The A.S.H Triplets

By Emmyklns

How about we start with a girl named Heather Malik, now you may know her as the girl who is Zayn Malik and Bi... More

Another Day at School
Not An Update
Him
The Surprise
*Not An Update*
Late As Usual
The Announcement
***A/N***
Heather's Party
*Not An Update*
Sorry!!!!!!
A/N
A:N
Heather's Last Birthday Gift
Don't kill me!!!!!
The Next Morning
The Dolan Twins
Bad News...
Hospital...
•A/N Don't Kill Me•
The Machine
The Talk....
Giving Him The Chance He Always Deserved
The News....
The Killing
Finding Out and Meeting Old Friends
NOT AN UPDATE
Threats, Sex, and Time Jumps
Pregnancies, Miscarriages, Marriages, and Time Jumps

***A/N***

37 2 0
By Emmyklns

Alright my fluffy unicorns I might not post for a few days because of school and homework but I will try and find some time to update a little here and there. I know I got your hopes up with this update but surprise lol not one ahahah, sorry my fluffy unicorns. I will try and update tomorrow if I have time or if I have an idea. Don't be sad I promise you I will try to update tomorrow and if I can't just remember. Stay Fluffy and keep trying to hop over that rainbow to your dreams. Peace Love and Unicorn Poop. Love you and have a wonderful night my Fluffy Unicorns. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 585 54
On the day I turned 18 I was pulled out of the foster program I had been in since age 3. I was told by my foster parents, Chuck and Courtney that m...
800 27 16
Sequel to The True Hunter. Don't read this before reading The True Hunter or else you won't know what the hell is happening in this story. Madison be...
1.3M 45.6K 68
*Edited version on my profile Violet has been tortured for more than half of her life for being different from other wolves. She was abused physicall...
5.9K 289 29
Drew's entire kingdom requires her to be queen. Almost immediately after her parents died Drew is thrown into a world she wasn't nearly ready for. Sh...