"Can You Fix The Broken?"

here's the chappie! sorry it took forever, but I got it up. sorry of it's crappy /: so like yeah here it is >>>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

:- Kaitlyn -:

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MATT!?" I screeched, the tears begging to pour. But I refused to let them, I'm through crying over him.

"Kait! It-it's not what it looks like!" He pushed the blonde headed slut to the side, she was far to drunk to care. She shrugged, tripping over her own feet, leaving. My fist were balled up at my sides, my nails digging into my palms.

"How dARE YOU SAY IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! HOW DARE YOU!" I heard the bus door slam shut, stomping following after. Great, just fucking great.

"Y-you were suppose to be in bed.." He barely whispered. Shocked, I take a step closer.

"What?" I hiss. "Are you saying you've been cheating on me this WHOLE time! How long Matt? Huh? How long? Because even though I caught you the first time you go and do it AGAIN! And I catch you a SECOND TIME!" Don't cry. Don't cry. His silence a loud enough answer. "You fucking ass!" I couldn't control myself. I gave him a nice hard slap across the face. The noise echoing.

The guilt, shock, nervousness, all of it instantly left Matt's eyes and were replaced by a dangerous, anger, rang look. A sudden déjà vu wavering me. Before I could turn and run my face was met with a cold hard punch. I didn't fall, I don't know why I didn't fall. I just stood there hunched over, holding my hand to my face, my nose on fire. Everything was silent, I could literally hear everyone's heavy breathing.

"You.. y-you hit me.." My voice cracked. I couldn't believe it.. after he promised he would NEVER hit me, he goes and hits me.

"Now I see why your ex hit you. You're an ungrateful, selfish, arrogant, worthless, BITCH!" I looked up at the man I use to love, my face numb. I couldn't even met his eyes, they looked to much like his. Stumbling back I finally fall to the ground, my body shaking. Blood and tears mixing.

I heard a thumb from in front of me and someone yelling, punches being thrown. I couldn't tell who it was, I couldn't even look up from the ground. I couldn't function. His words swimming in my head.

'worthless'

'ungrateful'

'bitch'

'selfish'

'arrogant'

My body was shaking and I couldn't breathe. I tasted blood and salt. Not a descent combination.

"Kaitlyn..ssh. Come here." Someone tried picking me up but I jerked away refusing to let anyone touch me. I just wanted to lay here and die.

"No! Just leave me here to die!" I hiccuped out, ripping my arm from someone's grasp. Everything got real quiet. I could hear the faint yells of two people. I easily picked out Matt's voice. God, just the mention of his name made me want to puke. And that's exactly what happen.

"Fuck. Kait, calm down. It's going to be okay." Vic rubbed my back cooing me. Another person pulled my hair back. It's not going to be okay Vic. I'm just seeing if I can puke enough times I could end up dying do to the lack of food in my stomach.

"Tony, go get Austin and Alan. We need to get her inside. Mike, go find someone who has a first aid kit. Hurry please." His voice was calm, but the worry was spilling at every word.

"Kait, please stop. You're going to pass out." He tried pulling me up but again I jerked away. Good, I want to pass out! Maybe if I pass out they won't be able to pick my fat ass up and have no choice but to leave me here to get run over.