"Nothing Can Come Between Us"

sorry for the late update! haven't had much enthusiasm to write :( but don't worry I got it back :D so enjoy >>>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

:- Kaitlyn :-

"Come on." Austin hosted me up dragging me away from the groups of people and his band mates. He dragged me all the way to an open field stopping right smack in the middle.

"What the hell Kaitlyn?" He let go of my arm crossing it over his chest. oh shit, his biceps are like as big as my fucking face!

"W-w-what do you mean?" My bangs fell in front of my eyes, usually I would flip them to the side but not today...

"You don't just run off when you see a band you like! You fucking ask me next time! I was looking all over for you Kaitlyn!" My head snapped up.

"Excuse me?" My hands clinched at my sides. "I did not 'run' off," I air quoted. "I was ran into. You left me behind, you didn't notice that I fell. I lost you and Davhie and Jayy were trying to help me find you." I jammed my finger into his chest. Guilt flooded his eyes, his cold angry atmosphere disappearing.

"Ka-"

"No. Dont. I'm far too angry with you right now. Just don't. You're not making my life any easier right now." I turned on my heels leaving Austin in the field. I eventually found my way back to the bus, I mean come on who can miss their bus? They have their name in big ass bold letters! I stormed into the bus, slamming the door behind me.

"Whoa there. Whats up?" Tino paused the game him and Phil were playing. Everyone looked up to me waiting for my answer. I sighed and shook my head.

"Just Austin. Mind if I use the shower?" Alan raised his eye brow at me studing me.

"Sure no need to ask. You will be living with us for the rest of the tour, make yourself at home." Phil answered my question. I smiled biting my lip.

"Yea, will do." I quickly moved passed the group of guys and found my suitcase. Surprisingly Austin packed everything I needed. And when I mean everything, I mean everything. Slightly embarrassing if I may say so.

:- Alan -:

I heard the sound of the shower turning on signling Kaitlyn was in the shower. When she bursted in she looked pretty pissed, but it was no surprise when she said it was because of Austin. And speak of the devil.

"Hey man." Austin plumped into the seat next to me sighing deeply.

"Hey, whats up?"

"I fell like such a big fail." That got everyones attention. This time Phil was the one to pause the game.

"What do you mean?"

"Kaitlyn. I keep making her upset. Its like I can't say the right things to her, like every time I talk I upset her because I say the wrong things, or do the wrong things. I don't know man. She's so different now I don't know how to talk to her anymore." He rubbed his face in his hands, keeping them there.

"Well, I mean you did do this unexpectingly." Aaron spoke up.

"What do you mean?" Austin removed his hands lifting his head in the direction of Aaron.

"Making her come with us on tour. She obvisouly didn't want to, but you're making her. I don't think she likes to be bossed around." He makes a good point.

"But i'm not bossing her around."

"Dude, yea you are." Tino looked at him warily.

"I am?" This time Austin looked to me. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yea, man. Yea you are." I patted his shoulder leaving it there for a few moments.

"Well fuck."

:- Austin -:

Kaitlyn came out of the shower her hair still slightly wet. Instead of taking the empty spot next to me, she sat beside Phil watching him play COD (A/N Call Of Duty).

For the rest of the day till dinner she completely ignored me. I wouldn't blame her though. So, I let her ignore me. I let her get to know the guys. And it seemed like her and Alan really hit it off.

It wasn't till after dinner Kaitlyn finally came up to me right before I got in the shower.

"You know Austin. If you'd just stop jumping to conclusions and bossing me around I wouldn't have to give you the silent treatment." I smirked, leaning against my bunk.

"Yea, I know. I just. I don't know. I'm being the over protective, bossy brother today. And just like you I don't like it. It's just I feel like I should be more of a brother to you, like I haven't been one to you lately." Sympathy itched her face.

"Look Austin. I know you're trying to help me. But I don't need it. I don't. So just please let me do this on my own. Just be the brother you were. Just be there. I'm 20 years old, almost 21. I can take care of my self." I sighed letting her words sink in.

"Alright. But if it gets bad, or need anyone to talk to. I'm here. I always was here." I pulled her in hugging her close to me.

"Yea. I know." Her voice was muffled into my chest tickling me a little.

"Alright. Go back to what ever you were doing. Gotta take a shower." I ruffled her hair earning a glare. I laughed it off heading to the showers. I really hope she listened to my words.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

I know short >.< but I had to give y'all something to read. i'll make the next chapter longer, promise!

VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ!

till next time!

~stars can't shine without darkness~