My Mate...What a Loser!

By ShinyCharloe

Dotti is the new student at what appears to be a normal school, but what she discovers is nothing is normal i... More

My Mate...What a Loser!
What is wrong with me!?!
Finding a friend in Bridgie
truth be told...
Does this make me look...well...Slutty?
Its all my fault!
Straight From the Heart
true feeling...
Do You Mean It Dotti?
I'm seriously serious!
Present For You.
The Date...
Bowling

He and I are...mates?

2.6K 33 7
By ShinyCharloe

Hey guys here is the new chappie i promised :3

ENJOY

Chapter 4

“OhMyGosh what am I going to do Bridgie?!?”  I hiss whispering if that makes sense.

“I-I can’t believe it, he-he...and you!”  She stuttered completely speechless.  Running my hand through my hair as I always do when on the spot, I sigh shifting in my seat uncomfortably.

“Yes”

“How can you tell? What-” firing off all the questions under the sun I ignore her ranting and answer the only way I could.

“Well...It’s very complicated but I’ll explain it like this; I feel as though I am going to be sick when I walk away from him, I feel like something broke inside my chest when he kissed that other girl, I feel whole when with him, as though I can’t live without him, he is like air to me but...but how can it be we only just met, can you fall for someone so quickly even though we are-are...”

“...mates” Bridgie finishes her eyes twinkling, looking as though she was listening to the most amazing, most romantic fairytale ever.

I hold my head in my hands rubbing my eyes with the heel of my palms.  I’ve only known him since Monday, and its Wednesday! And I’m already head over heels for him! OMG he cheated on me! Well the girl really because I’m guessing she is his girlfriend!  His girlfriend...a sudden urge to rip her face off came over me balling my hands into fists I look up at Bridgie. She was watching me with a very reserved look on her face then she gives me a scary as hell smile.

“I’ve got a plan”

***

“So I have to play hard to get? I have to be mean?” I question panic in my voice.

You see me being mean well...it’s laughable, me being mean is giving the silent treatment then apologizing for doing so a few hours later, but from what I gather Bridgie is talking about things that would anger a mate, like jealousy for instance, other things she planned were pranks and playing hard to get. God I hope it doesn’t mean dressing slutty to make him want me...oh god I bet that’s the plan.

Seeing my agonized facials Bridgie grabbed my hand that was tapping nervously on the tabletop. Sitting in the slowly filling lunch room I gaze around at my fellow students, dear god what have I gotten myself into?

“Look you’re going to be great I’ll have your back. I have loads of ideas it’ll be fun!”

“Fine” I grumble, grabbing my coke from the table and having a drink.

“Biddy! Bridgie!”  Looking to my right a girl about an inch taller than me at 5 foot 4, with short black hair in a bob cut and fringe with caramel brown eyes ran straight to our table and sat right next to me giving me a quick smile before she launched into her tale.

“Guess what! I got some fresh gossip! He dumped Amanda!” she rushes enthused, Bridgie’s eyes narrow.

“Go on.”

“I was there when he did it, it was right after first period Amanda and her bitches Sarah and Ava were all sitting around him and his mate as they do. His mates left to go to their next classes and I was just packing up my books and I guess they didn’t notice me but then he was like ‘Sarah, Ava can you check on Dotti in the bathroom? Ask if she is ok its important?’ them being miss Barbie bitches bitches just went and did it cos as you already know they would do anything to be with the most popular and hottest kids in school, and if they didnt...Well we all know what happend to Amy" at this point everyone turned to look at presumably Amy who was sitting by herself at a table in the corner of the cafiteria. Carrying on with her story she said;

"Anyways just as they left miss Barbie bitch Amanda was on him, being her normal whorey self. I just wanted to leave the room as fast as I could but just as I was, he pushed her away! He did I tell no lie! And he was like ‘I’m through with you’ and he started going on that he knew full well that while they were together she was cheating on him with half the guys in school at that point I had already heard enough and was out of there before they noticed me. BUT...I do know she gave him a reminder of what he was missing” she says giggling.

“Really what did she do?” Bridgie asked fully thrilled with the news.

“Well its very noticeable.” She says in a fit of laughter “but his poor face, his beautiful face is marked!” As she says this, a loud growl escapes my mouth the bitch touched my mate! Harmed him! Throughout the long story from the Gossipmonger, I was completely numb my brain running riot with thoughts all hazy and I was absolutely shocked he did this for me? He split up with his girlfriend? Looking back at the present situation I notice at least half the student population in the cafeteria were staring at me.

“What?” I question my new friend and the gossipmonger.

“She is having problems with a certain someone and by my reckoning she wasn’t too pleased to hear that he was hurt. But honey dont worry it would have healed by now anyways, the healing rate for werewolves is extraordinary” Bridgie says smirking.

“Huh?”  The girl says looking at me, blushing profusely I state

“It wasn’t me it was my wolf! I had no thought in the matter! She made me growl. And that jerk is a loser why should I care about his well-being!” Letting off steam I look at my hands which were once again tapping rhythmically on the tabletop.

“Well Dotti it’s pretty obvious. We have already been over this all morning! You can’t help it, he’s your mate and you do things on impulse without thinking, growling will just happen!”

“Your Dotti!” the girl looks at me bug-eyed “Nathan and you are mates!” she almost screams once again all attention in the room is focused on our table.

“Hush Millie Please! Oh and don’t post it in the school news paper.” Bridgie hisses. “Oh where are my manners Dotti this is my best friend Millie... Millie- Dotti.” Turning to each of us in turn she introduces us saying “Millie is the schools gossip as you may have already guessed that’s why she is in charge of the Schools News Paper and always got a camera hanging round her neck” Looking at the pixie looking girl I notice that she does actually have a camera and it was pointing straight at me blinding me when it flashed.

“Gotta have a picture of the new girl” Millie says with a cheeky smile putting the camera down. Just as I’m about to answer her another girl waltzes over with two guys sitting down with us the two guys next to Bridgie and the girl on the other side of Millie.

“Before I forget, these guys are Megan, Daniel and Ben. You guys, Dotti.” Megan gave me a wave from her seat not saying anything but giving a small smile before lying her head on the table her chocolate brown wavy hair tumbling around her face. Daniel gave me a flirtatious wink earning a jab in the side by Ben who started threatening him for cheating on him; I’m guessing they were gay. Daniel had short spiked up blonde hair with deep ocean blue eyes and a quite toned body visible in his tight white tee shirt and skinny jeans while Ben had a messy light orange/red hair with eye liner around his deep green eyes. He had a black circular hole expander in his left ear and was wearing a pink tight tee shirt a waist coat and black skinny jeans and I have to say they were hot!

After that Bridgie was updating everyone on my situation while I just zoned out looking round.

“Earth to Dotti?” Looking up I see Ben staring at me smiling “I’ve been saying your name for the last few minutes I was saying I was in your period one class first day of school and I wanted to apologize.  I’m sorry for laughing at you along with the other students. It’s just we all thought you were a human cos you didn’t smell like a wolf and we...well I know it’s not acceptable even if you were a human we shouldn’t have been like that but we wanted to make you hate it here at Sevlow College make life miserable for you so you would leave...but...yeah I’m sorry, pweese forgive me!” giving me the eyes puss in boots eyes from ‘Shrek’ I instantly fall for it and forgive him.

“You’re forgiven” I say giggling.

***

As the bell rang for last period I exited my History class making my way to the dreaded Physical education class. In history I was a loner, I had no friends in that class I wonder who will be with me in P.E.

Making my way without difficulty to the Girls changing rooms and strip off my clothes putting on a pair of the school’s sports shorts that were very baggy and navy coming to just above my knees. I also put on a navy sports bra and a baggy white off the shoulder singlet top on my feet I wore what I always wear...converse.  I love converse they are my babies. I have at least 18 pairs of all colours and the ones I wearing now are white.

I am so pleased they only make us wear the shorts and the sports bra for a uniform and were not strict on footwear and didn’t care if we wore a top over it the sports bra. The lady in the office said when I got the uniform on the first day, that it didn’t really matter if I did wear a top over it or not, which I was thrilled with cos I don’t just want to wear a bra! And its mixed sexes too! How embarrassing.

Leaving the changing room and all the random chatting girls I enter the gym and spot Ben and Daniel and jog over to them

“Yay! I’m not going to be a loner!” I joke joining them. Laughing Ben says

“The others are too is in this class too but Millie never comes she always gets out of it somehow. She says it’s not her ‘scene’” Everyone bursts into laughter, I have only known her for a day I would understand that, little pixie Millie the gossip girl of the school, the person behind camera...no definitely not her scene.

“What did I miss? What’s the joke?” Bridgie questions jumping onto Bens back as he swings her around making her giggle, watching the two I smile such great friendship in the group looking at the others I see Megan and Daniel in deep conversation . “Well?”

“You only missed us laughing at the thought of Millie in P.E” Bridgie giggles,

“Yes I can see why your laughing!”

“RIGHT EVERYBODY LINE UP!” a deep voice yells echoing round the huge gym, everyone falls silent and quickly forms a line one side of the gym to the other me standing between Bridgie and Megan and the boys on the other side of Bridgie.

“Im going to randomly put you in pairs and I want you to go and get yourselves a gym mat and we are going to run through some exercises. We-Clarke you’re late!” Mr Woods, (as I was earlier told was our P.E teacher by the ever quiet Megan), boomed his face going red with anger.

I am so glad I was given a tour of the school the day before I started; I have a great memory so that makes it easier to avoid situations like this. Watching Nathan waltz into class nonchalant of all the attention he was getting and the angered Mr Woods he joined the ranks, stepping in beside his friends sending me a flirtatious smile.

I know I should be like ‘The cheek of him’ and huff, flipping him off BUT once again without thought I smiled back thinking ‘mine’...huh.

“And...” Nathan answers him rudely. “Just get on with the lesson Coach, or do you want to be embarrassed again because as you have already discovered, you always lose out little wiles” Mr Woods face turns crimson the deathly pale as though reliving a bad memory, Clearing his throat he carries on explaining course of action, boring me to death.

Calling out the names of the pairs a few minutes later the pairs rush off the storage room where they later emerge dragging huge blue and red mats out and finding a spot to put it.

So far Ben and Daniel were together which they were completely ecstatic about , Bridgie was with a shy girl called Ruby, and Megan was with a guy called Chris, he was the class clown, he was busy showing off some moves and when he fell the whole class would burst out laughing at him- poor Megan.  There was only 6 people left to get partnered and I was one of them along with Amanda the girl Nathan kissed, 2 guys and a girl I didn’t know and Nathan who was staring at me like i have five boobs and 3 eyes . Shaking my head I ignored him.

“Derek you go with Kelsey, Mike with uh...” Mr Woods looked at us seeing who was left; Amanda, Nathan and I. Who is he going to pick? Please pick me to go with the guy Mike I really don’t want to go with Amanda cos I’ll want to rip her face off the whole time plus she is pure evil from what if heard but I also don’t want to go with Nathan because I know for a fact I will be like a star fazed dork all love struck when I really want to be mad!

Looking at as all in turn Mr Woods gives a huge evil smile i swear i evan heard him chuckle and snort at some evil plan he was hatching...

Oh god this ain't going to be good...

***

Hey guys just wanted to say that i have chosen an actor to be Bridgie! you just have to imagine her with curly hair lol (oh and i changed my mind i dont want her to have crazy hair just slightly wavy :) anyways the actress i chose is Molly C. Quinn from the TV programme 'Castle'. I love her she is awesome and if you dont like her...well use your imagination and just ignore me lol )

***

There what did you think?

I am sort of in a good mood so Dot isnt hating at the mo lol

I base my story on how im feeling (i know im weird) so if im sad or mad i'll make something happen  in the story to make her mad or depressed, fighting etc

So please comment, vote, fan

and

ENJOY

Oh and dont forget to SMILE

grr...i want a piece of chocolate cheesecake and a berry smoothie! hehe

nom nom nom

:3

Lottie

Continue Reading