Bad Boy Horan.

By Its_Totally_Makayla

[I wrote this at the beginning of 2013 and I was just starting to get settled with the techniques in writing... More

Bad Boy Horan.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 •THE END•
A Second Book?
Guess What!

Chapter 6

164K 3.9K 1.5K
By Its_Totally_Makayla

OLIVIA's POV

I woke up to the sound of a buzzing in my ear. I opened my eyes, to see my phone lit up next to me. I groaned and picked it up, unlocking it and reading the message.

From: Unknown:

Hey Princess! Wanna do something today? Nvm. We're doing something today.

- N. H.

I furrowed my eyebrows and read the time. 6:48. Oh crap, I have 2 minutes to get to school!

I got up and dragged myself towards the closet. I picked out a plain white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, my brown pair of uggs, and my purple hoodie jacket. I brushed my hair and stared at the text, thinking maybe that N. H. is Niall Horan. Duh, you idiot, who else calls you princess!

To: Unknown:

I can't. I have to go to school. Sorry!!

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen with my backpack bouncing on my shoulders. I grabbed a water bottle and imediatly my phone buzzed.

From: Unknown:

Don't leave your house babe, I'm coming to pick you up and then drop you off ;)

I rolled my eyes and huffed. I really wanted to walk, although it would take too long. As I waited, I put Niall in my contacts and took a couple of sips from my water bottle. I heard a honk and I quickly ran out of the house, making sure the front door was locked with my house key. I jogged down the porch steps and up to Nialls green mustang. He was standing beside the passenger door with it opened. I thanked him and got in, placing my backpack on my lap and buckling my seatbelt. He nodded and closed the door, walking over to his side and getting in.

"Do you know where my school is?" I asked him. He nodded,

"There's only one high school around here, and I used to go there," He answered.

"Used to? Aren't you 19?" I asked again. (A/N: If I put their age somewhere in the book already, I must've forgotten then haha)

"I'm a highschool Drop out babe." He smirked.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I have my reasons." Niall put on the radio and all of the sudden Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO came on. He turned it up and I glanced over at him to watch him dance in his seat. I tried holding in a laugh, but a smile grew on my face. "There's that smile!" He congratulated his self for "accomplishing" something dumb.

"I'm sexy and I know it!" He sang along with the lyrics. I smiled and shook my head. "Girl look at that body, girl look at that body, girl at that body, I, I, I, work out!" I laughed and finally noticed we were in the schools parking lot.

"Oh, right. Uh, thanks for the ride Niall." I spoke after I cleared my throat.

"Not so fast, I'm coming in and telling your teacher why you were late." He unbuckled his seatbelt, then unbuckled mine before getting out. I got out of his car and followed after him.

"You do know I can do that myself." I reminded him.

"Yea," He laughed, "But I want to see the looks on your classmates faces once they see me. It's hilarious."

"Oh, alright." I spoke. After I told the office I was here, I walked into my first period classroom with Niall. Practically the whole class gasped and stared at the boy next to me, who was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Well, well, your first tardy miss Jones." The teacher spoke. (A/N: Also if I put that she had a last name earlier in the book and it's dfferent here, I'm changing it to Jones then lol)

"I'm sorry-"

"Whoa, whoa," Niall began, "Cut the girl some slack, it's Monday!" I looked at him and made a what-the-heck face. He just shrugged and wrapped his arm around my waist, causing another eruption of gasps. That's getting a tiny bit annoying to be honest.

"Excuse me Mr.-"

"Horan, Niall Horan. You wouldn't know that Granpa." Niall sassed. I heard a few snickers and another couple of gasps. I quietly slapped Nialls arm to get him to shut up.

"It's Mr. Fredricks to you young man! You've cost yourself a detention!" My teacher yelled in anger. Niall put on his sunglasses and smirked.

"This ain't my school. Later Grandpa." With that, he pecked my cheek and strolled out of the room, leaving me to fend for myself in this quiet and cramped room full of gossipers, queens, jocks, and many more groups I don't have the energy to go on for. I quietly walked over to my seat and sat in it.

"Pst," I looked around, then looked back down at my note book. "Pst!" I looked up again, this time the queen (Of ALL queen bee's) was looking straight at me with a familiar smirk she uses when she has a plan. I know this because she's done it to me before. It took me ages to get that glue out of my hair!

"What?" I asked.

"Do you have his number?" She questioned, chewing her gum, quite loudly.

"No, why?" I lied.

"No reason." She bluntly - yet disappointingly - stated. I nodded and went back to doodling in my notebook.

---

As I walked into the cafeteria, the intercom came on.

"Olivia Jones, you are needed in the office, Olivia Jones, please come to the office." I sighed and walked back out of the cafeteria, towards the office. As I walked in, a pair of blue eyes met mine. His smirk plastered on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Lets go to that doctors appointment Livie! Don't want to be late for an important and long check up!" Niall exclaimed, emphasising important and long. I looked at him weirdly. Did he just call me Livie? He had this go-with-it look on his face.

"Oh narts! I forgot about that checkup! Better get going!" I played along. I don't have the best acting skills! He nodded and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the school.

"Narts?" Niall laughed.

"Hey, I may or may not have watched Austin and Ally with my little sister! Things stick to you!" I defended, jokingly. "Wait, where are we going?" I stopped walking and stared at him.

"I already told you, the doctors!" He teased. I raised my eyebrows at him, and he finally gave up, "Ok, ok. We're going to lunch with my pals."

"Your 'pals'?" He nodded, "Oh sure, it's not like I need to actually learn."

"C'mon, seriously, I've learned those things in elementary school."

"How would you know what I'm learning right now, Mr. I'm a Highschool Drop Out Babe." I sassed.

"I'd watch that mouth of yours princess. Think before you speak." He warned.

"I can say whatever I want to say! Your the one dragging me everywhere! Go ahead, take away my privilege to speak!" He looked a bit angry. I could tell he was trying so hard not to snap.

"I warned you Olivia. You don't want to get on my angry side." He looked at me with a serious and worried look on his face.

"Come on Niall. Just do it. You know you want to let it out." I tested him.

"Why? Why do you think I'm yours?" I asked after a while of silence.

"I don't think. You ARE mine." He growled, getting in my face; our bodies almost touching.

"Do I have a say in this? You never really asked me to be your girlfriend. I could easily just go up to a different guy and date him."

"Oh really?" He smirked. I hesitantly nodded, trying to keep the confidence I - once - had, but lost, just by his comment.

"Really."

"That would be impossible." He didn't seem angry anymore, which confused me.

"How?" I asked.

"Because I'd kick his fat bum outa this town before he can even start a conversation with you." He threatened. I drew out a shakey breath, and slowly took a few steps away from him. He didn't seem to like that too much.

He grabbed both my arms and pulled me against his body, causing me to gasp. His hands made their way to the middle of my back.

"Everybody assumes I'm a nice guy." He whispered against my neck. "They think I am a perfect boxer who can keep out of trouble when I'm not in the ring." He continued, "But let me tell you this Olivia; if you try to run away from me, I can find you. If you try to push me away, I can easily make my way back into your life. I'm no creep. It's just how I treat my girl."

"So you have rules when you are dating?" I awkwardly asked.

"Pretty much, yea." He simply answered. "Let's go, they're waiting." He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards his car. It was a different car. A black range rover. I sat in the passengers seat and buckled up. He got in and started up the car.

"New car?" I asked, smelling the scent cars have when they're new.

"It was built just last week." He smiled, obviously loving the car. I nodded and glanced out the window. Well, that intense scene quickly died down . . . thankgoodness.

He drove us to the diner we were eating at, with his supposed pals.

As we arrived, the place was almost empty. Niall and I walked over to a group of boys fooling around. They all seemed to have had tattoos and peircing all over them, like Niall. But, they clearly had more than him.

"Hey lads! This is Olivia. Olivia, this is Ryan, Zach, Josh, and Corey." Niall introduced. I nodded and slightly waved.

"Sup." The Josh guy nodded.

"Give me the ketchup will ya Ryan." Zach asked.

"No. Get it yourself." Ryan snapped.

"I can't! That's why I am asking you!"

"Grow some balls and suck it up."

"Yo! We gotta girl in here." Niall reminded them. All I could here out of them was, "Oh yea" or "Sorry Niall". We sat down, across from the 4 of them. I ordered a burger and fries as Niall ordered the same.

"So I hear you have that match on Friday Niall." Corey spoke up while stuffing his face in his chicken fingers. I should've gone for the chicken fingers. Dangit.

"Ya. You guys commin'?" Niall asked. He glanced at me and winked before any of them could notice. Ok, that was odd.

"What kinda friends would we be if we didn't bro?" Zach answered for them. Niall shrugged.

After we both finished our food, everyone decided on desert. As I was about to tell the waitress I wanted chocolate cake, I felt a warm hand on my thigh. I looked down and noticed it was Nialls. I didn't have time to tell him to stop because the lady was patiently waiting.

"I'll h-have, aahh . . ." I struggled to keep in a groan as he squeezed my thigh. "Chocolate cake." I spoke quickly. The lady nodded and walked off.

"What was that about?" Ryan laughed at me. I kept my mouth shut and shrugged, afraid that if I gave him a fair answer, a moan would only come out.

I tried pushing Nialls hand off my thigh, but he kept a tight grip. When all the boys weren't looking, Niall leant in and whispered in my ear,

"Did I hear a moan come out of your mouth earlier?"

"N-no, I was j-just thinking of what to o-order." I tried to cover it up. He smirked and pecked my neck, leaving me to wish that he kept his lips on my neck much longer.

"I want you, do you want me?" He questioned.

"No!" I quickly responded, too fast for him to believe me.

"You keep thinking that Princess." He quietly pulled me closer to him,

"Because one day, I'll have you repeating three simple words; I. Want. You."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 292 69
“From every single person who has hurt me, I never expected the worst to be from you.” Tears escape my eyes. I don’t think I can ever forget this day...
2.6K 79 11
[completed.] It all started at a wedding. He was best friends of the groom, her of the bride. They had never met until now. He was stubborn and ne...
8.1K 118 10
Nerd fell in love with popular boy.This story is in school.Niall is famous but you are not.You are just a nerd.This story is about YOU and Niall.More...
24.2K 770 29
Was there something wrong with me? I mean, what kind of sick person was in love with not just one guy, but two? And how sick did they have to be in o...