We meet yet again (Eren x Lev...

By CeceliaOwen2001

Eren is 17 and good at drawing and writing. One day he drew a character who he calls Levi and in English clas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fanfiction Preview

Chapter 18

4.3K 224 166
By CeceliaOwen2001

(AN: hey guys. Sorry I took longer then usual to update. I'm going through a bit of a writers block. Just to warn you this chapter isn't as good as some of the others I have written. I'm sorry. I'm staring to run out of ideas but I'll come up with something and make sure that I will finish this fan fiction. Ok. I'll stop talking now. Here's the next chapter☺️)

    We got home at around 6pm. As Mikasa was organising her shopping, I went upstairs and checked me phone. I had no new texts. Hm. Should I text him or not?
    "Hey Eren?!" Mikasa called from downstairs.
    "Yeah?"
    "What do you want for dinner?"
    "I don't know. You choose." I called back.
    "Ok. It should be ready in about an hour."
    "Ok." I lay in my bed and put on my headphones, listening to music, mouthing the words to the song. I stared at the ceiling, letting my thoughts take over again. Tomorrow. What should I do tomorrow? Mikasa won't be here. Should I invite Levi over? Will he want to come? I sighed and zoned out for a while until the song I was listening to was interrupted by a notification. I looked at my phone to see that it was a text from Levi.

Oi brat. Are you free tomorrow?

Feeling my heart leap with joy, I texted him back.

I should be. Why? Do you have something planned?

Levi:No.

Then why?

Levi:Because I want to see you. Is that not allowed?

No no. It is. I want to see you too.

Levi:Good. I'll see you tomorrow.

See you then, then.

Levi:how was your day with your sister?

Good actually. It was fun. You? Do anything good?

Levi:no. I was just bothered by shitty glasses and eyebrows all day.

Who are Shitty glasses and eyebrows?

Levi:you don't need to know.

Can I meet them?

Levi:no.

Pleeeeease Levi?

Levi:not in a million years.

Is it Hanji and Erwin?

Levi: .......

It is isn't it? Ok. I have to see them.

Levi:I never said it was them.

Yeah but I know it's them.

Levi:fine. But I'm not spending the whole day with them again. They wouldn't leave me alone today and I see them enough as it is.

Ok. Fair enough.

Levi: Hm.

Why wouldn't they leave you alone?

Levi:you think I know what's going on in there heads?

Haha. No. I remember Hanji being completely crazy.

Levi:well she isn't any different.

Oh god. I'm scared.

Levi:you should be.

Thanks😒

Levi:whatever.

I'll see you tomorrow then.

Levi: see you brat.

I love you.

Levi: yeah. Yeah.

.............

Levi: I love you too.

"Eren! Come on downstairs!" Mikasa called as I turned my phone off and ran down the stairs, careful to not trip over and fall flat on my face, like I had done many times before. ((True story.)) I set the table and helped Mikasa serve dinner. After we ate, I took a shower, got my pyjamas on, watched some TV then went to bed at around 9:30
    "Goodnight Mikasa. I had fun today. We should do this more often when we get the chance." I said, walking up the stairs to my room.
    "Yeah. I agree. Goodnight Eren. I love you."
    "Love you too." Then I closed the door and lay on my bed, texting Levi.

What time should we meet up tomorrow?

He replied a few minutes afterwards.

Levi: I'll come over at around 10.

Are you sure? I don't mind meeting up.

Levi: yeah but I don't want to wait.

Impatient are we? ((Miranda and stevie anyone? No? Ok))

Levi: shut up. 

Haha. Nope.

Levi: brat.

That's me.

Levi: you're annoying, you know that?

You remind me everyday.

Levi: I hate you.

I love you too.

Levi: whatever.

I couldn't help smiling to myself during this pointless yet wonderful conversation. I yawned to myself and checked the time on the little bar at the top of my phone's screen. 22:03.

Hey Levi?

Levi: yes?

I love you.

Levi: I know you do.

Do you love me?

Levi: what kind of stupid question is that?

A question I'd like you to answer.

Levi: yes. I do. I love you more then anything. You know that.

Yeah I do. I just wanted you to tell me. Bet you're blushing so much right now.

Levi: idiot.

Shorty.

Levi: I might be short but I bet your dick is half the size of mine.

You want to find out? 😏

Levi: Seriously?😔

Hehe. I'm getting tired.

Levi: then sleep.

But I don't want to stop talking to you.

Levi: you'll see me tomorrow.

Ok. Goodnight.

Levi: night.

And with that, I fell asleep.

The next day: morning.

I woke up at nine. One hour to get ready. I ran downstairs to get myself a bowl of shreddies ((which btw are the best British cereal ever. Just saying. Sorry. Back to the story)). I took a shower and carefully chose my outfit, remembering that I was going to see Hanji and Erwin again for the first time in a while. I wore black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a darkish green hoodie along with my black vans. When I finished getting dressed, I got a text from Levi telling me he was coming. I sat down and watched some TV. Ten minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it up and saw Levi standing in front of me, looking as fabulous as usual.
    "You ready?" He asked. I checked to see if I had my phone in my pocket, my key around my neck and my wallet in my other pocket. I did.
    "Yep. You?"
    "Physically, yes. Mentally, no." I chuckled and grabbed his hand, kissing him on the cheek, blushing furiously. He looked at me.
    "What?" I said as he was staring at me.
    "You missed."
    "What?"
    "I said you missed." Then without warning, he pressed his lips against mine, giving me a short but passionate kiss. After he pulled away, he said "Let's get this over and done with." He gave my hand a little squeeze and we started walking, me feeling as flustered as ever.

((AN: sorry for the short chapter. I know. It wasn't very good. The next chapter should be more eventful. Sorry if I disappointed you. If you did enjoy though then good. 😊 until next chapter, which shouldn't be in too long, goodbye.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 96 24
Levi Ackerman has always been fascinated with a fiery but somewhat charming boy that shares the same maths class as him. Not a day goes by without hi...
11.6K 515 22
Eren Jaeger, 17 year old teenager who just moved to Shiganshina with his adoptive sister, 17 (3 months older), and live with their best childhood fri...
12.3K 712 20
COMPLETED MATURE CONTENT Eren Jaeger is an underground singer-songwriter who goes by the stage name, "The Titan." He uses this alias, afraid to let...
81.4K 3.1K 26
After being abandoned by his mom at the age of sixteen (For a reason that will be revealed in the story), Eren Jaeger is left taking care of himself...