Impudent [Jasper Hale]

Door aIive_

โI'd like to keep that instant and hold it still, forever and always.โž [[book one]] [[twilight]] [[jasper hal... Meer

summary
zero ; big girls don't cry
one ; heroes
two ; don't worry
four ; animals
five ; flashlight
six ; I really like you
seven; cherry wine
eight ; drown
nine ; good for you
ten ; elastic heart
eleven ; take a bow
twelve ; 7 years
thirteen ; because of you
fourteen; hurt
fifteen ; strange sight
sixteen ; Jackie and Wilson
seventeen ; waka waka
eighteen ; safe and sound
nineteen ; butterfly fly away
twenty ; big big world
twenty one; the power of love
twenty two ; need you now
twenty three; fresh start fever
twenty four ; big girls cry
THE ULTIMATE FATE OF THE BOOK

three ; falling

71.1K 2K 1.2K
Door aIive_

"Mr. Molina," Mike greeted.

"Mike," the Biology teacher replied. "The Swan Twins, I presume?"

"Yup," I grinned, walking past the fan, a chill passing me as it blew a breeze towards me. "are all of you crazy, or something? You're living in Forks and you have fans?"

"Well, actually, fans blow the air that is around them, so--" I gave Mr. Molina a look and he sighed. "I'm guessing you're Ashley," he noted, "Charlie warned me from you." I frowned, but nodded, "please take a seat next to Ms. Harrison."

"Sure Mr. Molina," I smiled, hoping that Ms. Harrison was any good at Biology, because Bella made it obvious before that she was done helping me with my homework.

The whole lesson was just a huge blur, I couldn't understand a thing, and most of the time me and Kelly- Ms. Harrison- giggled at our failed attempts. We were sitting directly behind Bella, and I knew that it was probably making her angry as hell, and I had a feeling I was going to get an earful after class.

At a certain point, Bella turned to glare at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Listen to him," she hissed.

"I am!" I defended, and Mr. Molina suddenly turned to me and Kelly.

"Ms. Swan, Ms. Harrison. Could you answer this question?" I looked at Kelly nervously, but she was glaring at the board intently, trying to figure out what question was he talking about or any sort of an answer. 

"Well, the square of--" Kelly eventually tried.

"Wrong class, Mr. Harrison."

"Well, you see," I started, my 'bullshit my way through it' mode on again, "They are symmetrical," I stated, and surprised, Mr. Molina nodded. Well, everything good is symmetrical, that is true.

"Correct, and what else?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, surprised it worked so well. I looked at the board, just catching glimpses of words before turning back to Mr. Molina. "Well, obviously also... the cell layers."

"Right, flatworms have three, while most symmetrical cnidarians and ctenophores have two cell layers."

"Yes, obviously," I agreed. We were studying about flatworms?

Kelly turned to me, making me shrug, and then we burst out with laughter, making Mr. Molina look at us again.

"Something funny, girls?"

"Just, Bella told us a joke," Kelly smiled, making my sister sink lower in her chair.

"Why don't you share it with all of us?" Mr. Molina asked.

"No, really, it- it's not funny," Bella tried, "I'm sorry for the interruption."

"Bella's just shy," I waved it off, having enough history with class interruptions to know that once the teacher asks for something like that it doesn't end until he either gives you detention or hears a joke. "I'll tell it."

"Oh, God," Bella sighed.

"What's the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants?"

"I don't know," Mr. Molina said after a moment, "what is it?"

"Well, one's a crusty bus station, and the other is a busty crustacean." Mr. Molina thought of it for a moment before chuckling.

"It sounds similar, that's why it's funny," he nodded, "nice joke, Bella."

"Thanks Mr. Molina," she muttered. 

I inspected my nails, and caught a glimpse of the clock. There was only minutes left for class, so that was the greatest time to stop him from teaching. I raised my hand, looking at him hopefully.

"Yes, Ms. Swan?" Bella seemed alarmed, before she realized I was the one addressed. I looked around for a moment. Mike seemed very confused, and Jasper was showing interest. Everyone else didn't mind me.

"Well, Mr. Molina, I am terribly sorry, but a pressing matter just popped in my mind," I said softly. "I don't know how you'll feel about the question, but since we're learning about flatworms, I feel like this is a good time to ask this." I breathed deeply. "Would you still be our teachers if we woke up as worms?"

Everyone, with the exception of myself, Bella, and Mr. Molina laughed. Even Edward, who was holding his nose, was moving in what I assumed was laughter.

Mr. Molina seemed deep in thoughts for a moment, before he closed the book. "Ms. Swan. You all are worms to me already." 

The bell rung, and he seemed surprised. 

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow then, goodbye worms, eh! I mean, class."

I smiled, standing up and stretching my muscles. Kelly was laughing with no control next to me, and Mike was holding his cheeks in pain on the other side of the class.

"Hey, Bella, I've got Gym now. You?"

"Uh, English," she muttered, trying to forget whatever happened moments earlier. "Meet me at the office after class?"

"Sure," I grinned, "see you then."

Kelly had Gym, just like me, so we both walked together, coming across Tyler in the process. He had the same class, and we only parted way at the locker rooms, so we could change. Kelly managed to tell him everything that happened in our very first biology class and how I made an impact that will never be forgotten.

We were playing volleyball, and I made sure to show off my skills as ex-captain of the girls volleyball team, and so, at the end of the class, my team was winning.

Angela, the tall girl from lunch, was in my team, and mostly dodged balls, but when she did touch the ball (twice through the lesson) she got us a point each time. I cheered so loudly each time I almost lost my voice.

"Alright, that's it!" the middle aged teacher called, "bell's about to ring, go ahead."

Everyone shuffled away to the locker rooms, and I joked around with this one blonde girl from the other team that was my biggest competition. Half of the game was just us throwing balls at each other.

She had a clear skin, nice smile, and big brown eyes. I looked away when she changed her clothes, and I was all the more aware of the fact I should just change my clothes quickly.

With that in mind, I did the task hurriedly and practically sprinted to the office, getting there before Bella.

Edward Cullen was there, and I quickly gathered what he was doing there; trying to change his Biology class.

After few moments, Bella joined me and I nodded to her. She gave me half a smile, and I had to stop myself from tapping my foot impatiently.

Edward caught us looking, and glared at Bella, not even glancing at me. That ought to be a first. What the hell is going on in Forks?

I am the center of attention. 

Bella is the one in the corner reading a book.

"I'm afraid you'll just have to stay in Biology," the receptionist told Edward.

"Fine, I'll just have to endure it." He grabbed his coat and walked off. Rude, much? I then actually looked at him and realized one thing about the man:

I wanted a coat like his.

Bella handed me the passes before walking out angrily.

I quickly went over everything with the woman, before hurrying towards the car, relieved to see Bella there, waiting.

"Bells," I called, tapping the window. She jumped, before unlocking the door for me to enter.

"Sorry I bolted."

"It's okay," I assured her.

"I'm also sorry for what Jessica said." I caught on quickly.

"It's okay, you didn't bring it up," I shrugged, "besides, how should she know? That was a legitimate question."

"We're meeting Charlie at the diner," Bella reminded me.

"Yeah, right," I nodded, it slipped my mind.

"What happened there anyway?" I asked once she got out of the parking lot.

"Nothing."

"O...kay."

○○

Bella talked to mom last night, which slightly offended me, because she didn't even ask for me, but I guess it was okay, since I was sleeping anyway. I took a shower and entered bed, leaving it only half an hour ago, when I started getting ready for school.

I was sitting on a car with Tyler and Jessica, talking about Mike's plan to go to the beach. I was so into the plan because the beach was in the reservation where Jake was living.

"Have you ever been to the beach here?" Tyler asked, making me nod. "Really? When?"

"Last time was at Christmas this year," I informed, "my best friend lives in La Push so..."

"Oh, that's nice!" Jessica said, her eyes setting on the Jeep that entered the parking lot, followed by a red maybe-BMW. Emmett jumped out of the jeep- he was standing in it, his upper body sticking out of the roof.

Jasper, the blond, was following Alice, who decided to jump in front of me.

"Hey Ashley."

"Hey Alice."

"Did you do the Spanish homework?" I felt my smile being wiped off my face. 

"Que? And I am saying Que because this is one of the five Spanish words I actually know!" Alice threw her head back and laughed, handing me a paper with the answers.

"I figured as much," she waved bye, "see you soon."

"Uh, yeah, bye."

"She is so weird," Jessica muttered.

"I've never seen the Cullens talking to someone outside of the family, like, out of class and politeness."

I shrugged, "I don't care, all that matters is that I don't have to do my Spanish homework," I grinned, and the first bell rung. "Although," I noted. "Maybe I should learn enough to pass the exams."

Sighing, I jumped off the car, and walked next to Tyler.

"Why's your sister standing all by herself and reading a book instead of hanging out with us like you?"

"Bella's a bit... socially inept."

Jessica laughed lightly again, but we quickly had to part way as she had Gym with Bella and Mike, Tyler had English, and I had Spanish.

"See you at lunch," I waved to them as I walked off, going to Spanish class, where Mr. Newman was already waiting for the second bell to ring.

I sat down next to Alice, smiling at her, but before I could open my mouth the bell rung, and Mr. Newman stood up.

"Alright, I'd like to collect the homework I gave you yesterday," I looked to Alice, surprised and thankful. She smiled at me, and everyone started scribbling their names on their papers before passing it forward.

"I think you just saved me," I told Alice, who giggled.

"Just saved us some time," she shrugged, making me frown, trying to figure out the meaning of that statement.

The Cullens were so, very weird.

::

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

147K 4.7K 26
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐—๐‚๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐| โWhy did you just leave me like that?โž โBecause I thought ...
969K 35.9K 60
" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. " " ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
36.2K 1.3K 21
my pain fits in the palm of your freezing hand ROSALIE HALE ๐’™ FEMALE OC ! TWILIGHT SAGA STAND-ALONE ยฉedenvgard
157K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...