Straight To my Heart (BxB)

By Xperimented

New guy walked into the school and dang, he shot the cupid arrow straight to Joshua's heart. More

Straight To my Heart (BxB)
Credits!!
"Hang on Charles"
Here it goes.
Betrayal
Best Friend...
This Is It <3
The Little Note

Move On

3.1K 120 33
By Xperimented

Brandon POV

I stormed towards Charles after school ended. He was sitting in his car. His head lowered as he pressed his hands on his head. I knew he was waiting for Adam. But no Joshua.

It has been two days straight I’ve not seen Joshua. I couldn’t even get in touch with him. He never picked up his phone. I went to his house but what awaits me was his sister. She won’t let me in. she slammed the door, telling me to leave Joshua alone.

“Where’s he?” I demanded. Charles looked at me, glaring as he stood up. I clenched my fists, knowing my anger, confusion and all the shitty feelings might drove my fists on someone’s face.

“You know,” Charles spoke.

“I hate you.”

I froze a moment. I garbed him by the collar. I lost my sense. I know the blame was on me but I can’t risk to lose Joshua. I must fix this.

“I don’t care what you feel. Where is Joshua? Tell him I need to see him.” I said. i was fucking desperate.

He smiled sarcastically.

“Well, you tell me. He’s yours. Shouldn’t you keep an eye on him?”

***

Joshua POV.

I’m such a stupid person. How could I let myself be cheated on. Oh, fuck it!

I should have known. I don’t realised how many hours I have locked myself in my bedroom. I felt pain and a burning sensation on my eyes. I think I cried too much. I pushed my pillow closer and tighter to my face. My breathing rate was fast as the tears keep flowing. I guess it has been approximately 48 hours after I had the biggest argument in my life with Brandon. Shit! I cursed and grasped my pillow harder. I remember he said;

“Joshua, listen to me!,”

I don’t want to listen to another lies. And even it wasn’t a lie, I refused to hear it. I trusted him but he crushed my trust. I ran from him and I ran from Charles .I ran from everyone. Screw it.

“Joshua, come out. What happened?”

I closed my ears. My sister knocked on my bedroom’s door again. She saw me coming home with a horrible broken heart face.

I remained silent and she gave up. I glanced at my alarm clock. It was 11 PM.

The pain inside my heart increased as I accidentally recalled Brandon’s kisses, his touch, his voice, his smile when his eyes were set on me. I missed him. I felt the warm liquid rushed faster across my cheek. I yearned company.

“Hey, would you be kind enough to let me in?”

Charles?

Oh god, I’m so ashamed to see him. I don’t want him to see me in this condition. I walked away from him,  how could I face him now?

“Go away. I’m okay.” I lied. I wanted my best friend to be by my side but my ego won.

“Fuck okay. Josh, I’m gonna count to three if you don’t open this door I’m going to smashed It to pieces.”

I sighed and at last leave my bed. Not to open the door but to my desk. My bedroom was blanketed by darkness. I reached the table lamp and turned it on.

“Josh! I’m starting to count now,”

I turned on the stereo, playing Snow White Poison Bite songs and adding some random songs to the maximum volume before I dragged my body to my beloved bed. I was about to close my eyes when Charles opened the door. Oh man, My sister gave the keys of the house!

I pulled my blanket and covered my whole body . I heard Charles closed the door and grabbed the blanket, uncovered me.

“Hey!” I covered up my eyes with my hands from the light.

He walked to my stereo and turned the volume low. He stared at me from the corner.

“You seriously think you can just ignore me? You don’t think I’m hurt too when I see you like this?”

His face was serious.

“Charles, I just. I don’t feel like talking about it.”

He sat beside me on the bed.

“You cried. For the first time I saw you cried.” He hold my left hand the nearest to him.

“Yeah. How stupid. I should have see it coming.” I replied and managed a laugh.

“Your eyes. It’s swelling.” He murmured.

I wipe the remaining tears.

“Really? Well, it actually feels good.”

My phone rang; Linkin Park – Pushing Me Away

Then all the feelings started to feel heavier inside me. That was the ring tone I specialized for Brandon since he said Linkin Park was his favourite band. The title itself seemed to mock me.

Charles took the phone and put it on my lap.

“You should talk to him.” Charles advised.

I turned off my phone. I think I might break down to tears again .

Charles warped his arms around me and gave me a hug.

“Hey, I’m here.” He whispered

That words alone make me grateful he’s my best friend. I owed him.

Charles POV

He was fast asleep with his swollen eyes. His nose was the colour of rose after crying the whole days, I believed.

I rolled, facing the same direction where he’s facing. I don’t know how long I could avoid myself from doing something I might regret if I stare at him too long.

I wanted to smash Brandon. He doesn’t deserved Joshua after what he had done

I spun around and saw Joshua’s troubled face. I moved my fingers on his forehead to his cheek.

Yeah, I like Joshua since the day we become friends but I never told him. I don’t want to because I’m not gay. I never been interested to guys before. I’m as straight as a ruler. But, the feeling I had for him emerged without my permission- unintentionally. As I forcefully pushed that feeling away, I was the one being thrown away. It infested in me. Fuck feelings.

The day I discovered Joshua was into Brandon, my heart  went into what I called a series of torment and dilemma. Take a glass and dropped it from the top of Eifel Tower on a solid ground. That was how I felt. It shattered to pieces. I like him but I knew he has no intention of stepping into what I called the significant other with me.  I helped him instead.

“Brandon…” Joshua mumbled in his sleep. He frowned and moved his body, closer to me. My heart raced as his arms landed on me, as if he was hugging me.

“Brandon…”

I hold my breath. His face was close to my face. I felt his warm breath.

I put my thumb on the frown on his forehead. The frown disappeared.

“I miss you…Brandon” he muttered again. My heart ached. Why should he say his name after what happened?

His thin, small lips with lip ring tempted me. That lips touched Brandon’s lips. I closed my eyes. Brandon was a lucky guy to have Joshua’s love.

I stared at his face again. Unintentionally , my face was an inch away from his. Just one kiss, my heart pleaded.

Shit! What am I thinking! I’m his best friend. I shouldn’t be doing that. Taking  advantage on this situation was not what I should do. I was ready to turn away when Joshua suddenly moved forward.

It was a warm, smooth touch of flesh of his lips on mine. My eyes wide opened, surprised. Joshua’s eyes was still closed. I froze. Joshua turned away and mumbled something under his breath. I don’t know he was this mobile on bed. I was still frozen, stuck in the time where we kissed!

What just happened? An accidental kiss? Was that even a kiss?

Joshua! You turned away when our lips just met? I shifted my body, facing straight to the ceiling.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing…

Watch you smile while you are sleeping…

While you far away and dreaming…

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender…

That song that was playing on Joshua’s stereo definitely just spoke to me.

Aerosmith- I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing.

I hated it.

 A/N

Ahahah…I made Charles to like his own best friend which is typical and that usually happen. I like Charles actually. I wish I have a friend like him. Argh…it’s hard to portray boys side and characteristics, let alone their feelings.

Ciaux! :D

Joshua POV

I woke up early , feeling quite calm and warm.  I stretched out my arms and I thought my bed was getting smaller or I was grown too much.

Usually I can stretched out my arms without  touching anything. Somehow this morning, I touched something. I turned and opened my eyes.

“What!” I jumped out from the bed. It was Charles. He was sleeping soundly beside me. I gulped. Then I remembered. He was the one consoling me last night.

His red round neck shirt was crumpled, folded up, showing his waist. I didn’t notice I was staring until he shifted.

I never realise how cute he is. His serene face was contagious. His long slender fingers was twitching. He still wear the wristband I gave him during the first year we’ve been friends.

I shook my head when I remember Adam teased about how we could be a great couple. We have much similarities in our physical- tallness, slenderness.

I’ve actually like him for a moment the first time we met, but he’s straight and he treated me like best friend. I couldn’t flourish the liking I have. I know it’s just a crush. I got over it already.

Brandon. He’s the one. He’s the one I truly fall for and yet he’s cheating on me. I almost shed a tears again.

I have to forget about him. I have to move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 193 34
this story is about a young man gaining freedom along with a new friend. This is my failed attempt at romantic... 🙏🏼
1.3M 49.3K 47
It was hard hating someone so much you start to obsess over them. Then again, it really was a small line between love and hate. Jason: I knew he saw...
42.1K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out
77.3K 2.8K 28
Enjoy