Eye to Eye: A Dramione Fanfic

By gossipgirl1703

It has been a year since the battle at Hogwarts and the seventh years have been requested to return to the sc... More

Author's Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank You!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
I Have a Question!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
I'm Back!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
And... We're Done!
Bonus Chapter: Blaise Keeps Up With The Kardashians

Author's Note

7.5K 89 7
By gossipgirl1703

Hey guys!

I just want to confirm a few things real quick in case you have any questions.

Let's start of with the fact that the chapters are slightly different to the first time you read them (if you've read this more than once)! That's because I have edited them so that they make more sense. I know some chapters have been dramatically changed, but that's a good thing, I suppose, because it means the story will flow a little bit better and tie any loose ends that I might have left.

Secondly, thank you to @zoyaveela who pointed out that while I was editing you couldn't read the book. I didn't know that would happen and I apologise to all those who had to wait before they could actually read this.

And finally, thank you to all 20.2K of you who have stuck with me and have motivated me into writing this may chapters. I never thought I would get this far and thanks to your help I actually achieved something I never thought possible.

If you enjoy reading this book, check out some of these writers and their works:

jemma2748 - Destined for Great

QueenOfSpadesX - Warrior (An Attack On Titan- Levi- Fanfiction)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516 26 17
Hermione Granger- A smart and loving girl, now woman, and broken by Draco Malfoy, her ex. Draco Malfoy- A rude conceded boy, now man, turned sweet by...
2.4K 32 20
With everything that has happened you think Lauretta would be in no shape to return to Hogwarts. But she's a tough one. Heading back for her sixth...
129K 2.8K 18
Draco and Hermione have been having secret meetings with each other since fourth year, they were sadly torn apart when Draco became a Death Eater, ho...
420K 11K 34
After the war all of the previous 7th years are invited back to finish their year and take their N.E.W.T.s. When they all return some people have cha...