The Next Ender Dragon book II...

By kynine09

Hex, the daughter of Herobrine has discovered more about herself than she hoped. With the blood of a demon co... More

Chapter 1: Acceptance
Chapter 2: I Am
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: Blood
Chapter 5: A walk
Chapter 6: Who are you?
Chapter 7: Black Cherries
Chapter 9: He hears the Bells
Chapter 10: Mocking Bird
Chapter 11: Father I Have A Confession
Chapter 12: Big Sis
Chapter 13: Red and white roses
Chapter 14: Lets Play A Love Game
Chapter 15: The End?
A/N
Chapter 16: My Name Is
Chapter 17: Even Ender's cry
Chapter 18: MOMMY IT'S HER!!!
Chapter 19: Don't Tell!!!
Chapter 20: Life&Death
Chapter 21:Spit 'n' Shake
Chapter 22: My name is Nathaniel
Chapter 23: Clouded Mind
Chapter 24: Dragon
Chapter 25: Ender Dragon
A/N

Chapter 8: Game On!

146 6 0
By kynine09

Hex's p.o.v
-_-_-_-_-_-_-
"Susan!" I choked. I sat up real fast and pain rushed through my body. I yelled and laid down again. I tried to move again, but the pain was paralyzing. I laid there barely able to even move my eyes.

I was in the infirmary. There were machines hooked up to me that I didn't even know the name to. There were tubes in my arms and wires to my chest. Medication was sprawled around me left and right. My body was numb in places and pain surged through others. I had a tube in my nose that wrapped around my ears and one down my throat. I decided to just try and sleep again. I couldn't feel in my sleep, so I'll just wake up when I don't feel pain. I closed my eyes and faded to an eerie sleep.

I was in a jail cell again staring into the eyes of little me. This time the bars were replaced with glass. Once again I was naked, but I could feel I was waist deep in something. I kicked my feet as it sloshed around in the liquid. I could barely move, but I managed to look down at the black liquid I was being encased in.

It was slowly climbing up my body. I started yelling as it itched its way to my face. It grew stronger and angrier the more I struggled. Eventually little me opened the cell door and the liquid rushed out like water through a hole in a dam. I hung there by my wrists as I was chained to the ceiling.

She just stared at me and I felt ashamed. She warned me of letting the stuff over come me. She warned me and I neglected it. I grew angry with myself and attempted to snap the chains. It didn't work. I looked up at the sterling silver shackles and tried to shake loose. It didn't work.

"It's not going to work," she spoke soft and gentle. I was agitated by how calm she was.

"What do you mean? I'm not going to stay trapped here!" I lifted my legs and pressed my bare feet against the ceiling. The chains snapped, but the shackles stayed on. I crashed to the cobblestone floor head first. I slowly stood up as blood trickled from my forehead and tried to walk, but was tripped by something. I went crashing again.

"I warned you," she pointed to my bottom as it was raised in the air. I looked back to the 'pleasant' surprise of a black demon tail stretching from the small of my back. It was waving in the air as I laid on the ground.

I stood again and brushed myself off. My wrists were chained together as little me grabbed the chain and led me through the void of darkness once again.

"What this time?" I asked as I was pulled.

"She has given you a chance," she stopped and pointed at the shinny silver shackles around my wrist. She broke the chain in between them and pointed to the left one. An ancient symbol appeared on my shackle.
"Light," then she pointed to the right one, which had a different symbol engraved into it, "Darkness."

"Wait you can read these?" I asked.

She nodded, "you can too."

"No I can't. I didn't even know why these are on my wrist," I looked at the shackles in awe at how they appeared on me and still appeared in my mind.

Little me pointed to the sky and a spotlight washed over us like a steady stream of water. Then she pointed in front of us and a projected video appeared.

"There is a lot you don't know about yourself. Why must you keep your emotions hidden? If you'd stop pushing down memories into the 'vault' you would feel much better," she grabbed my hand and rubbed the back of it with her thumb.

"You of all people should know why I keep them hidden. You're me!" I swiped my hand away and crossed my arms as the video screen revealed static.

"I am not you, I am just how you imagine me to be. I am your guide in this realm and who better to teach you than you?" She grabbed my hand again and held on tight. She then pulled me down and kissed my forehead.

The projector started working and played every single bad memory I had. A collage of murders, never ending screams, the countless incidents at the snow kingdom, I couldn't control it. Every memory that I kept suppressed just resurfaced and I broke down.

I could feel tears filling my eyes as each terrible memory rushed back into my subconscious. I turned away and wiped my eyes.

"Why would you show me this?"

"Hex if you get used to hiding memories you won't know the difference between keeping one and stashing one. Learn to let life happen," she spoke calmly as tears were running down my cheeks.

"I hide things for a reason," I yelled. The projector cut off and we were alone in the spotlight.

"You've hid so many things that you can't remember the good in them. When mom died you hid that. You've hid it so well that you can't even remember her before that night! Hex you don't even remember the abilities you posses that your father has taught you! You could be saving lives, saving Susan! But you're so wrapped up in yourself that you can't even remember the good things," she grabbed my chin and forced me to look at the screen.

An image of my mother appeared. She was beautiful. I remembered her always loving her human form. Her long black hair bounced with every step she took. Her violet eyes shined in the night like stars. Her smile was so nice that if she smiled at you, you just had to know her. She reminded me of me.

"Mom," tears of joy ran down my cheeks as a hand touched my shoulder. I looked behind me and was wrapped in a hug by an ender woman. It was my mother, I knew this was all in my head, but it felt nice to just hug her. She let go and stood there. Far of in the void behind her was a door of light.

"Hex you've opened the vault. A lot more things will happen either good or bad, just try to make the most of it," she whispered in my ear.

"Hex you are a demon, but that doesn't exactly mean you have to be evil all the time. I mean yeah we have to live of the pain and suffering of other creatures, but that doesn't mean we become dad and go crazy with blood lust," little me kicked at a rock that somehow appeared in the void. Out of the door walked dad. He was happy, but his smile was still creepy.

"I am the happy memories you've had with me. All the lessons about you and the curiosity that I've solved," he laughed and slid his hand in his pockets.

"But you also tried to take advantage of my play thing," I growled through my teeth.

"Ah that's the bad memories coming back to you. Hex think of the past. I also helped you. When Susan's wings turned black that was a side affect of Ender. You somehow managed to turn them white again right?" He was explaining everything like a teacher.

"Yeah so I remembered that I can take certain amounts of Ender out of people. You did teach me that," I snapped back to attention. He did teach me that. All those flashbacks and all those terrible memories reminded me of my past.

"Hex you can do so much more. Just because you are his daughter doesn't mean you're just destined to become him," my mother's voice was so sweet that I couldn't help, but smile and blush.

"Hex you're a special girl and we don't ever want you to forget that," spoke everyone at once.

"And we all love you,"a gentle voice trailed in from the background. In walked Susan, but she didn't have on any clothes. I blushed and my mouth dropped open. Now that I think about it everyone was naked here, but she stood out. Little me closed my mouth as I stood shocked.

"Hex you have an choice. Make a good one," spoke Mini Hex. Everyone walked back to the vault and closed the door behind them. I stood there and was bathed in a bright light. I stood there as it kept getting brighter and brighter.

I woke up in the infirmary again. In the same way I went to sleep. A nurse was in the room getting ready to stick a needle in my arm. After she cleaned my arm she filled the new needle with some type of liquid.

"So have you heard that the princess is starting the contest today?" She had a somewhat throaty voice and short brown hair.

"Yeah my boyfriend intends on marrying me afterwards. Heck even Vilkas plans on marrying the princess," another nurse was in the room. Her voice was high pitched and soft.

The first nurse was just about to inject me with whatever she had when I grabbed her arm. I looked at her and pointed to the tubes in my nose and throat. She gently pulled them out and it felt odd. It felt like I was infinitely choking.

"Thanks," I winked at her and pulled everything else out of my body. The machines that gave me blood were unhooked and that heart monitor thing made an infinite beep. It hurt like hell, but I had to find Susan.

"Where is the princess?" I grabbed onto the first nurse and shook her a bit.

"Outside starting the contest," she stared back into my eyes as if she was confused and a bit frightened. I looked at the counter beside my bed and looked at a vase of roses and a box. Inside was a pair of woodland camouflaged Hanes boxers. I grabbed the underwear and looked at the nurse calmly.

"Sorry, and thank you!" I yelled and waved running out the room. A breeze hit my behind as my tail waved in a steady motion. I slid on the underwear and unfolded the patient gown and tied it into a sort of a cape. I wrapped my tail around my waist and I rushed out the castle as blood trickled down my arms from those tubes. I had bandages wrapped around my chest and abdomen of which were soaked with blood, I had stitches on my arms, and I may be in pain, but I'm going to Susan.

Outside was a a large group of men and Susan standing on a stage with an old man and Vilkas.

"If I have missed anyone else please speak up now or hold your tongue," her voice was angelic to my ears, but I blushed hard. I couldn't help but imagine her naked self from my head standing on the stage. I shook my head back to focus and rushed into the crowd.

"You forgot me!" I raised my hand and the crowd gave me some room.

"And you are?" Asked Vilkas.

"Hex Nathaniel Smith and I am joining this contest," I smiled as I spoke with pride. Susan smiled at me. It was either because she was happy I was here or the fact I looked like a little kid dressed as a superhero.

"So you are Hex?" Said the elderly man. I nodded and looked him in the eye.

"I've heard about you. Well then we will see if you are worthy for the cause. Let the contest start!" He yelled. Vilkas growled and walked to the crowd.

"Let's go!" He yelled and the entire group followed him.

Let the games begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 41 17
yet another new story that starts with enthusiasm and fizzles out and goes silent for 7 years because i hate myself. MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING!! this w...
296K 4.7K 35
∆Completed∆ ∆Book 1∆ A Minecraft Mob Talker girls X Reader Story. there is something going on to the Minecraft Universe. Y/N, an ordinary Miner has e...
198K 6K 41
This is the sequel to ' The Daughter of Herobrine' please read that one first so you don't get confused. I will not put the description here but it w...
7K 263 9
(PLATONICALLY!!) "...just kill me...please." Y/n is apart of a gang that kidnaps people for ransom, the target this time was a 16yr old boy named T...