic Hallucinations
Reasons - Guilty Pleasure
Time of Reminisce - Lust or Love
Waste of Time - Speeches
Definition of Monster - Confessions
Discussion - Training From A Pervert!?
Naruto Makes A Move - A Small Push
Holding On - Accomplished
Shogi - Naruto's Nonsense
Teasing - Kakashi's Curse
Reflection - Trio of Monsters?
Gaara's Story - Guy to The Rescue
Time of Questioning - Letting It All Out
Quick Snack - Very Sudden
Overly Stressed - It Feels Nice
Tanjoubi Omedetou! - Final Round: Ready
Neji vs. Naruto - Just the Beginning!
Neji's Power - The Hyuga's Outstanding Power
Caged Bird - Neji's Story
Not A Failure! - Winner
Delayed Match - Bad Feelings
Genius or Idiot? - Unexpected Turn of Events
Fashionably Late - A Killer Unlike Us
A Thousand Birds - Under Attack
Destruction of the Hidden Leaf - An A-rank Mission

Summoning Jutsu! - The Jerk Called Chief

3.2K 167 32
By xXAkatsukixLoverXx

Reina's P.O.V

I screamed bloody murder as I tumbled down into the pit of darkness. I tried my best to try and grip something, but I was just to far away from the pointy looking walls.

"Naruto!" I screamed out, fear evident in my voice.

"Reina!"

I could see Naruto jumping into the pit for me. He stuck out his hand and shouted my name once more. As tears pricked my eyes due to the fear of my death appearing before my very eyes, I did my best to try and grab Naruto's hand. 'Just...a little more!' We both reached out towards one another, slowly inching closer. Then we did it. My fingers intertwined with Naruto's and I smiled in relief.

"Thank Jashin..." I mumbled in glee, as he smiled at me reassuringly.

"Don't worry, Reina! I'll get us out of here safely, trust me!" He told me, pulling me closer to him. "H-Hold on to me, okay?!"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his chest, burying my face in the crook of his neck. 'I believe in you, Naruto. I know you'll find a way to get us out of this mess, the mess that stupid Pervy-sage started!' I thought.

As I hid in Naruto's neck, I felt a sudden wave of fear take over me. This was a completely different kind of fear. I looked at Naruto only to see that his eyes were a dull blue. My eyes widened in shock.

"Naruto...? Naruto!" I shouted, biting my lip anxiously. He didn't respond. I could almost feel a dark chakra seeping out of his body...it was powerful, very powerful.

That's when realization hit me in the face. 'The only powerful and evil feeling chakra I know of is the Nine Tailed Fox inside of Naruto!' I yelled in my mind. Sweat made its way down the side of my face as I panicked over the situation at hand. 'From what I could tell, the Nine Tailed Fox's chakra shouldn't be seeping out of Naruto...that would only be possible if the seal he has is weak... And I don't think his seal was ever weakened in anyway...' I pondered, looking for a solution. 'So what the hell is happening here?!'

With quick movement, Naruto suddenly bit his finger and did a numerous amount of hand signs. I watched in awe and confusion.

"Wh-What the...?" I gasped.

He slammed his hands down in the air, I grabbed onto him tightly upon having the feeling to do so.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

I rose an eyebrow, "Summoning...Jutsu? For what?" I asked.

There was a ginormous cloud of smoke that appeared below Naruto's hand, a loud growl or yell erupted from whatever he summoned. I gulped and inwardly hoped that whatever he summoned would helo us get out of here, because from what I've heard out of Naruto's mouth...he hasn't been able to summon anything beyond a tadpole!

Naruto and I landed roughly on the thing he summoned. I coughed as I landed right on top of Naruto.

"S-Sorry Naruto. I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologized quickly.

He chuckled and grinned like a buffoon, "Don't worry about it, Reina! We're safe and that's what matters the most, dattebayo!" He exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back hesitantly, "Y-Yeah, you're right..." I muttered out with a faint blush.

I crawled off of Naruto and looked around, mimicking him.

"Woah," We both gasped.

"Awesome... He's pretty darn big!" Naruto cooed.

I smiled and crawled closer to the edge of the animal, "What did you summon Naruto?" I wondered, leaning over the edge, eyes snapping wide open. "A giant frog?!"

"No tail!" Naruto cheered, "This really is a frog! I did it!"

I chuckled and made my way over to Naruto. I watched silently as he cheered himself on, enjoying the fact he actually managed to summon a frog, and a giant one at that. I grinned. 'Naruto actually did it... After all of his training he managed to summon this gigantic thing! Awesome!' My grin slowly faltered, 'But what with that Nine Tails chakra I sensed earlier...?'

"Oi! You brat!" A loud booming voice shouted, causing Naruto and I to jump.

Naruto pulled me closer, hiding behind me. I sweat dropped. 'I guess I'm a human shield to his own summoning animal... Great.'

"You little brat! On whose head do you think you're raising a ruckus on?! This is the top of Gamabunta, the Chief Toads head! You idiot!" The giant toad that claimed to be the Chief of Toads barked, "Quiet down!"

As he shouted those last two words, a huge gust of wind blew Naruto and I away. We yelled and grabbed onto the Chief Toads pipe as quickly as we could. Once the wind calmed down, we climbed up onto the edge of the pipe.

"What's with this thing? He seems pretty awesome, but..." Naruto started, only for us to be lifted into the air along with the pipe.

"Gimme a break! Just when I was breathing the air of the free world after a long time, some weird kid raises a ruckus on top of my head..." The Chief Toad spat out.

I glared at the toad with all my might.

"Oi! Jiraiya! Where are you?! What the heck do you think you're doing?!" The toad screamed, making my ears ache from the loudness of his desperate cries. "Jiraiya! Hurry uo and show yourself, idiot!"

I couldn't help but take notice of the name the toad kept shouting out. Jiraiya, was it? Who the hell was Jiraiya anyways...?

I turned to Naruto, "Hey, Naruto!" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

Naruto glanced my way, "Y-Yeah? He gulped.

"Who's Jiraiya?" I asked.

He shook his head back and forth, "No clue, dattebayo." He answered truthfully.

I sighed in defeat, "Well then, there's no--"

"Hey, you two!" The toad boomed

I jumped and now stared into the frogs yellow eyes, "W-What?/Y-Yes?" We answered.

"Where's Jiraiya?" He asked.

I blinked, "I don't know..." I stated.

"Huh? Jiraiya...?" Naruto asked.

"Who's that?" We asked.

The toad glared at us, "I'm talking about that lecher who calls himself Toad Sage or something like that!" He shouted, dropping us on top of his nose. "Where is he?!"

I grunted and glared at the toad, "We don't know anyone named--" It slowly processed into my mind.

Toad...sage?

Didn't Naruto say something about his new trainer being a toad sage? Does this frog mean...Pervy-sage?! I gasped and kept my mouth shut. 'No way, he couldn't be looking for that traitorous pervert...right?'

"If you follow my orders, I wouldn't mind making you my henchman. Hurry up and answer me!" He ordered, scaring Naruto out of his mind.

"Okay! I-If you're talking about Pervy-sage, he's on the cliff up there Chief toad!" Naruto blurted out.

"Y-Yeah, that stupid perverts up there!" I added.

"Up there...huh?" The toad muttered, looking up.

Naruto gulped and looked the toad in the eye, "Hey... Can I ask a question?" He asked the toad.

"What is it?" He replied gruffly.

"What business do you have with Pervy-sage?" Naruto asked curiously.

I leaned in, eager to hear his answer.

"That's the question I want to ask that pervert!" He boomed, my ears ringing softly. "What the heck does he want summoning me to a place like this?"

I blinked, "Pervy-sage sage didn't summon you..." I stated.

The toad looked over at me, "What was that?" He asked.

I pointed at Naruto who was rubbing his neck sheepishly, a red hue covering his cheeks. "He's the one who summoned you."

"Yeah... I'm the one who summoned you, Chief Toad... My friend fell of the cliff and I thought maybe you could come to our aid..." Naruto explained

I frowned at when he said I 'fell' of the cliff. I didn't fall off, I was pushed by that stupid pervert Jiraiya!

The toad started to laugh like a mad...toad? "What do kids like you think you're saying out of the blue." The toad teased. He leaned in closer to Naruto, "There's no way a little squirt like you could summon a guy like me."

I clicked my tongue, "Hey! It's true! Naruto summoned you alright, I was here as a witness!" I shouted angrily.

Naruto nodded his head rapidly, "It's...it's true! I really summoned you, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted.

The toad started to laugh again. I growled as he continued making fun of Naruto. This jerk was really starting to tick me off! Even if he were some stupid toad Chief, I would gladly shown him a piece of my strength.

I lost it, "You jerk! You've been ignoring Naruto and doing whatever you please since earlier! Since he summoned you, isn't he your master?!" I shouted, glaring at the toad.

"Hmm, what was that? Who do you think you're talking to?! A little squirt like you--" The toad ranted on about how Naruto couldn't possibly have summoned him...again.

I groaned and smacked my forehead, "You stubborn little toad!" I groaned out.

This guy was really annoying...maybe worse than Ino.

___________________

A/N: Oh gosh guys, thanks so much for 300k views on this fanfic! I appreciate you all taking your time to read this and comment your opinions! All this support is so, so amazing. It's something I honestly didn't expect to receive. So thank you again <3 I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744 20 5
After the great 4th ninja war and when the fight was ongoing with Kaguya Otsatsuki team 7 which is kakashi katake naruto uzumaki sakura haruna sasuke...
3.2K 185 18
In a world where a title could mean the wellbeing of your legacy. Where a title meant respect and acknowledgement. Where a title signifies that you...
76.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
119K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...