Be My Guardian Angle (Alan As...

By oneveilsleeping

"if someone comes into your life to change it for the better.. don't ever let them go." was the last thing my... More

be my guardian angle (Of Mice And Men)
"Miss Invisible"
"Second and Sebring"
"The Way She Feels"
"Poprocks & Cokes"
"The Storm"
"The Flood"
"Meeting With A Vampire"
"Nothing Can Come Between Us"
"I Wont Give Up"
"Found Relief In A Knife"
"Can You Fix The Broken?"
¡Please Read!
"Believe In Me"
"Baby, I Love You"
"I'm Only Me When I'M With You"
ATTENTION
"This Ones For You"

"Now Your Little Party's Gonna End"

1.2K 30 12
By oneveilsleeping

Hiya! thank you for all the voted and reads :3 please continue to do so! gives me a lot of inspiration! haha so here's the chapter xD >>>>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

:- Kaitlyn -:

Two more hours. Two more and I'm meeting Matt at the nearest airport. My minds been anywhere but here. I couldnt stop thinking about him. I couldnt wait to feels his arms around me again, feel his lips on mine, and feel loved by him. He's really changed, and I could tell just by text. It shows that he really loves me. Maybe he was just being stupid that day...maybe I just don't give him enough..

"Kat? Helllloooo." Austin waved his hand in my face snapping me from my thoughts once again.

"Oh sorry. Yeah?"

"We're going out to eat before we have a bonfire, which is in 2 or so hours from now. Want to come with us, or do you just want to stay here?" I though about it for a minute, but decided against it.

"Nah, not today Aus. I'm gonna stay here and just chill with Jamie." I know I really won't, but I have to say I'm going to do something with someone or else he'll start worring thinking somethings up.

"Oh...alright. We'll see ya when we get back okay?" I saw the others head out the front door from here in the back lounge.

"Yeah, ok. See ya bro." He ruffled my hair before heading off. I didn't even bother to fix it like I usually do, I just laid on the couch barring my head in a pillow. It seems as the minutes pass by I start to question if I want to tell Austin about Matt. I didn't want Austin to go all over protective on me. I love my brother, but I mean like really? Thats the one thing I hate about him. His over protectiveness.

My phone woke me up from my slumber. I hadn't even realized I fell asleep. My poor mind must be tired of thinking, I know how it feels. Checking my phone and saw I had a missed call from Matt. Frowning I call back sitting up, going to check myself in the mirror.

"Hey babe." I saw my smile in the reflection brighten at the sound of his voice.

"Hey, why'd you call?" I put the phone on speaker, taking my hair out from it's pony tail brushing through it. I decided to just keep it natural, my waves were actually really pretty today.

"Just wanted to call and tell you I am currently in the air flying to Mississippi." I bit my lip to stop from squealing.

"I can't wait to see you! I'll see you soon babe!' I did a little happy dance in the small bathroom.

"See you soon. I gotta go babe. Love you." My heart swelled.

"I love you too." But it felt foreign as the words left my lips. It didn't feel right saying those four little words for some reason. The line went dead and so did my thoughts. I am so far from confused its not even funny. What is with my feelings now a days! I sigh deeply spinning around, stopping in my tracks.

"Who was that?" Jamie asked leaning against the door frame.

"N-No one. Why are you here?" I slowly place my phone into my pocket.

"Austin came by asking me if we were really going to 'hang out.'" Jamie air quoted. "I said I had no clue we were going to hang out, making plans behind my back now eh?" It was a rhetorical question. "So, who was that and whats going on? Everything all right?" Jamie's eyes studied me, searching mine.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine. And since you're here now, lets go and get something to drink, huh?" I brushed passed him expecting him to follow in suit.

"Sure, once you tell me who that was." I groaned turning back around to face him. He came up plopping down on the couch. "Go ahead, take a seat. Lets talk." Okay, now he just sounds like my dad. Sighing I take a seat beside him. He sat there patiently waiting for me to talk, eventually I gave in under his stare.

"Ugh fine. That was my boyfriend--"

"OHHH! I knew it! Awe little Kaitlyn has a boyfriend." He went to pinch my cheeks but I swatted his hands away, my face heating up.

"Jamie!" I hiss scooting away from him.

"Awe, come back! I was just playing! But it is really cute that you're dating someone. Who is he? Whats his name? Whats he look like?"

"Whoa there. Calm yo tits. His name is Matt, and you'll see him toni--"

"He's flying over! Does Austin know? How long is he staying for? Is he--"

"Okay no more questions! And stop interrupting me! Yes he is flying over, no Austin does not know..yet. And he's only staying for tonight. He has an older brother who lives here who he hasn't seen in awhile so he'll be going over there afterwards." I answered all Jamie's questions.

"Oh. Why doesn't Austin know yet?" He leaned back resting his arm behind the couch.

"Because..well, I never told, or tell, Austin about who I'm dating because he can get really over protective." Jamie nodded knowingly.

"So how long have ya'll been together?" I pursed my lips. Should I count all the days we've been together or should I just say from when we got back together..

"For almost about a year and a half now."

"Long time. How'd y'all meet?" And soon we got into a conversation about Matt and my's relationship, of course I left out all the bad parts.. In the end it was just about time for me to go and pick up Matt.

"Okay, don't tell anyone okay? This is suppose to be like a surprise." I raised my eyes brows at Jamie looking at him sternly so he knows I'm not kidding.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dont tell anyone blah blah blah. Now just go get your lover boy." I chuckled rolling my eyes. Jamie you can be so weird.

:- Jamie -:

I left Of Mice and Men's tour bus after Kaitlyn had left. Little awkward sitting there all alone in a bus that's not even mine. I couldn't stop thinking about how happy Kaitlyn looked when she was talking about Matt. But she always seemed a little off, like she was questioning her self. I wonder why she would be questioning her self. She didn't sound so sure when she said she loved him. Huh, wonder what that's all about.

"Hey, find out what was up with Kait?" Mike asked as I entered our bus. Vic and Tony were gone, probably doing an interview.

"Oh.. yeah." Should I tell him? No, I promised Kaitlyn I wouldn't tell anyone.

"What is it?"

"Oh, she just thought she made plan with me. Getting days mixed up, dats all." I reach for a monster in the fridge, opening it.

"Ahh, forgetful girl she is." Mike joked taking a sip from his beer. I chuckled playing along.

"Ha, yeah."

:- Matt -:

I exit the airport my bag beside me, waiting for Kaitlyn. Where is she? I thought to myself. She better not be fucking that guy Alan. Its really starting to piss me off about how much she talks about him. I mean, really? She's acting like they've known each other all their lives. When really, they've only been friends for like 4 weeks? 5? I don't fucking care. I'm actually being a huge hypocrite right now. Saying that she better not be fucking Alan when I'm actually going to Macy's house after all this shit. Yes, I'm cheating on her. But hey, she listens to me and does what I say to do. Only side affect is that I don't really like her in bed. Its disgusting to see those scars on her thighs. Just thinking about them makes me shiver. I tried helping her to get rid of them so maybe that way I wouldn't have to see them, but its not really working. That's why sex has been a no no for us.

"Babe!" I look up from my phone, Kaitlyn waving her arm beside a taxi. I smiled bright, going down the steps, picking her up and swinging her around. Whoa, shes gain a few pounds. Gross.

"Baby! I've missed you!" I kissed her lips roughly, just dying to taste them.

"I've missed you too! Now, lets go. Don't want to get the driver mad." I set her down, keeping a grip on her hand. No way am I letting her go.

~ 15 minutes later ~

Kaitlyn said that there was going to be this bonfire thingy with all the band members, which I guess I was okay with. Except that means I wouldn't have much with Macy because she's still in college. Oh well, I'll think of something. I just really need sex right now, and I'm not fucking Kaitlyn with those ugly ass scars on her. Knowing her there's probably more there. Ew.

By the time we got to the venue it was around 8, the time Kait said the bonfire would start. Hopefully I could get Kaitlyn drunk, and have an excuse to bring her back to the buses so I can satisfy my needs.

:- Kaitlyn -:

Words could not exspress how happy it was to be back in Matt's arms. I was over joyed. I literally couldn't stop smiling. This was going to be the best day ever. As we got closer and closer to the venue my nerves starting getting worse.

"Babe. Why so nerves?" Matt's cold breath fanned down my neck. He always seems to know how I'm feeling.

"Because you're going to meet my brother and friends." He chuckled, making my shiver.

"Don't worry baby, everything will be fine." He prushed his lips against my neck snaking his arm around my waist. The car jolting to a stop. Paying the driver we got out making way to the venue. I could hear laughter and poeple talking. Well, tonight should be fun.

~

"Austin?" My voice wavered opening the bus door, I could hear multipal kinds of laughter, some not even belonging to Of Mice And Men.

"In here Kat!" Austin laughed, the scent of pot strong in the air. We enetered hand in hand, Mike passing the pot to Alan.

"Kitty!" Alan looked up from the pot, but his smile faded his eyes falling on Matt and mines interlocked hands. Whats wrong with him?

"Uh, whos this Kat?" Austin moved Jack's (A/N from sws) head from his lap coming to stand in front of us. He looked surprised and..pissed? Why is he pissed?

"I'm Matt." Matt answered for me, sticking his hand out toward Austin. Everyone was watching us. "Kaitlyn's boyfriend." Austin's expression kinda went blank.

"Oh really? How come you've never told me?" He turned to me, politly accepting Matt's hand.

'Oh well you know I--"

"How long have yall been together?" Austin cut me off turning to Matt. Okay, rude.

"A year and a half now." Austin nodded his head, looking back to me.

"Come here. We'll be right back." He grabbed my forearm dragging me to the back. He opened the back loundge door shoving me in.

"Ouch! Watch it! You do happen to be stronger than me." I rubbed my arm.

"What the fuck Kaitlyn? Why didn't you tell me you were dating someone, for A YEAR!" He shouted the last part. Great, I bet everyone heard to. I sighed deeply keeping my eyes on my combat boots.

"Well...you see.. I just..I uh..I..I.." Slow down Kaitlyn, slow down.

"Kaitlyn, slow down and just fucking tell me why you have kept this from me." I took a deep breath opening my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Kaitlyn look at me." Austin ordered, but I kept my head down trying to get distracted by the laughs out side. Though the one I was trying to find in particular wasn't audible. "Kaitlyn." Austin was calmer, his black vans coming into my view. I dared look up.

"Yeah?" My voice low. There was so much emotion in his eyes. Sadness, anger, disappointment, worried, and just plain hurt. I bet I caused all those damn emotions running through him at this very moment.

"Tell me why you haven't told me till now?" I took a deep breath, spilling the beans. I really don't want this day to be ruined.

"Oh.." Austin said finally in understanding. "Kat, you know I'm only over protective of you because I don't want you to get hurt." Yeah well, I'm hurt now? Wheres your over protectiveness? Oh yeah thats right because my pain is just fucking invisible to you!

"I know, just, I don't know. But you know now!" I try to brighten the atmosphere. "So lets go out there and hang out with Mike, Jack, Matt, Phil, Ala--'

"Omg Alan! I wonder how he is taking this all in?" I cock my head to the side narrowing my eye brows in confusion.

"What?" Austin's eyes widen in realization to what he just said.

"Huh? What must you possibly mean? Come on lets go and 'hang' with the other. Let me get to know your boyfriend." The word 'boyfriend' dripped in venom as he said it. Geez, what is with poeple today?

~later that night~

Dizziness. Everything was spinning and I couldn't talk correctly, damn was I drunk. So going to regret this in the morning.

"Babe, come on. you're drunk. Lets get you back to the buses." Matt swooped me up bridle style carrying me to the buses. "Dang girl, you've gained weight. Chill on the food." Pain shoot through me, instantly feeling insecure. That hurt... The dizziness started to fade but I let Matt carry me to the buses and into my bunk. "Lets go to bed." Matt crawled in behind me wrapping his arms around me pulling me into him. We laid there spooning, my eyes never tearing away from the wall in front of me. All I could think of was what Matt said. Have I really gained that much?

About 30 minutes later I felt Matt's arm let go of me, slowly getting out of the bunk. Where the hell is he going? I stayed still listening as he puts his shoes back on, mumbling something about 'the plane worked', then the bus door shutting. What the fuck? Confused I roll over, crawling out. Biting my lip I slip on my shoes, stealing Phil's sweatshirt. I wait a little while, thinking he may come back, but he never did. Sighing I leave the bus, the bonfire still going strong. I jump down the steps looking around for Matt. Where the hell did he go?

I got this feeling at the bottom of my stomach, telling me that this wasn't going to end well. But I ignored it, asking random people, to drunk to remember any thing if they've seen Matt. Sighing deeply I give up. Maybe he's with Austin..? Long shot, but ya know.

"Jack! Jack!" I ran up to Jack who was downing a shot.

"Yeah?" He slurred obviously drunk.

"Where's Austin?" He threw his arms around me, vodka invading my nostrils.

"Hessss at pppiiirece ttthe veeeillll bussss." I scrunched my nose up.

"Thanks Jack." I quickly slip out of his grasp speed walking to their bus. Finally I arrived at the bus debating if I should knock or not. Shrugging my shoulders I pull open the door walking in.

"Austin!" No one was in the front, but the laughter from the back told me other wise.

"Kitty!?" Some one yelled back in response. Alan. A smile blooming up to my lips, all thoughts from before dispersing. I entered the back, alcohol in the air mixing with smoke.

"Hey looked who showed up! I thought you were back at the bus?" Austin looked up at me, a beer in his hand.

"Haha, no. Uh, actually I'm looking for Matt..." That's when I realized Matt was no where in the back.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked.

"Uh, well he left. Like just got up and left."

"How do you know?" Mike peeked up.

"I guess he thought I was asleep or something, so he just got out of my bunk put his shoes on mumbled something then left the bus a quickly and quiet as...possible-" I narrowed my eyes getting distracted. In the window behind Alan I saw something.

"Kai-"

"What the fuck?" I dash out the bus sprinting around to the back of the bus. And what I found was not what I wanted to see... again.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MATT!?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

yes ik I'm a bitch .-. left at a cliff hanger.. sorry! haha but don't worry! more to come up! defiantly will get the next chapter up soon. xD haha so how was it? was it good? hope it was thought it was kinda lame but ya know.

VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ xD

love yall!! lolol

~stars can't shine without darkness~

Continue Reading