Unique (Creepypasta X Reader)

By MoonStoneKitty

(Y/N) used to live a normal life. I repeat: used to Ever since that not-so-great incident, she discovers more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Extra Chapter *Surprise!!*
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
JOINT CHAPTERS FUCK YEAH
Chapter 34.25- EYELESS JACK
Chapter 34.50 - LAUGHING JACK
CHAPTER 34.75 - SALLY
CHAPTER 35- JEFF AND BEN
CHAPTER 35.25

Chapter 24

3.3K 146 109
By MoonStoneKitty

It's been a day before the last golem incident we had. We were still hiking, staying in L.j.'s tent for the night. Nothing interesting happened, which in our case, is realĺy helpful. Sally came up to me and poked my side lightly.

"Hey (Y/N)?", she called out.

"Yeah?", I replied as we continue to walk with the group. I try my best not to fall back again, to avoid what happened last time.

"Vexon wanted me to give you this. I'm sorry I forgot...", she sweetly apologized as she pulled out a classic brown satchel from Tibbers' mouth. She gave it to me and I thanked her.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it.", I reassured her. She smiled brightly and we continued walking.

After the sun has set, we stayed at L.j.'s tent (as usual). I took a shower and grabbed a couple of sandwiches from the food table, which never seems to run out of food. Huh, well that's a good thing.

I sat down on the sleeping bag that Jhoanna gave us to sleep in. Remembering her still made me sad, but we're on our way to her, so that's a good thing. Yes, (Y/N), look on the bright side.

I decided to check the satchel that Sally gave to me. Well, technically, Vexon gave it to me but... ack nevermind. I sat down cross-legged on the sleeping bag. I bit my first sandwich and let it hang on my mouth as I opened the bag. The first thing I see is a small pistol-like gun. Attached to it is a note. It said:
                      'Hey (Y/N)! Yeah, I prepared this for you. Haha don't worry, I prepared some for your friends too. But yours is waaaaay cooler! You see this gun? Well, try shooting it to something. Trust me! :)'

Some text seems to be missing from the note. I fully bit my sandwich and let it rest on my leg. Turning the pistol around, I examined it. Looks pretty normal though. Like I said, it was small, and cute for that matter. I clicked the hammer (Note: The Hammer is the part that strikes the firing pin or the cartridge primer directly, detonating the primer which discharges the gun. Basically, it's the thingy at the end of the barrel that you pull so the gun will shot the bullet. :3) and thought of something to try  it on. Definitely not a person, no. Not yet. I have to try it on something... not alive I guess. I decided to try it on the sandwich. It's not alive anyway. I placed it in front of me and pointed the gun at it; I pulled the trigger and it shot a little purple ball of light to the sandwich. I set the pistol aside for a while and checked the sandwich. Well, it seemed that it absorbed the ball, no changes yet. I looked sideways to get the pistol back, and heard a pop! sound. I checked the sandwich again and saw that there's two of them in front of me already. I scowled and mumbled a 'What the fuck?', then I heard a scribbling sound. I checked the note again, and an invisible pen seems to be writing the rest of the note. 

      'Yes! It turns one thing into TWO things! Cool right? But it only lasts up to a minute or two. Sis didn't want to help me anymore. LOL haha XD. It's also safe to use on living stuff, like a person for example. Don't worry, I tried it on myself ;) Put it to good use!!'

I reread the note when it was done writing. I can't help to be amazed to what Vexon can do. Smiling to myself, I placed the gun and the note back in the bag and decided to check its contents again. A few knives, some round copper balls (The hell are these?) and a bunch of other stuff. Like Jhoanna's backpack, it seems to be magic. I know that since I managed to pull out a double-headed axe. Useful for cutting down trees... and people if I have too. Hahaha...

Satisfied on checking the bag, I set it aside at ate the sandwiches. Well, minus one since the copy of the first one disappeared, just like what the note said. I went to the table again to get a glass of water. I got one and drank its contents. Seeing that Sally was with L.j., I went back to the sleeping bag, knowing that he'll look after her. I rubbed my eyes and after a few minutes, I drifted off to sleep...

....only to be woken up by a motherfucking crash a few (by few I mean 2) hours later.. Seriously, give me a break!! I bolted out of the sleeping bag and looked around. And...well shit.

A 10 feet-long monster was slithering around the tent, swatting Pastas with its green, scaly tail. It was a giant snake, straight out of nightmares, complete with red menacing eyes and fangs as long as my whole arm. I slung the satchel on my shoulder and ran to the first Pasta I saw, which was Jeff.

"Where the hell did this thing came from?", I asked him as I brought out my whip.

"No fucking idea. It just randomly appeared here and started to thrash the tent.", he replied.

"Where are they?", I asked him again.

"Outside. Slenderman ordered them to go outside.", he growled as he pulled me away from the field of battle.

"What about you then? Aren't you suppose to be outside too?", I asked once more. I could tell that he was getting tired of my questions. He just 'hmph' and didn't bother to answer me, so I continuously poked his arm until he let go angrily. 

"I-I didn't see you..so I checked the tent again to look for you okay?", he angrily said as he stomped away, leaving me dumbstruck for a moment. Jeff? Looking for me? Luckily, Sally snapped me out of my thoughts.

"(Y/N)!! Let's go help Slenderman!", she said as she tugged at my shirt. "Masky doesn't want us to go back there!"

I looked back at a new rip on the tent's wall as I hug Sally, silently watching the fight.

Offenderman was trying to tie the snake's mouth with his tendrils while digging his talons on the snake's snout. Slenderman and Splendy was pinning the snake's tail on to the ground while Trendy was hacking the snake in the middle. The snake thrashed around, it tried to impale Offender with its fangs, but Offender jumped up and landed on the snake's head, slightly losing his grip on the snake's mouth. It hissed and let acid out of its mouth, making the acid drip on Offender tendrils, which burned his tendrils and made him scream, but he continued to claw the monster's head. His tendrils melted away, but it regrew slowly. Trendy was still hacking the snake's body while it flicked its tail so strong Slenderman and Splendy lost their grip and went flying to different directions. The snake coiled around Trendy and violently squeezed him, making him drop the big axe he was using. Offender left the snake's head and ran to help his brother, and so did Slenderman. Seeing the snake was distracted by trying to bite Offender and Slender, Splendy took the biggest log of the bonfire and carried it while it was still burning. 

"Hey you! Over here!", Splendy screamed, making the snake turn to him. He took the opportunity and shoved the log into its right eye, making it hiss and drop Trendy on the ground. Slender helped him as Offender raised the axe above his head and sliced the snake's body, finishing Trendy's work. The snake dropped to the ground, dead.

I cheered together with the other Pastas, seeing that the snake was killed. The Slenderbrothers walked out of the tent, until they heard a hiss behind. The snake's other half was regrowing a head, while the other one was regaining a new body, we backed away as the snakes burst out of the tent. There was two of them now, completely and full of new found strength from their regeneration.

"It's a Forsaken...", Splendy said, and for the first time, I heard a hint of fear from his voice.

"NO. There's is no way Zalgo can get his hands on a Forsaken! Only one sacred bloodline have the knowledge to summon one!", Slender said angrily.

"What do you call that then?!", Offender argued as he used his middle finger to point at the two snakes.

Slender said something to Splendy, and he nodded. Splendy then turned to us.

"Hey guys.. can you do us a favor?", he said with a forced smile. 

"What is it?", Tails said.

"No need! We know what it is! You want us to help you kill that thing!", Jeff said as he brought out  golden knife. Splendy laughed.

"No. We want you to continue the mission. Go defeat Zalgo for us!", he said. 

"F-For you? Wh-what d-d-do you me-mean Uncle S-Splendy?", Sally shakily said, tears at the brims on her eyes.

"Don't cry dear! We'll be fine. We'll hold the bad monster. Go.", Splendy said as he wiped Sally tears away. I looked around the Pastas, and they seemed to have understand what Splendy was trying to say. I understood it too. But I'm not agreeing to it.

"We won't leave you here fighting those things!! We'll help you!!", I screamed at Splendy. He smiled.

"I know that.", he said. He turned to the Pastas and the next thing I knew, someone hit me in the head hard and I fell down, slowly slipping to unconsciousness.

"Take care of yourselves...", is the last thing I heard before completely passing out.

======Another extended ending loooool=====

-Flashback-

"Here's Dirk!!", Travis said as he dropped a boy tied up in front of Trace.

"What the fuck is that?! I didn't ask for Human Dirk!! I asked the Dirk, the one you use to summon shit!!", Trace said as she slapped Travis angrily with a fan.

"You mean I had to cross different fandoms for nothing!!", Travis said as he slapped Trace's fan away.

"Ugh you dumbfuck!! Go bring Dirk back to the Homestuck fandom! I'll get the Dirk...", she grumbled as she stomped away out of the room. Travis picked the human up and opened a portal to the fandom he stole from.

A/N

I UPDATED OMG!!! I'M SO HAPPY!! SHIT MAN. I had exams and a lot of projects to do last week, so I'm VERY VERY sorry for not updating in a long time >~< 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You guys are awesome. You still support this story and.. it makes me feel so happy that you guys understand me and.. *cries*

Trace: There there *pats head* 

Travis: Since Kitty-chan is too emotional to finish this author's note, I'll be the one to finish it. So, leave a vote and a comment! Thanks a lot for stuff! Follow her and she'll follow back! Swear! You'll also get a free kiss from me too!~

Trace: Don't fucking flirt with the readers!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.6K 24
You were just a normal girl with a normal life until one day you were bitten by a hideous beast. Your life becomes miserable, so you decided to run a...
28 0 18
Jeremy thought he had life all figured out. He was going to graduate high school and build a better life for him and his schizophrenic mother. Howe...
3 0 8
Basically reader is me and gets thrown into the world of creepypastas, shameless self insert idc
9.2K 212 36
My life is alittle weird. I started out as a normal girl walking along a dark ally. Here is where it gets alittle weird, I got kidnapped by a boy. Yo...