INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Two.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Eight.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-One.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Three
》Chapter Fifty-Four
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Sixty-Nine
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-One
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-One
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Thirty-Four

2.9K 106 21
By MySillyHarryDiary

 Edited by: _rose

" What?'' Zayn cringes his nose and ducks his head back in complete confusion as I look at Harry dead in the eyes.

'' Oh, you heard me clearly..'' he meanly fires back with that air of superiority that I hate with everything I have.

'' What does this mean?'' Zayn inquires falling with his eyes on me, feeling clearly hurt and a bit upset. I can understand why though, me and Harry acted like we didn't know each other, that we hated one another with every bits of our bodies but then Harry jumps in and pretends what? To be jealous? It's confusing.

'' It means that Jade doesn't like having you close. It makes her uncomfortable.'' Oh really? I think to myself and almost laugh at his face.

'' I didn't hear her complaining about it, Harry.'' He loses his shit at that. Don't ask why, don't ask how. He just turns so red his  veins pop at the corner of his temples and he snaps forward causing Zayn to stand up to confront him.

'' You two stop.'' I jump in pushing both aside. Harry's heart is beating so fast it scares me, he barely can breathe from how angry he is and knowing him, he's gonna do something he will regret. Not that I should care, but unluckily for me, I do.

'' What were you thinking Zayn? Uh? Stealing Niall's date like this, wasn't that one hooker enough for you?'' I freeze.

I mean, he had called me whore before but it still hurts so much, it makes my control crumble and the hand I have over his chest, falls defeated.

Harry's eyes lay on me, they linger on my lips and half bare body for just a second, before he actually sees me. I watch the rage boiling out and the realization hitting him hard.

He moves forward to touch me or block me, in order to let me hear what he has to say. I backward disgusted by him and just stare at the ground. Why does it hurt so much when he says it? Why does it even stings since I know it's not true?

'' I didn't mean..'' he whispers trying to touch my chin. I shake my head pretending to be fine.

'' I just don't see the problem Harry..'' Zayn interrupts us and Harry reluctantly tear his eyes away. '' You don't even like Jade, why are you acting like this?'' Zayn fairly points out and Harry comes back to me.

I bet he will have the guts to say it looking me straight into the eyes this time. I just don't have the strength to watch it happen.

'' Because Niall does. Niall likes her and it's so wrong...'' Zayn raises an eyebrow at him and crosses his arms to his chest, stomping his foot.

'' Oh, Niall does? You don't have any problem with this?'' Zayn gestures between us and I huff, exasperate.

'' No..'' Harry uncertainly states and Zayn wickedly smiles at him, before catching my arm and spinning me around.

'' You sure? I think you're lying but knowing you, you probably will let me push it too far before admitting it.'' His finger runs across my cheekbones and I see Harry straighten up, hands balled into fists so tight, they start to lose colour.

'' I'm not. Why would I want someone like her when I can have...'' He gulps down his words the second Zayn grabs me by the hips. I instinctively place my hands on his shoulders and sigh when my feet leave the ground not knowing what's going on.

'' Fine'' Zayn cuts him off.'' Because it turned out that I want her.'' He leans in and place a quick kiss over my lips cutting the air out of my lungs.

I dig my fingers in, scratching Zayn's perfect honey skin and feel like dying as he tries to make his way inside my mouth.

I rip my lips away and push so hard Zayn stumbles back.

I feel so numb and shocked, it takes me couple of minutes to understand what just happened. I clean my mouth and keep staring at him, disappointed.

'' What the fuck!''  Oh so now he cares? Fuck him. '' How fucking dare you!'' He screams moving to seize Zayn by the neck.

'' Stop it! You two stupid spoiled brats, just stop this farce!'' I yell and Harry doesn't move an inch. '' I'm not your bloody doll you have to fight over like fucking babies. I'm a person and you have to respect me the way I respect you. How dare you to kiss me?'' I direct this last question to Zayn and he actually looks sorry.

I guess he just wanted to play with Harry, not caring if I was the one he was gonna use to spite him, perhaps he event thought I would have went along with it.

But I don't do this shit, I don't start snogging with one boy just to make the other jealous. I don't care if I will end up alone, I don't play games.

'' You said you would have waited, is this how you wait?'' I spat and Harry now glances from his shoulder, eyeing me carefully.

'' Hold up, does this mean he already tried to kiss you?'' I don't answer and just get my blouse, pull it up, ready to leave the room.

'' Jade!'' Harry and Zayn both shouts and I stop by the glass-door.

'' I am not a toy. I won't stay here watching you winning me like a prize at a fair. I am not so desperate....'' I end and walk out holding the rest of my clothes in my hands.

I don't know where to go, this place is so huge and Niall is not around. They all left the pool but I don't stay there wondering, I start walking taking my phone out.

It's dead, of course I forgot to put it on charge before going out. So no Louis to come picking me up. Great!

I hear some screams coming from the outhouse but the second they stop, my stomach spasms because I know Harry is coming after me. That's what he always does, he hurts me then comes back to pick up the pieces, expecting I'll believe him right away.

I start running, I run so fast I feel like my lungs are  on fire and my belly contract but I don't care. I get in the house and bolt up the stairs.

I turn at the first corridor on the right, strolling to the last room on the left. I knock but nobody opens so I dare stepping in.

It's empty, much to my surprise and I sigh in approval before closing the door and fall on the bed, throwing my clothes on the easy-chair by the window.

I take the pillow in my hands and squeeze it hard against my face as I silently scream into it. Taking out the frustration, the rage and also the discomfort.

I only stop when I catch the sound of steps echoing through the room and stay completely still, waiting for them to reach me.

They are heavy but speedy, I could recognize the sound of his boots everywhere.

I thank God for not turning the lights on and i slowly get off the bed. I tip toe to door and place myself behind it, waiting.

I hear doors being shut and when mine opens, I just take my breath in and hide behind the drawer. He just gives it a look and then slams it back closed with all the strength he has. He must be not happy but honestly, it's not my problem.

I go back to my comfy bed and lay there for hours trying to catch some sleep without success so I just decide to go searching for some food since I'm still hungry. When I'm nervous, I always eat I can't help it. I need to feel loved again and food loves me better than anyone else. Can you blame me?

I carefully peek outside, not making any noise and look along the corridor to see if anyone's around. I don't need to search for long, since Harry's right in front of my door, eyeing me every move. How in hell have I not seen him?

I gulp down and attempt to calculate how fast do I need to sprint to reach the door and lock it. He's closer then me so probably I won't get far, that's why I decided for the staircase.

'' Don't you even try.'' he warns with his forearms on his knees and the phone in his right hand as he calmly remains sited on the cold floor.

'' I wasn't going to do anything..'' I lie still going through the possibilities. 

'' If you say so.'' he sceptically dismisses me and stands up, tall and beautiful, still wearing his swim trunks.

'' I don't want to talk to you.'' I clarify in case it wasn't enough obvious but Harry raises his hands up in surrender.

'' I know, it's okay. I didn't come here to talk.'' I look at him puzzled. What is he even up to now?

'' You came to humiliate me again, didn't you? Or calling me names? Or pretending you have never talked to me?'' I evilly point out and Harry's face darkens.'' What were you even doing behind my door?''

Harry stares at his shoes, for the first time uneasy.

'' Were you controlling me? You know, to see if I would have let Zayn sneaking in for a quickie?'' Harry's eyes flesh with warning and hurt as I say it. '' Because in that case, you don't need to worry. If I wanted to fuck somebody, I'd pick someone who is like me, a common peasant. At least he wouldn't feel the duty to crumble my dignity as it was an useless piece of paper.'' 

'' I was here to prevent him from getting in your room while you were sleeping and try something on you...'' I giggle at that and shake my head.

'' Let me get this straight Harry. You can't stand the idea of other people hurting or playing with me but it's okay if you're the one doing it? This is so stupid!'' I blurt out and Harry shrugs causing me to snort loud.

'' I bet you were waiting for me to fall asleep so you could have come in and-''

'' I wouldn't have set foot in that room without you inviting me first. If I wanted to, don't you think I would have simply stayed when I first came to check on you? I knew you were there..'' Harry explains and I shake my head in discomfort trying to kick his words out. They don't make any sense.

'' I can hurt you Jade. But God helps anyone else who does.'' he adds and leans against the frame as I walk inside.

'' That's pretty fucked up.'' Harry smiles down at this statement, dimples showing.

'' Never said I was normal, I believe.'' I snort and throw my hands in the air.

'' Now what?'' I ask him frustrated, watching him not moving from the door.

'' Uh?'' He hums confused as if I had awaken him from a dream.

'' Now what? Are you gonna stay by the door and just...wait? ''

'' Yes.''

'' What's the point if I made it clear that I won't invite you in?''

'' I don't mind being out here, as long as I can prevent anyone from come in there.'' Harry points to the room at my back and I just shake my head in surrender.

'' If you think I'll let you come inside, you're a fool. I hope you have a terrible night-'' Harry laughs at that and covers his eyes with one of his palm not able to stopping.

'' Believe me, you don't know how much I want that to happen..'' Harry pokes at my cheek and I stumble back not wanting him to touch me. It takes me a while to catch up with the dirty remark and only a second to huff indignant, shutting the door. As my eyes lose sight of him, my brain can't seem to shutting up thinking about his back. How much it must hurt if he sleeps on the floor. I remember being the cause behind that wound.

I sigh and open the door finding Harry almost falling over me since he was leaned against the door probably listening to what I was doing.

'' So soon?'' Harry mocks me, acting disappointed and I move aside to let him in.

'' Shut up or I'll kick you out in no time, I promise.'' Harry smiles tenderly, I ignore him and pad to the bed. I curl under the covers and wait for the sleep to take over.

Harry jumps on the mattress with his face on the pillow and, after a long time of tossing and turning, finds his position. My stomach clenches, aware of the closeness.

'' Jade?'' He begins and I already want to run away. I know that whatever he will say will convince me, I know he has this power over me and there's nothing I can do to change it.

'' I wasn't.... Hooker wasn't referred to you. I swear I didn't..''

'' I don't care.'' I cut him off but Harry shifts closer, his finger playing with my hair.

'' It's not true, you do. And I'm sorry you thought I was offending you, I wasn't. I just wanted Zayn away from you.''

''You have no power over it. If I want him out of my life, I'll have the decency to tell him myself.'' I state and Harry's touch fastens nervously.

'' I thought he was bothering you..'' he excuse himself and I roll my eyes.

''Again, it's nothing you should worry about. You made it clear you are not interested in me. And don't you have that girl, that Grace, to taking care of? Go finding her, perhaps she needs a more accurate visit of the insides of your mouth. I don't want you around anyway.'' I hate myself for saying it because Grace has been nothing but sweet to me.

'' She went home..'' He tries to say but I stop him again.

'' Oh this explains a lot of things." That's why he is bothering me then. He doesn't have anyone else left to play with.

I turn on my back and stare at the ceiling, fighting the urge to stand and break everything in sight.

'' I sent her home..'' I turn to meet his gaze and find sadness and fear bugging him.

'' Do you wanna know why?'' He presses after a moment of silence and I shake my head.

Harry says it anyway though, because you can never tell what to do to someone like Harry Styles. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
70.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...