My Daddy || Ashton Irwin

By hazza167

Ella Ventue didn't want to move, but at least she was starting fresh and leaving her past behind, and she was... More

Intro
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
Chapter 17 -
Chapter 19 -
Chapter 20 -
Chapter 21 -
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 -
Chapter 24 -
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 -
Chapter 28 -
Chapter 29 -
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 -
Chapter 32 -
Chapter 33 -
Chapter 34 -
Chapter 35 -
Chapter 36 -
Chapter 37 -
Chapter 38 -
Chapter 39 -
Chapter 40 -
Chapter 41 -
Chapter 42-
Chapter 43 -
Chapter 44 -
Chapter 45 -
Chapter 46 -
Chapter 47 -
Chapter 48 -
Chapter 49 -
Chapter 50 -
Chapter 51 -
Chapter 52 -
Chapter 53 -
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 -
Chapter 56 -

Chapter 25 -

4.2K 121 69
By hazza167

I hum quietly to myself as I close my locker. It's Friday afternoon, and I'm just about to meet up with Luke for shopping. A gentle tap on my shoulder tells me he's ready.

I turn around with a smile. "Hey Luke," I greet him.

"Hey, Ella." He grins. "Are you ready?" He asks.

I nod quickly, I'm actually very excited. "Let's go!" I cheer and we both laugh. 

The drive to the grocery store was interesting. Luke sang for a while, and he was really good. He finally convinced me to sing along. We rolled the windows down and let the breeze come in. But as he stopped the car in a parking spot we quieted down.

"I'm paying for it," Luke tells me as we enter the store. I scoff and shake my head.

"No," I argue. "I'll pay half, you pay half." He agrees to this, grabs a basket, and we go to the candy aisle. "What do you think the others will want?" I ask him.

He shrugs, tugging on his lip ring. If we were still 'dating,' I would probably kiss him then. But I fight the temptations and look away.

Luke swings the basket by his side and we stroll up and down the aisle. "There's so much to choose from!" I whine, pouting.

"Choose a lot of chocolate, it's like Cal's drug and later we'll get a frozen pizza for Michael," Luke suggests.

"Sounds good," I reply, reaching out and picking up numerous chocolate bars. (A/N I'm American so I don't know Australian brands :( )

"Oh my God, Calum is going to be in heaven," Luke chuckles, looking down at the stacks of chocolate candies.

"Now what?" I ask, and Luke grabs a large bag of suckers and drops them into the basket.

"You can suck on these," he winks and I giggle, shoving his shoulder. 

"You're such a dork," I tell him, covering my mouth to stop anymore giggling from escaping.

His eyes widen and he smiles at me. "We should get some ice cream!" He nearly shouts. 

"Oh, yes. But lets wait until we're almost done so it doesn't melt too much." We look for more candy and Luke picks out any that interest him. The basket is halfway filled by the time we're done with candy.

I can't help but realize how expensive this will be, but I'll just use the emergency cash my mother left me.

"What does Paula and Maggie like?" Luke asks, and I take a moment to think before answering.

"Paula loves Thai food, we could get it in the frozen aisle. And Maggie likes pancakes, but she usually makes them homemade."

"Well," he says. "We can get frozen pancakes, and Maggie doesn't need to know," he smiles down at me. "It can be our little secret."

We make our way to the frozen aisle and Luke and I debate over what ice cream flavors to get. I choose a pint of cookie dough and he gets a strawberry pint. He gets a huge container of chocolate for everyone else.

We grab a box of frozen spicy Thai food for Paula and a bag of frozen pancakes for Maggie.

"Luke."

"Ella."

I look down at the overfilled basket of food and back up at him. "This is a lot."

"Good thing we'll be eating it all," He smirks and leads us to check-out. 

The lady at the counter looks very young, but not too young as I can tell by her pregnant belly. "Hello!" She smiles at Luke and I as we load everything onto the conveyor. 

I smile politely back at the lady and Luke waves awkwardly. The total ends up being fifty dollars and thirty two cents.

I dig up the cash in my jean pocket and hang a twenty and a five to Luke. He puts it in his wad of cash and hands it to the lady.

Luke receives the change and shoves it in his pocket, along with the receipt. We are able to carry all the bags in one trip to his car.

"We bought so much," I frown as I buckle up my seat. All the bags are in the backseat.

Luke buckles himself in and starts the car, pulling out of the parking space. "Don't worry, Ella," he assures me. "We'll eat it all."

The ride to my house is silent and as we pull into the drive way I ask Luke, "How is your mother allowing you to sleep over at a girl's house?"

He smiles guiltily. "I actually kinda told her I was sleeping over at Michael's."

We both get out and carry the bags inside. I sigh in relief as we finally set them on the counter. I'm not exactly the strongest girl, and I had to carry a lot.

"We should probably heat up the pancakes before Maggie gets here. If she knows they were frozen, she'll have our head," I warn Luke and he laughs.

I throw all the pancakes on a large plate and stick them in the microwave for a few minutes, and they come out steaming hot. I set the plate on the counter and throw the empty bag in the garbage can.

Luke scatters all the chocolate on the counter top while I heat up the pizza for Michael. Luke warms the Thai food on the stove for Paula.

When we finish the counter is filled with candy of all sorts, a large cheese pizza, a bowl of spicy Thai food, and a piping hot stack of pancakes. We leave the ice cream in the freezer for when we're ready for it.

"What if it gets cold by the time they get here?" Luke frowns. 

I glance at the timer on the stove. "No, they should be here soon," I tell him. And I'm right as the doorbell rings a few seconds later.

I run to answer it and when I pull open the door I see Maggie and Paula standing there with smiles on their face, and a black car is pulling into the driveway. I assume it's Cal and Mikey.

Maggie and Paula go into the kitchen to get food and I see Luke has already helped himself to ice cream and the television.

I hold the door open for Calum and Mikey, and they head to the kitchen. I shut the door and I hear Calum scream, actually scream. 

"What's wrong?" I ask, running into the kitchen. Calum is holding the large bowl of chocolates, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.

"Is this all for me?" He gasps.

I smile and nod. "Yeah, dude. Knock yourself out."

"Oh my God! American, I love you so much right now!" He squeals and I roll my eyes at his ridiculous nickname.

Michael is curled up on the couch beside Luke with his pizza. He nibbles on the slice of pizza in his mouth as he stares at the television screen. 

Luke holds the remote in one hand and his pint of ice cream in the other, his head leaning on Mikey.

Paula and Maggie are sharing one of the large chairs, Paula shoveling Thai food in her mouth and Maggie folds the pancakes in half before devouring them.

I smile in content and go to the kitchen to get my pint of ice cream. Just as I am about to sit down in the other big chair, the bell rings and I go to answer it.

I have no idea who it would be, but my question is answered as I open the door. "Ashton?" I narrow my eyes at the boy standing before me.

"Yes, hi." He smirks at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"For the sleepover, duh," he says, rolling his eyes.

"You weren't invited," I hiss at him. Luke appears behind me.

"Why can't he come?" Luke frowns. I shake my head, closing my eyes and sighing.

"Y'know what? Fine, Ashton. Come on in," I fake smile at Ashton as I open the door wider. 

Ashton steps in and I huff as I return to the living room with my ice cream, finally sitting down in my chair.

Luke comes back and cuddles up next to Mikey. Ashton wanders in, looking around at all the occupied seats. "Where do I sit?" He asks.

Everyone looks at me and I groan, shifting over to make room. Ashton smirks as he plops down beside me.

"Isn't this fun," I grumble to myself.

-

Okay so who do you guys ship? Luke and Ella or Ashton and Ella?? 

I hope you guys liked the chapter and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
63.7K 2.8K 42
Not many people can say they have been best friends with the same person for eighteen years, but Rylee and Ashton are lucky that way. Their relations...
106K 5.5K 33
Ashton Fletcher Irwin, a seventeen year old, who loves everything and everyone. He's well known by everyone in his town, he's kind, sweet, loving and...
38K 2.1K 55
Meeting someone at your lowest point who understands the struggle you're facing can be everything, until your struggles become the reasons you're hur...