I love you [Hanbin | B.I]✓

By daijyobu

[still editing] ❝If everybody isn't perfect, then I've found this one guy. He have dementia.❞ the 1st book a... More

Married to him
Started a new life
The day I swore to be his angel
One choice
I miss you
When people changed
Trying to hold
I cannot changed it
The fiery memory
Are we strangers?
Epilogue PT.1
Epilogue PT.2

We are now strangers

4.1K 245 93
By daijyobu

_________

"Even if I seem strong, even if I'm smiling, I spend a lot of time alone."; My answer, EXO.

_________

TWO YEARS AND 29 DAYS LATER...

The boots of mine patted the wet ground as the rains kept pouring down the streets. I opened my umbrella and moved it above my head, covering myself from getting wet. I glanced at my wrist watch to check the time.

11.43 AM

Before I looked back to the street, my eyes shifted back at my hand and saw the ring that Hanbin gave, gleaming and shining. How could it be so stunning?

I already came back to Korea and here I am. Nearly a month, I guess... Two years ago? Oh yes, I was in America. The guys don't know that I already came back here and that includes Hanbin.

I moved at the other apartment and found it wasn't really cheap, not that expensive. Just at the right price. I became a part time worker. After I went back to Korea, thank god that I easily got some pretty part time jobs here. Not really, but atleast I've found some. At Monday till Thursday, I teaches at a kindergarten school until 12 noon. Where at night, I will take my shift at a coffee shop and I will be commuted from the distance of my apartment to there. While at Friday till Saturday, I works at an ice cream shop where the shift will be till 4pm. It's quite tiring but what to do?

I sighed quietly and waited for the pedestrian light became green. My eyes coincidentally met a figure. He was backfacing me but I quiet knew from his silhouette. My legs and feet moved, bringing me to him.

Without a stop, I patted his shoulder once. My heart started to beat in anticipation. Is it really him?

He turned around. And I almost lost hope... it wasn't him. I bowed an apologize and soon my face turned to impassive.

How I've wished that was Hanbin... I miss him, for real, so much.

I followed the crowd that passed the pedestrian road. Thinking about him, how have he been? Does he changed? Two years, two years I didn't see him. I forgot to tell that Hanbin already got married with her, Lee Hayi. And that... really kills me. I've heard it from Jiwon. He and the other boys always made a call with me.

I knew the news about their marriage was so fast and it was unbelievable. What's the use to not believe it when the thing already happened?

Don't ask me about their jobs being a singer, a famous singer, that will not get affected by their marriage. I don't even know. I mean why would I care? I'm no one to them. Just a complete stranger.

Since that divorce, I shed tears, crying, not having enough sleep, who wouldn't, right? Everyone already left me; dad, mom and him, Hanbin. I don't have siblings, I don't know my relatives... My life is unfortunate.

I entered the ice cream shop to start my shift. Greeting the other workers.

"Good morning Younhyun!" Seolji greeted me as she arranged the chairs because the shop already nearing to open, smiling widely.

"Morning too..." I smiled then went at the back counter and wore my nametag.

"Younhyun, psh, psh." Someone whispered to my left ear and I quickly turned to my left.

"I have party tonight. A birthday party, you wanna come? The party is at 5." Belle whispered through my ear. She let go soon to see I accepted her invitation or not. I only nodded and smiled, "by the way, who's birthday?"

So, this girl's name is Bell, her nickname I mean. By her real name, Jang Hana.

She grinned widely and answered, "my small brother. Yunbyeol."

Wait, Yunbyeol? I think I've heard that name before...

"You are Jang's family, right?" I twitched my eyebrows. She nodded, "Yeap."

I pursed my lips to the side and thought about that name. Jang YunByeol?
Oh! That's it! The little boy! Wow, world is so small. What a fortunate fate.

I smiled remembering Yunbyeol... He must already grow, right? I miss him. I shook my head slightly as I remembered his moments with Hanbin which the sight of both of them looked like a son and a father. How memorable that past...

'Ding.' The door flew opened which means there is a costumer arrived. I posed back as normal. As the customer came in view clearly, my eyes went wide as saucers.

The middle aged woman was holding a little girl with her. Not now...

The woman neared the counter and before she could take an order, she finally realised that it was me. "Younhyun?" She smiled warmly as I smiled back in return.

"Eonnie?" The girl glanced up, staring at my face tried to catch some hints to remember me, "eonnie!!!" She waved her hands at me. She already grew up so much.

"Hanbyul! Annyeong!" I smiled then waved my hand back.

"Oh, can I order one chocolate ice cream? Cup please." Mrs.Kim smiled as she ordered. I glanced at Hanbyul who was twiddling with her little fingers.

"Okay, wait..." I smiled but before I could go to make the ice cream, Mrs.Kim interrupted, "I want to talk with you, can I?"

I smiled then nodded. What does she want to say? I'm getting nervous.

"Oh, Mrs.Kim?" Belle went out from the toilet and greeted Mrs.Kim. Wait, how do she knew? Again, this world is so small. I only smiled quietly and quickly made the ice cream.

"Oh, Hana?" Mrs.Kim lips crept onto a smile as she looked at Belle. Belle quickly bowed at Mrs.Kim, soon asking, "Hanbyul is here too? Annyeong!" She waved at Hanbyul. Hanbyul waved her small hand back, smiling cutely.

"How is Yunbyeol?" Mrs.Kim inquired.

As I finished making the ice cream, I gave it to Hanbyul and Mrs.Kim took out her wallet and handed the cash.

"Fine as always. And how is Hanbin?" Belle asked back at Mrs.Kim which made me stopped what I was doing. She knew Hanbin? My head turned to her and saw her cheeks flushed to pink.

She likes Hanbin?

I clutched my hand to refrain me from punching things because of the jealousy that I felt.

"He is still busy with his schedules. And fans." Mrs.Kim gave a wry smile, "Ah, do you remembered two years ago when Yunbyeol was missing? It was her, Younhyun, the one who saved him. You should thank her."

Belle had her eyes wide and she quickly turned to me and soon that I knew she hugged me tightly, "Gosh, I don't know. Thank you so much!" She released the hug and smiled widely made her eyes completely closed. I only smiled, "No need, really."

"But really, thank you so much!" She thanked again. "Alright, alright." I smiled.

"Oh, Hana, do you mind if I talk with Younhyun for a while?" Mrs.Kim asked and Belle quickly twisted her head to Mrs.Kim. She nodded and answered, "sure, take your time." She bowed, smiled and went to the counter, welcoming the next customer who just came.

Mrs.Kim took a sit on the table as I followed, sitting infront of her.

"How have you been? It's been a long time..." She flashed a smile. She never changed, still looks young for her age. "I'm fine as always." I smiled. "You became more prettier, don't you? When do you came back here?" She complimented and asked.

I smiled shyly due to the compliment, all that I knew I just looks the same as before. "I came here at the early March."

"Early March? As in, you are already here nearly a month? Why don't you tell me?" She looks dissappointed because I didn't give any news to her about me. Why would I? I'm afraid that Hanbin knew I'm here in Korea.

"Yes. Can I asked you about Hana? Who is she to you actually?"I asked, I was still curious about their relation.

"Oh, nothing really special. But after you saved Yunbyeol, she and her parents always invited me to come to eat dinner at their house, and that was when it started."

I nodded once.

"Younhyun, about Hanbin." She stopped and looked at my eyes. My heart started to beat faster just by the mention of Hanbin's name.

"There is something you need to know..." She smiled then continued, "but I will not tell. I hoped you can figure on what I've said just from reading my face." Her smile even grew bigger.

I cringed, thinking on what Mrs.Kim meant. What does she meant?

"Oh, I better go now. You are welcomed to go to my house, Younhyun." She smiled then hugged me.

I bent down to Hanbyul and hugged her, "be a good girl, Hanbyul... Okay?" I patted her head and smiled widely as I broke the hug. She smiled back, "ne! Oh, and eonnie, Oppa really miss you!" She said as she ran to Mrs.Kim who was already opening the door.

Oppa really miss you.

As they were already out of my sight, my cheeks burned up as I finally got on what Hanbyul said. Hanbin miss me? Oh... miss me as a best friend. What she mean here was he miss me as a friend. Yes, that's it. I tried to calm down my heart that was kept beating rapidly. Seriously. I don't how I will react if I met him after those 2 years.

'Happy- 2ne1 ( is playing )' My phone buzzed at my pocket. I fished it out and found a message at Line.

'It's me, Chocolate. I really miss you. Aish. Although I texted you dozen times, I'm still cannot stand the feeling of missing you. I cannot stalk you at America. When will you come back to Korea?'

I smiled at the text and quickly typed back, 'see who is missing me now. :'( and you, when will you show up yourself?'

'After you come back to Korea. :') I promise and make sure to show up myself.'

My eyes went wide and I quickly typed back, 'really? Otey. I already came back here since early March actually.'

He was typing...

'U r lying right?'

'No need to lie when I already said the truth.'

'Really? Like really?? Gosh... I will tell you when I'm gonna meet ya' :')))'

'Ho Ho. I'm waiting :3'

I sighed and put the phone back in my pocket to resume my work.

__

"Just stop nagging. And I won't wear that short dress. Never. It's too revealing my skin especially for my legs." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. [Dress at the picture no.2]

Belle was helping me to choose dresses in the shop which the dresses were all pricey. Seriously this girl here sounds quite rich.

She kept choosing the dresses one by one and quickly took one out, "and this? Please, it will look pretty on you!" She stomped her feet on the floor like a kid. [Dress at the picture no.3]

I stopped looking at the dresses and turned at her, I shook my head which means 'no'. I hate clothes that reveals too much skin especially at the legs. "Seriously Belle, if you wanna me to wear that so bad for so real, why don't you buy it for yourself then? It will look pretty on you."

"But why should we wear dress? I mean, it's only your small brother's birthday." I asked. I heard she replied, "Hey, I already told ya, it's my birthday and my small brother's. Our birthday is on the same date."

I turned around and continued to find maybe a fine dress, long and pretty and... My eyes stopped as I saw one, I quickly went to it and held the dress. It's the simple one, white, and it's not short like the one that Belle showed me before. I'm gonna buy this one. :3 [Dress at picture no.1]

I smiled widely and quickly called Belle, "yah! How about this?" I showed it at her. She turned to me and looked at the dress, "not bad too. Sure, whatever you want." She smiled and seems like she liked the dress too. Before we could go to the counter to pay, I checked the price first and I nearly slipped on the ground.

"This is crazy. I don't want to buy this. Can we just go to the other shop maybe? " I stopped walking and put the dress back. Really.

"Why?" She stopped walking and turned to me.

"It's costed 353397won. (US$300)." I touched my chest, for what do I need to buy such an expensive dress. My money will be wasted and I think my money only left some now because of paying my apartment bill, groceries.

Her face only remained impassive, "oh, who said you will pay that? It's me of course. Here." She took the dress back and handed it to me. "But..." "No buts Miss. Just follow me."

I quietly rolled my eyes and followed her to the cashier. "But, you didn't buy any! It's unfair!" I told.

"I already have one at house." She only answered that and ambled forward.

As we arrived at the cashier, she fished out a black card, handing it to the cashier. The woman took the black card and charged the price and handed it back to Belle. I don't know that she is "this" rich.

As we went out from the shop, she hail a taxi and both of us entered it. She told the driver to where we wanted to headed. I just ignored and after few minutes, we arrived at a big salon. I've passed this salon many times but never entered in it. It looks expensive.

And hell, this girl... is she really rich?

"Are we going to this, salon?" I pointed at the salon and made a face. "Yeah, why?" Ish. That face again.

Before I could answered, she pulled my hand and went out from the taxi.

Soon, we were already in the salon as the workers there greeted Belle, "Welcome Ms. Jang." They all bowed at her.

"Are you a regular customer here?" I asked.

"Nope. But, this is my mom's salon." She smiled and told the other stylist to cut my hair, make sure that I looks pretty with it and to do it fast.

Like what? Her mom owns this big salon? Wow. But why she works in the ice cream shop?

I just sat, waiting my hair to be cut. "Oh, miss... I will make your hair looks wavy. Is that okay?" The stylist asked. I only smiled then nodded.

The hair stylist continued her job with my hair. I glanced at Belle then back to the mirror infront of me, I felt like I have the opportunity to ask.

"Belle..." I said but stopped, "do you know Hanbin?" I looked at her then back to the mirror. I saw it again, her cheeks flushed.

"Y-yeah, why?" She asked. "Do you like him?" I inquired again. "I think so..." I looked at her again, her cheeks even heated more when she said that. "How do you know Hanbin?" She asked.

She really likes Hanbin, isn't her?

"Eo? I just heard you said his name before so that's why I asked you." I lied. I won't tell the truth.

'Oh' was all she said.

__

"Belle! Happy birthday!" I stopped walking, trying to balance using the high heels. I stopped infront or her who was holding a tumbler with fruit punch in it and was talking with her friends.

She turned to me and eyed me from head to toe. "Gosh! You are... so pretty!" She smiled widely and her face looks like as if she was to cry seeing me like this. Oh, that was overreacting.

I fished out a box which I bought a necklace. It's a simple present actually. Not much. "This, take it." I smiled.

She took it from me and smiled widely,"Thank you!!!" She jumped and hugged me. As she broke it, she opened the gift and it looks like she loves the gift. Thank God.

"It's beautiful Younhyun!" She hugged me again. "Oh, you can eat the foods there." She told. I nodded, "where is Yunbyeol?" I asked.

"Oh, Yunbyeol? He's with his other friends." Belle told. "Oh, I want to give his present. I'll go first, okay?" I smiled then went off, trying to find Yunbyeol.

"Do you want Miss?" The woman showed a salver full of drinks. I took one which was just a water and continued to find Yunbyeol.

Now, this house is so big, how could I possibly easily found him?

"Eomma?" Someone suddenly patted my hand which was holding my handbag and a present bag. I glanced down and saw a boy. Oh, it's Yunbyeol!! He still called me eomma... oww~~

I smiled, bent down to his level, letting my dress touched the ground, "Yunbyeol, right?" I brushed his hair. He looks like he wanted to cry seeing me, maybe he missed me?

Without answering, his little arms wrapped around me which he was hugging me, "I miss you eomma..." I heard him sobbed. "You still remember eomma?" I broke the hug and wiped his tears. Why is he so cute?!>

He nodded, "Really, really miss you." He hugged me again. I wrapped my arms around his small body and patted his back softly, "I brought present for you!" I broke the hug and showed the bag.

His face turned, rouse up and smiled widely. "Yeay! Eomma bought me present!" He clapped his small chubby hands. I smiled then gave the present to him. He opened the bag and smiled seeing the contain. It was an aeroplane toy with a remote controller.

"Hope you like it, Yunbyeol! Yunbyeol can show that present to Yunbyeol's mom." I patted his head, smiling. He looked at my eyes, smiling, "gomawoyo eomma."

"Do you mind if noona eat first? " I asked. He nodded and smiled, "Eomma, and oh, appa is here too." He clapped his hands.

Hanbin is here? My heart started to beat faster. What if he saw me? How should I react?

"Okay, eomma is hungry now... I will go to Yunbyeol later ok?" I rose up and turned around while Yunbyeol ran to his mother to tell about the present.

I went to the table which was filled with foods all along the table. Imma foods rich today! Mwahaha! I smiled delightfully as I quickly went to it and took the plate. Emm... What I'm gonna eat?

I will eat dessert first... I took some pudding on my plate, chocolate cake, and... Aha! My eyes shifted to the croissants. Croissants! Gosh!! My fave. *V*

I went to it and was about to take the croissant but then I saw other hand ended to take the same croissant that I was targeting. Ish. Who is this person! Ugh.

"Oh, sorry miss." He apologized. Wait, that voice... I looked up, stumbled back.

He...

He is here.

Hanbin Kim.

He seemed to be shocked too after knowing it was me. "Y-Younhyun?" He stuttered. My mouth was hang opened, speechless. He really is here after two years... I wanna hug him, tell him that I miss him so much, I wanna cry...

He looks more handsome...

"Oh, Ms. Song Younhyun?" A voice spoke up behind me. Both of us broke the stare and turned to where the voice came. A middle aged woman, she resembles Belle, I think. She could be Belle's mother.

"Oh, ne?" I asked.

"Sorry for interrupting. But sir, may I bring her first?" She asked. "Oh sure." After that, Hanbin was out of sight and I saw him sitting back to his table with Mrs.Kim and Hanbyul. I don't know that they came here too...

"Oh, Ms. Song, I'm Yunbyeol's mom. I wanted to thank you again for saving my son." She thanked.

"No, it's okay." I smiled, "and no need to be formal with me,Mrs. Jang." She smiled, "and thank you for coming, once again thank you." She smiled and shook my hand. I bowed and she said she wanted to greet the other guests.

I sighed as she was already out of sight. I picked back my plate that I placed on the table and found an empty table. I will just eat alone then.

I enjoyed eating the foods and suddenly my phone buzzed in my handbag. I stopped eating and excavated the phone in it. I fished it out, one message from Line.

'Make sure not to eat that prawn on the foods table. Eventhough it looks delicious tried to avoid it. Love, Mr. Chocolate. ♥'

I simply smiled then replied, 'Oh, thank you, Chocolate! You knew that I'm allergic to those?'

He was typing...

'Of course. I'm an angel, remember?'

'Whatever you called urself Chocolate Angel. :P'

'Okiee... Love ya!'

I finally realised that he just said not to eat those prawns on the foods table. Is he here? How did he know? I wanna meet him!

'Yah!! Jamkkaman! How do you know I'm here?'

'In your friend's party?'

'How do you know?!!! >:(' I typed back and I was getting impatient.

'I'm an angel. :)'

'Ish. U r annoying! >=(' I locked the phone and gripped it tightly in my hand. I need fresh air.

I got up from my seat and grabbed my handbag. This party is held on the backyard so I decided to go to the garden.

I inhaled the fresh air. The day already got darkened. It's already past six now.

Some of the couples were strolling around the garden. I took out my hand phone and was about to unlock it when suddenly a dog jumped from only god knows and bit it with his mouth. Hey! The dog took my phone! Jinjja!!

I grabbed my handbag and ran after the dog who kept running away with my this freaking expensive high heels. It hurts, my legs ㅠ^ㅠ.

It gotten me curious when suddenly the place that I went became more darkened and darkened... I quickly stopped and fished out my torchlight. Oh yes, I always bring torchlight in my bag. I flicked it on and tried to find where the dog headed to.

I stumbled back as I saw that I actually entered the... forest. My panting became more faster as I started to get frightened by the darkness. This is all the dog fault!!! Thank Gosh that I brought torchlight with me or else... I will get stuck in here!

I don't know that Belle's house is near with the forest. I turned around to go back but then as I flashed the light around to find my way back, all that I saw were trees and bushes...

It's getting dark now...

I tried to be brave and walked ahead, holding the torchlight tightly in my hand.

I suddenly heard a twig being stepped behind me and all that I knew I froze. What's that?

I repressed a shudder and suddenly my shoulder being patted. I closed my eyes as the torchlight fell to the ground. Please...

"Younhyun!" A very familiar voice said and it nearly scared the hell out of me. I'm afraid that it was her, Hanbin's first love.

I let go my hand from my face and I heard him moved as I heard the dried leaves being stepped by him an. I couldn't see anything in darkness. After that, my face was being flashed by the torchlight and the lad that was infront of me spoke, "are you crazy for going in the forest?" He pushed my forehead with his finger.

Guess who is it? Hanbin.

"H-how did you know I'm here?" Seriously, I'm starting to be afraid.

Maybe....

This is not Kim Hanbin and just some kind of ghost...

I quickly closed my eyes and yelled, hitting his forearm because I knew he wasn't a human, wasn't Kim Hanbin. I knew it was a ghost!!!

"Yah! Will you stop!" He grabbed my hand and I opened back my eyelids. "It's me, okay? It's me the ordinary Kim Hanbin. A human. Now stop hitting the hell Outta me." I could sense him glaring at me. I dropped my head on the ground, "I'm sorry, I thought you are a ghost..."

"Now, tell me on how we are gonna get out of this forest?" He crossed his arms.

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, "now tell me, who is the one who followed me?"

"Hey! At least you aren't alone. You have me now.' He rolled back his eyes.

He-he said that... I felt my cheeks burned up.

"Whatever you said! Hmph!" I crossed my arms and looked to to the other side.

Well, atleast I'm with him now...Alone...

Alone?

No way!

"Now shut your mouth off and followed me!" He told sternly and quickly took a hold with my hand tightly. I felt his hand after two years again...

"Where do we want to go?" I asked while he kept pulling me with him. "To where we are before. Duh. To find way to go back." He said, feeling quite aggravated. "Don't I tell you to shut your mouth off?"

"N-ne." I answered which made him said, "just shut your mouth."

I quietly rolled my eyes behind his back and followed to wherever he lead.

We went to here and there, east and west, north and south. And we both stopped, getting exhausted and all that we knew...

"Hanbin... I think we already get lost." I was starting to tremble.

"And we are already deep in the forest..." He continued.

I gulped. "I need to find woods to make fire. We will never make it. We must continued tomorrow." He let go my hand which I wished he wouldn't.

"You mean, we will sleep in the forest? What of there are wild animals? Ghosts?" I shivered.

"There are no such thing. Just stay close with me and you will be safe." He told.

"Why don't you make a call to them?" I asked.

"Oh, I've tried that. No connection in the forest. There is no choice." He shrugged and moved ahead. He handed me my torchlight and he used his handphone to light his way.

I followed behind him who was finding some woods. After five minutes, he already found it and we tried to find a comfortable spot to stay at.

He quickly made the fire and I didn't know he could do that. As the fire already burned up and lit the place, he asked, "what the hell are you doing in the forest? I'm quite worried, you know?"

He worried about me?

"I-I was just... I-" He cut me off, "I what?" He was being Impatient. "My phone was being took by a dog that was just from nowhere jumped and bit my phone. The end." I looked at the fire.

"Oh, so that's it?" He looked like as if he was really feeling vexed by my answer.

"Yeah, and it's freaking an iPhone that I lost. Are you crazy?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"So? Buy a new one then." He gave a 'tch' sound. What? Talking is easy. And I freaking bought that newly before I came back here.

"Hello~ how can I possibly bought a new one? It's an iPhone 6 to shout out loud." I rolled my eyes. Ish.

"Then? I heard that there is a new upcoming iPhone 7. Buy that." He told as if to annoy me. Really, this kid.

"Just shut up. Or I will make your head and body be a distant acquaintances." I grunted and ignored. I could felt him rolled his eyes at me.

I looked at my dress and found out that this expensive dress is stained by soil. Gosh... I'm such a money waster now...

This dress is pretty for me! :(

I frowned and kept looking at the fire to stay away from awkwardness between me and him.

"So...How was America?" He asked to break the ice.

"Fine. Perfectly fine." I answered without sparing a glance at him.

"You don't miss Korea? I mean, you left for two years already." He asked.

I tucked a hair behind my ear and turned my head to him, "I did. Really much. And I pretty am missing someone." I sighed and stared at his eyes.

"It's good you already came back. Everyone's missing you."

"Is it? I have no one. Everyone left me." I bit my lips and broke the stare.

"You have me and the other guys. They will be happy if they met you." He said.

"I thought you said that I am just a charity case?" I told deadpanned. I remembered he said that. Why he said something like he cares me?

"Just don't say that. I apologized okay? I knew I'm rude. I'm sorry..." He apologized which it scared the hell outta me. Is this really Hanbin?

Maybe could as well take this chance to annoy him more...Mwahaha.

"For what? I will just close my ears." I leaned on the tree behind me and closed my eyes. My hair fell on my shoulder, brushing my neck. A memory gushed out.

-Flashback -

"Noona!" I flinched. Hanbin was sitting on the floor waiting for me. "Hanbin... what're you doing here?" I said with a lower voice, afraid that will rouse Yunbyeol up. "You didn't care about me the whole day!" He frowned. Now, he is the one who is being cute again.

"Why don't you sleep already?" I crossed my arms. "Bogoshipeo... I really missed noona...." He hugged and stared at my eyes. Hanbin... Don't do this to me.

"And?" I stared back. Those eyes are so beautiful... As if I felt I was being loved by him so deeply...

"And I love you, noona." He said. But those eyes are so innocent.

Lud dub lud dub lud dub

Why would he? What he meant here was he love you as a sister only, Younhyun... Don't take it seriously.

My whole body tensed as the rhythmic of my heart beat could be heard by me. "Hanbin, go to sleep." I broke the hug and walked off. "Noona! Sleep with me!" He stomped a foot on the floor.

Aish... I seemed to be a perv again. Negative thoughts, go away! "Sirheo." I ignored him and walked away. "You are evil!" He yelled.

I shook my head and went to my room.

-End of flashback -

I opened my eyes and smiled widely, glancing up to the sky. I remembered...

-Flashback -

I smiled, following Hanbin to look at the blue sky. "When Hanbin's missing someone, just remember to look at the moon at night..." I told as I turned to him. The wind blew to his hair, making the fringe pushed aside and messy on his forehead. How stunning and beautiful...

"Why?" He stared back. I want to caress that face 'cause I knew I will not touch it for a long time after this... The lump in my throat became heavy as I remembered I will leave him. Why do I need to do it anyway? Where are the promises that I kept?

I only smiled bitterly, then answered while not breaking our stare, I didn't want to, "because there is only one moon, you know what's that mean? People told that remembered all of us live in the same world, and there is one moon. Just look at it every night, the person you miss is looking at the same moon too..."

"Is it? I'll take that..." He smiled. Simple smile yet so beautiful... "Noona look at this!" He looked at his hands. Oh, since when he brought the plushies? "This is noona and me... forever happy, Yeay!" He pointed the Minnie Mouse for me and him for the Mickey Mouse, he made the Mickey and Minnie hugging each other. Oww~ Cute.

-End of flashback -

How could I possibly met the old Hanbin now? I really miss the old Hanbin...

"You knew that kid Yunbyeol?" Hanbin asked put of nowhere.

I looked at him, "Emm?" I took process to catch on what he said, "oh... Yunbyeol. Ah, yes."

"What's wrong with that kid? He even called me 'appa'." He didn't like being called like that, huh?

"What so bad about it?" I smiled, the silly one.

"I don't even know him. What's his relation to me?"

"Oh... There was this one day, both of us went to an ice cream stall. I just met him at the playground and he said that he lost. So, I helped him up and still couldn't find his mom. So, I brought him to your house to stay with us. And after his parents called up to take him, guess who was crying that time? You. You said you missed him so much and got angry at me because of letting him went back with his parents. You looks really childish that time. Like a kid who was whining to get something they wanted so bad." I smiled, remembering him.

"Really? I was like that? Wow." He fished out his phone, maybe checking what time was it that time.

My smile faded as I remembered something...

"Where is Hayi?" I asked which it made him immediately looked at me. I didn't see any sign of her after coming back here. And she even didn't come with Hanbin.

"Oh. She went to Japan from a year ago." He told. Japan? Why?

"You don't care about her? Maybe anything could happen. She is your wife." I felt like my heart clutched saying that word.

"Wife? Seriously? I didn't marry her." His face shown he was about to laugh hearing me said that.

"I thought... I've heard it. Nevermind." I shrugged it off and bit my bottom lip.

"We were about to marry but...I was the one who rejected it. Guess, who will marry the one he or she don't even love?" His face looks sad.

"You loves her, don't you?" I turned to him.

He rolled his eyes, "I already told ya, I'm in love with the other girl and it's not her."

Other girl? I'm wondering who... That girl is so lucky. I then remembered Belle. Maybe, he fell in love with her...

"Oh...I'm sorry." I apologized.

"No need to apologize, really. It's alright." He looked to the fire.

I closed my eyes, leaning comfortably on the tree. I was thinking about my future. Maybe Hanbin will be in his own way so as me. Thinking about it, makes me... sad.

"Younhyun, do you sleep already?" He asked. I shook my head which means 'no'.

I opened my eyes and stared blankly at the night sky. My head started to droop, eyes were getting drowsy. I opened back my eyes and it didn't help me, it was getting heavy.

Soon I found myself closing my eyelids and before that I heard Hanbin said, "you looks beautiful..." which I thought it was just from my dream.

After that, I heard him said something but I was already slept. I'm tired of everything...

__

"Younhyun!! Hanbin!!!" I opened my eyes quickly due to the familiar voice that I heard.

My cheeks immediately heated up as I realised that my head was being placed on his lap. I abruptly sat up before Hanbin woke up . It was already morning.

I shook his body lightly and he opened his eyes which were still sleepy. "What?" He asked.

"Someone already found us!" I smiled widely. "Huh?" He seemed to be blank and I missed that blank face of him.

"Hanbin!! Younhyun!!" The other voice shouted again. "We are here!" I yelled back.

Hanbin and me heard some footsteps rushing over our place and soon figures started to show up.

Belle was there with the other people and she quickly ran to both of us, bringing me to a hug.

As she broke the hug, she said, "I told you guys wouldn't be back! Gooding that you are safe." She smiled sadly.

I smiled and I saw her looked at Hanbin and her cheeks flushed again. "So, Hanbin is with you too?"

I nodded.

--

As we were already out of the forest, I saw some people were gathered there, a worried looks were plastered on their faces and one of them was Mrs.Kim and surely she was the one who very looks worried.

Soon as she saw both of us, she went to our direction. She quickly hugged me and Hanbin and we could heard her crying. She said that she really worried and afraid that something would happened to us.

As she broke the hug, she handed me back my phone.

I sat on the bench and minutes after that, I saw everyone went inside the house and I only stayed on the garden, watching the sky above my head.

I unlocked my phone and saw some missed calls and messages. Suddenly, my phone buzzed which means a new message being sent.

I read it, 'You wanna see me, right?'

I typed back, 'of course. But when? :)' I was getting excited.

He answered, 'now. Find me. I will call you.'

My heart started to beat faster... like really, I will see him now? And he will make a call from the phone? What will I say? Is he handsome? Kind? Nice?

'Long time no see -iKon(is playing)' My phone rang which means someone call me.

I tapped the 'answer' button, 'hello?'

'Oh, annyeong!'

Wait... That voice...

I looked up and saw...

Hanbin was holding his phone to his ear, 'so how is it?' He said while smiling at me, the beautiful one.

My hand that was holding the phone dropped to my side. So, it was he... e one who I called Mr. Chocolate, the one who knows me, kept texting me, the one who cares me...

The one who said that he loves me...

There must be something wrong here...

My eyes were wide, body froze, he is infront of you, Younhyun. Infront of you.

"Are you..." I was confused.

"Yes, it's me, Mr. Chocolate." Hanbin told with his serious face. I must be dreaming...

"Quit lying." I bit my lips to hold me from crying.

"What's there to lie about when the truth already happened?" He told. He held his phone up, he didn't end the call yet, 'It's so unexpected to see you this close... After that two years, I finally saw your face again.'

I stood up from the bench and was about to go away because I couldn't stand it anymore...

I turned my back to him and lifted the phone up, was about to tap the 'end' button but then he said, 'don't do that... I miss you and why do you do that?'

I held it on my ear and said, 'because... I hate you.' I ended the call and walked away.

How can I stand all these lies?

Suddenly I felt two arms wrapped from behind me. My heart started to beat faster...

My heart felt like it's gonna explode anytime...

"I miss you..." He whispered to my ear as I could heard him sobbed.

_________________________________

xxxxxxxIriraParkxxxxxxxx
Author

//Aug 14| 11.21 PM

________________________________

Click 'VOTE'(the star one) and 'COMMENT' for more.

{ A/N : so how many days already I didn't continue this book? 11 days? Wow. And I beg an apologize for my readers... I promised I will make it up for you. And thank you for the feedbacks that you guys ever gave to give me supports to continue this book. I will do like u guys wished, for keep on continuing this book :3 I'm still thinking about the next chapter... I love tragic or a tragedy ending, do u guys like that? Or a happy one? Please give a suggestion for the ending! Happy or sad ending? Or... I will just make it up by myself. Thank you for reading this fanfic till this far. I love you my readers, so much! Thank you so much again. *bows many times* Seriously, I wanna hug my loyal readers out there! \(>•<)/ Once again, I'm always typo. Hehe. Keep waiting for the next chapter, otey? Gidaryeo~ Aha! Guys, what if... I made two different endings here? One ending is for the one who loves a tragedy(the sad) ending and one ending is for the one who loves happy ending. How is that? Comment below~ Ta ta! X3 }

Warning : I will shoot down the silent readers who doesn't leave any votes, giving supports with my bazooka. I will give you a bear hug if you supports me! Is it hard to be friend with me? I don't eat people, I eat... Chocolate. X)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 3K 53
𔘓 ៶៸ ๋࣭ ˖ ₍ unknown number ₎ ꜝꜝ 𝅄 👛 ໋𔓕 ⌣ 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘶 𓂋 𑁯ㅤׅㅤ⭑ っ a chaotic group of friends make a bet , and it has yeo...
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
5.2K 70 14
Hi, this is my first book on wattpad and on any other websites. A few things. English is not my first language, I lived 70% of my life in Korea I won...