"Miss Invisible"

Sorry for all the time changes xP hope you like it, I've had this stuck in my head for like forever any who enjoy !!! <3 >>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Mom! I'm home!" I opened the front door, weakly pushing it shut behind me. Today has been the worst day ever. Right now I'd do anything to talk to mom. "Mom?" The house was silent, too silent. I walked into the living room hoping to she mom sitting in the couch watching her TV shows, but she wasn't. "Helllo. Mother." My voice seeping with worry. Why isn't she answering me?

I heard something fall to the floor grabbing my attention. "Mom?" My heart was hammering in my chest. The sudden speed to my heart was enough to refresh my memory. "Mom! Mom are you okay! Mama!" I threw my backpack to the side not caring if I broke anything in the process. My feet pounding on the hard wood floor echoing down the halls as I swung open my parents bed room door. "MAMA!" I cried in terror as my mother laid lifelessly on the floor in front of her bed. No. No God no.

I rushed to her side pushing her hair to the side. Her skin was cold and pale. "Mama! Please mama wake up!" No this cant be happening the doctor said she'd be fine. He lied, he fucking lied to me! To us! No! "Please... Mama... I need you.." My sobs erupted in the house my body shaking violently. "Mama... I love you mama. I'll be a good girl. I won't disappoint you. I'll live a happy life. Please mommy, wake up. I love you mama. don't leave me. Please. I need you. Austin needs you! Daddy needs you too. Please come back, please mama. Please." I begged helpless words into my mothers shoulder. She was cold lifeless and dead. I won't be getting my mommy back. I sound like a 6 year old, but I need my mother. I'm already 13 and having teenager problems. I promised Austin I would talk to any one in need of help, but how am I suppose to do that when God took my one and only mother away from me?

"I love you mommy. We'll miss you deeply. Please watch over us from heaven. Be my guardian angle mama and help me." My body still rabidly shaking. Why did you have to take her? Why God why? Why now? Why, why, why? She's the only person who could love me like a daughter. Be there for me like a best friend. And whenever we'd hang out she'd be like a sister. I just want my mom.

-3 years later-

I turned my gaze to the floor as I entered the High School, Slipknot blasting through my headphones blocking out the annoying noises of my fellow peers. Wrapping my arms closer around me I kept my focus on my feet, watching as they take every step. I was so into my music I hadn't noticed the foot that stuck out in front of me making me tumble to the floor. My headphones ripping out, the music replaced by laughter. My stomach and shoulder ached as I collected myself from the floor ignoring all the people laughing at me. School hasn't even started yet and they are already making me feel like shit.

Quickly I put in my locker combination fumbling with my binders. Once I had my 2nd and 3rd period binders plus my note pad I made my way to the gym keeping my head down like always, this time keeping a look out for any feet to trip me. This is how my day goes, everyday. Pain, laughter, more pain, more laughter. Its an endless cycle. one I can't get away from. How did Austin ever survive this? Just the meir mention or thought of his name makes me wince. I should tell him whats going on, but I can't... if he found out everything, he would be so disappointed in me, and I just can't handle that.

The sound of the bell bringing me from my thoughts. Shit, I'm late. Running the rest of the way, I avoid any teachers finally making it to the locker rooms. Sneaking in I maneuver my way through the changing girls, earning disgusting glares from the ones I've touched. Am I really that disgusting? Finally making my way to my locker I unlock it nervously shoving my stuff in keeping my guard on high. This is the worst time of the day. everyday it's different. I never know what's going to happen next, and that's what scares me. Anything could happen and no one will be here to save me. Then again who'd want to save me?