Our Playlist Love

By adopted_sugg

Interviewer: So Lily It's great to have you here! Lily: It's amazing to be here, I love Playlist so much! Th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1) Parties and Panics
Chapter 2) Disney Drama
Chapter 3) Kiss?! Marry?!
Chapter 4) Balcony Prank
Chapter 5) Balcony Talk
Chapter 6) Shopping with Zoe!
Chapter 7) Pool Fun
Update soon!
Chapter 8) Last Day Together
Chapter 9) Goodbye's
FML
Chapter 10) Here We Go Again
Chapter 11) Playlist 2k15
Chapter 12) Hallway Mishap
Wooooo Finals!
Chapter 13) Apologizes and Lies
New update today!
Chapter 14) Caspar going Nude?
Chapter 15) Meet up
Woo okay
Chapter 16) I Was Going to Tell You Today
Chapter 17) Tanya & Jim sleepover
Chapter 18) Let's Talk
Here's the stich
Chapter 19) Anxiety Overload
Chapter 20) Forever
Thanks for 2k!
Chapter 21) One D, Disney, & Logan?
Chapter 22)The End?
Chapter 23) A Downhill Life
Chapter 24) Realization
Chapter 25) I Just Don't Know
Chapter 26) I Hate It
4K WHAT!
Chapter 27) Friends?
Chapter 28) Falling Back In Love
New story!
Chapter 30) Part 1
Chapter 30) Part 2
Chapter 31) Everyone Knows
Chapter 32)You're no Good
EEEEEEEEEEE!
INsane!!
Chapter 33) Wait is This Real?!
Chapter 34) One More Surprise???
Chapter 35) Daddy Joe?
Update soon!
Chapter 36) Home Away From Home
Tagged
Chapter 37) Secrets Secrets are No Fun
So...

Chapter 29) Tyler!

870 22 7
By adopted_sugg

Lily's POV

"Well should we go inside and tell them the news?" I smiled.

"Yeah, but let's ugh not tell the fans alright? I think it's just best." He smiled.

"Yeah, okay." I agreed.

We walked inside holding hands, I was so happy we could do this again.

"Everything's good I assume." Aflie said looking at our hands.

"Yeah we're more then good actually." Joe smiled.

"Oh really?" Zoe smiled with a questioning look.

"We're back together." I said, I really hoped they would be happy for us.

"Oh my gosh really! That's amazing!" She smiled hugging us.

"Nice one, now we can double date." Alfie said high fiving Joe.

"A double date with my sister and her boyfriend, probably not." He laughed.

"Right, well this is still great." Alfie laughed.

"Oh but we're not telling the fans." I said making sure they were aware.

"What! You do realize this is the day Alfie and I got outed, and Troye came out." Zoe said smiling.

"Good luck keeping your secret, the fans are amazing at finding things out of nothing." Alfie laughed.

"We'll keep the secret for as long as we can, now what do plan on doing today?" I smiled.

........................................

We had all decided it would be a nice stay at home day, not that adventuring wasn't fun but the way the weather was it felt nice to sit and watch netflix.

"Oh let's watch Mulan, it's my favorite disney movie!" I smiled, snuggling closer to Joe.

"Really? I pictured you as a little mermaid girl." Joe smirked.

"I used to when I was little, but I'm more Mulan now." I said, in a matter of fact voice.

"Well good to know."

"Why would you need to know that?" I questioned.

"If we did the boyfriend and or girlfriend tag."

"Which we won't because we're a secret." I smiled.

"I like secrets, can I know it?" A very familiar voice said, I squealed and shot up running into his arms.

"Tyler! I haven't seen you in years!" I smiled.

"Girl I think its been a few months but I still love you." He said hugging me back.

"Tyler what the hell! I had no clue you were coming!" I said slapping his shoulder.

"I did!" Zoe smiled hugging him.

"I wanted to tell you but surprising you was more fun, now let's have a party!" He smirked.

"We were gonna watch Mulan, is that party enough?" I laughed.

"Close enough! Oh Lily you are totally going to be in my Auguest!" He clapped.

"What about me?" Joe smirked.

"Bae trust me I won't forget you. I don't think I could forget you." He said hugging Joe.

"Hey he's mine." I joked.

"Wait you're back together?" He questioned.

"Yeah, as of today." Joe smiled.

"Well I feel betrayed, Joe how could you." Tyler said fake hurt.

"Sorry but I am actually straight." He laughed putting his arm around me.

"You lied to me! You said you loved me!" Tyler dramatized.

"Well I love you as a mate." Joe said in a dramatic voice also.

"Come on drama queens, let's watch some Mulan." Alfie said carrying in popcorn.

"Dibs on sitting next to Lily." Tyler said pushing Joe out of the way and pulling me to the couch.

"Hey!" Joe pouted.

"She was mine before she was yours!" Tyler sassed.

"Lily!" Joe said, as if I was supposed to do something.

"Hey I'm fine cuddling with anyone." I said shrugging.

"Fine she's with me then, you boys can cuddle." Zoe said patting the spot next to her, I scooted over sharing the blanket with her.

"She was taken from both of us." Joe said sitting next to Tyler.

"Hey my girlfriend ditched me for her." Alfie said sitting on the other side of Tyler.

"Can we watch the movie now?" I laughed.

.............................

After finally settling down we all watched the movie, and then Tyler filmed some videos with everyone. Now were all sat at the dinner table finishing dinner.

"Right now what should we do?" Zoe asked eating her last piece of food.

"I have no clue, oh let's play a game!" I smiled.

"Like a board game?" Alfie laughed.

"Yeah what's wrong with that?" I pouted.

"Nothing it's just funny, I haven't played any board games in a while." Alfie defended.

"Oh I know, but you guys are too tame for the game." Tyler said, slightly insulting us.

"Hey I am not tame, and you know that!" I said pointing a finger at him.

"Okay well I don't think you guys can handle it." He said simply.

"Yes we can Tyler, what game?" Joe questioned, just as annoyed at his comment as me.

"Cards against humanity." Tyler smirked.

"I'm down, your video with Dan was awesome." I smiled.

"Yeah I'll play." Joe laughed.

"Oh gosh i'm in." Zoe said hesitating slightly.

"Well let's play!" Alfie smiled.

"I'll get the game." Tyler smirked.

We played for a few hours, laughing at how funny and wrong and awful the cards were before we all decided it was finally time for bed.

"I'm sleeping with Joe! Lily you can sleep on the couch." Tyler laughed hugging Joe.

"Excuse you he's mine and I'm sleeping with him. Night everyone." I said pulling Joe upstairs with me.

"Getting jealous are you?" Joe smirked once we were in the room alone.

"Oh please you were the jealous one during Mulan, I saw you watching me not the movie." I smirked.

"Well sorry if I wanted you in my arms." He said holding me.

"Now I am." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And now that we're alone I can do this." He smirked, leaning down and kissing me.

I missed this, I missed him.

Joe pushed me onto the bed continuing to kiss me before trailing kisses down my neck, defiantly leaving marks.

"Joe, we can't people are in the house." I said, holding onto his hair.

"So, we can be quiet." He smirked.

"No we can't." I said, knowing from experience.

"Zoe was the one that made me jealous, its her fault. She can deal with the consequences."

"Fine, only because I want you to." I smirked, pulling his lips back to mine.

(Well you know what happens here...)

...........

Yeah I can't really write smut so I just leave it there haha, you know what'll happen anyways....

Okay chapter update wooooo can't believe this is chapter 29 its so weird how fast the story has gone. In fact I'm going to re read all the chapters tonight even though it's already midnight haha.

As always Vote, Comment, Follow me for Updates, and Share.

Love You Guys!

~Maddie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amazed By Hølly

Fanfiction

13K 514 43
Eva doesn't expect anyone to find her little YouTube channel. Let alone the one and only Zoe Sugg... ...And then she meets Joe... Lillie expects that...
59.7K 782 27
Warning: Smut may be included... (will be)
13K 486 37
Everyone knows Zoë and Joe Sugg but what about there secret sister. With a crazy ex, her brothers best friend, a mysterious boy, her brothers person...
127K 3.1K 50
the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TOO GOOD JOE SUGG [COMPLETED] HIGHEST RAN...