Valentines Day <3

SarahWebster3 tarafından

Jenifer has hated Josh Isaac from the day they met in kindergarten. She has said and promised herself thousan... Daha Fazla

Authors Note
Prologue/Plot type thing
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Conclusion

278 2 1
SarahWebster3 tarafından

From arch enemies, to lovers, this story has shown us to never listen to what others say and think it’s the truth about someone and to never judge a book by its cover. If you never do these things you will have a happier life and find it much easier to make friends. 

Hope you like it, as i said at the start it was put together roughly whilst i was in hospital and as not been probably edited.

Thanks for giving your time and consideration to read it and plz give me feedback. I might make a second story to it.

Happy Reading =)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
2.9M 83.1K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...