Abandoned (Blue Exorcist x Fa...

By KawaiiComakazi

-under editing- When Lucy is kicked off of Team Natsu, a strange man claiming to be her father shows up and w... More

Lisanna's Return
Satan's Son
Mephisto's Daughter?
Welcome to True Cross!
The Visit to Fairy Tail!
Author's Note
New Mission
Sorry Guys
Yandere Natsu
Rin x Lucy
Natsu x Lucy
Hey!

Stronger

3.7K 161 27
By KawaiiComakazi

2 years later
After two years of training hard I've become an excorcist. I'm a dragoon, knight, tamer, and a doctor. I also got a boyfriend! Ha take that Aquarius! Well anyways he's Rin.
Flashback
Since I came to True Cross Rin and I have been getting closer to the point where I actually had a crush on him. I told Sheimi since we were best friends. I think everyone knew except Rin.
Everyone had gathered at my dorm, well partially mine, to have a game night which kinda scared me since Sheimi had an evil glint in her eye. I didn't know she had any kind of evil in her.
"Truth or Dare" Streaky asked me with a smirk. Crap. I pondered over which to choose.
"T-truth." Crap I stuttered.
He smirked. This was not going to end well. "Who do you have a crush on." He cut me off before I had the chance to speak. "And I won't take no one for an answer." He read my mind.
I froze I didn't want to ruin friendships if they didn't like me back but oh well. "W-well I-I li-like Ri-Rin." Silence. My blush grew heavier each passing second. Finally some one spoke up.
"I like you too Lucy." Run told me with a blush. "I was gonna wait till after this to ask you but there's no time like the present so Lucy will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't form words so I just nodded.
Flashback end
I've also become a stronger mage I now have all 12 of the zodiac keys and I've learned a new magic well I created it. It's called shadow make. It's a maker magic so like Gray I can make things but while he makes things out of ice I make things out of shadows.
Next week Father said that we were going on a mission since everyones an full fledged excorcist. I don't have the details but we'll get them soon.
Authors note
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I couldn't think of anything. Anyways in this story Mephisto and Rin are not related. I don't know if I should leave Natsu alone or ship him with someone. So let me know what to do please.
~Kawaii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...