Faith

By GoldenW

A dream turned into a nightmare, or was it real life? Cailey had dreams like we all do, and she also had an i... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven

Part Four

17 5 0
By GoldenW

She may not have met Myria, but there was still another day. Myria stayed for two days, after all.
She felt Kaney got up her bed and curled up on her feet.
She sighed and drifted to sleep.

The sound of thunder jolted her awake, standing up in the middle of a street. She had no idea how she got there.
She saw a girl with blonde hair on the sidewalk and thought she recognized her.
It was her. Myria Whites. Her idol she had always wished to meet.
Again, she wondered, is this a dream or the real world?
"Cailey!" Myria screamed.
It was her name she just screamed and it was enough to send her to a state of shock. Her idol knows her name!
It was a little bit too late when she realized why Myria screamed.
She saw the car heading towards her and she automatically told herself to fly. If this is a dream, it'll work. And it did, only too late.
She blacked out as the car hit her feet and sent her tumbling to the ground.
When she opened her eyes, she was inside her bedroom, panting in the middle of the night.
These days, she rarely used her imagination as she got older, but now, she realized that not using your imagination in a world of dream is fatal. She could have told herself to just teleport beside Myria and maybe she could get a chance of talking to her, even if it was just in dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.8K 35
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
79.8K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...