Bakura returns (bakura x read...

By Alo_trancy

another day at work until you meet an old friend after 3 years. everything goes back to what it once was. eve... More

Chapter one Another day
Later at work
Leaving the bar
At the apartment
friend reunion
At Seto Kiba's
Morning At Yugi's
Call
A Trip To london
Bakura Saves The Girl?
Author note
Help
Update on this story

at work

1.5K 28 1
By Alo_trancy

Bella walks through the door of the bar she works at and sees her friend, Téa.

"Hey Bella!" Téa calls from the front.

Bella sighs, "Hey," Bella said clearly not happy to be there.

"Aww. What's wrong? Is it because of me?" Téa asks.

"No it's not because of ya, I just hate this job." Bella says.

"Oh? Why do you hate this job?" Téa asks.

"Because nothin fun appens. It's dah same 'ol customers all the time. No one new comes in." Bella says.

"Oh well I guess you're right." Téa says as she laughs.

"Well I guess we should ead to our stations for boss starts yellin' again." Bella groans.

"Yeah right. Well I'll talk to you later Bell." Téa says walking away to greet customers.

Bella takes her position behind the bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 26.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...