Chapter 21

Um... Smut... Yeah... Only one part... And don't comment saying, "Ew!" Because I most definitely just warned you...
__________________________

Olivia's P.O.V

I laughed and continued to look through the playlist on my phone. I purposely chose, The Fighter by Gym Class Hero's featuring Ryan Tedder. Niall stopped walking as soon as he heard the song. I laughed and he continued his way back to punching the punching bag. I sang along while going back to my little spot where I continued to draw.

"Really? This song?" He called, still punching.

"It really fits the situation you're in! C'mon Niall, don't be such a downer." I replied with a smile. He scoffed and shook his head with a smile on his face. After a while of Niall punching the punching bag, he stopped and walked over to me. He sat in front of me and smiled.

"How come you don't have to work today?" He asked

"Today and tomorrow I have off," I shrugged, placing the paper on my lap and the pencil on the floor. He nodded and stared at me. "What," I laughed, frantically wondering if there was something on my face.

"Nothing. You're just beautiful," He leaned forward and cupped my face in his hands before planting his lips on mine with a smile on his face. "and I'm so happy you're still mine," He mumbled against my lips. I was about to reply when a loud bang pulled us away from each other in fright.

"What was that?" I asked, glancing at Niall. He stood up and pulled me up with him. He wrapped an arm around my waist as I stepped closer to him.

"I don't-" He was cut off by another bang, causing the lights to flicker and completely shut off. The moon slightly shone through the window, allowing us to see where we were walking. We walked out of the gym, realizing all power in the building was out. "I think it's just a thunderstorm." He whispered, looking down the hall.

He pulled me down the hall until we heard another loud bang. I jumped slightly as the noise caught me off guard. We walked down another long hallway, until we heard voices. Quickly, we hid behind the corner.

"Just get the god damn power back on! I've got business to take care of!" Someone yelled. We soon heard footsteps getting closer.

"Run," Niall whispered, pulling down the long hall.

"Who's down there?" Someone shouted from the end of the hall we came from. We continued to run until we got back to the gym. We sat down an huddled together. The heavy rain was smacking against the window as the thunder and lightning had come and gone. I looked up at Niall, waiting for my eyes to adjust with the darkness so I could see him.

He was already looking at me. Slowly leaning in, his lips were planted on mine. He cupped my face and tilted his head slightly to the left. His tongue slid in my mouth as we continued to make out. He pinned me to the ground and placed his knees on either side of me.

His lips trailed down to my neck, sucking and biting below my ear. "Please," He whispered in my ear. "I want to show you how much I love you."

"Ok," I whispered, closing my eyes for second.

"I won't hurt you, princess," He reassured me.

"I know, Niall," I responded, staring into his eyes.

"We could always wait. Because, you know . . . We're in a gym." He suggested. I quietly laughed and nodded. We stood up and grabbed our stuff. Sneaking down the hall and out of the building, we ran to the car. Niall opened the passenger door, throwing our stuff in and closing it.

By now, we were soaked. "Niall, What are you doing?" I asked as he opened the back door to the car.

"Get in," He demanded. I obeyed and sat in the back seat. He followed after me and closed the door before locking the car. He lifted his shirt up and peeled it off of his body, revealing his tattoo's and abs. "I can't wait that long, Liv," He chuckled.

He scooted closer and kissed me on the lips before slowly pushing my shirt up. He kicked off his shoes and I copied. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the car floor. He laid me on the seats and hovered over me. He pulled his pants down and kicked them off.

He pecked me on the lips before continuing to suck and bite my neck. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans before pulled them down. He peeled off his green boxers and I simply stared into his eyes. He pulled down my underwear as he whispered something funny in my ear. For a minute, I was distracted with a laugh until I felt him thrust in me.

I cried out in pain, digging my nails into his back. After a while, the pain was replaced with pleasure. My back arched up as I breathed heavily, a moan escaping from my lips. He thrusted a couple more times. Every time he thrusted, he would kiss me and whisper things in my ear; a couple of minutes had passed, his thrusts became sloppy and he pulled out. We were both sweaty and the car windows were fogged up.

Suddenly, there were red and blue lights flashing behind us. "Fuck," Niall cursed, trying to quickly get dressed. I pulled my shirt over my head and laughed as we scurried to get our clothes on our bodies. As soon as we were fully dressed, a flashlight shone through the back seat window as we heard a tap. Niall pushed the button, causing the window to roll down.

"Is there a reason why you two are in the back seat?" He asked. Niall shrugged.

"We were cuddling, officer." He replied.

"Your shirt is on backwards, boy. Let me see your drivers license." The officer instructed.

"What's wrong with wearing a shirt backwards. I like to have the design on my back so people walking behind me can see how much of an awesome shirt I paid money to wear," Niall rambled and he looked through his wallet for his license. I tried my best not to burst out laughing. "Here it is!" He exclaimed, pulling out his drivers license before handing it to the officer. The officer grabbed his and shined his flashlight on the card, examining it.

"Niall Horan," The officer whispered. "My daughter is a huge fan of your boxing skills." He added, looking up at Niall. "Mind if I get an autograph from you, for her?"

"Of course!" Niall replied, as the officer patted his police uniform for a paper and pen. Niall turned to me and winked before looking back at the officer holding out the paper and pen. My heart fluttered a bit when he winked at me. I absentmindedly smiled as Niall bit his lip and wrote a note to the officers daughter.

"Can I get a photo? My daughter might not believe this note." The officer asked again. This time, I let out a quiet laugh.

"Are you sure your daughter's the fan of me?" Niall joked, causing the officer to chuckle. He pulled out his phone and took a picture with Niall before instructing us to go home and go to bed. The police car pulled away and we both sighed in relief. My legs wobbled in a bit of pain as I climbed in the front seat. He started up the car and pulled away from the side of the road.

I looked at the clock and it read 2 am. The rain had stopped way before the cop showed up.

"We almost got caught, Niall." I told him, staring out the window.

"If it weren't for my rad awesomeness, we would've gotten caught," He corrected me. I slapped his shoulder and laughed. "Hey! Watch it! You marked scars on my back! It's gonna take weeks for me to recover."

"You're such a baby." I shook my head.

"Yeah. But, I'm your baby," He turned his head and puckered his lips, making a kissy sound and bringing his face closer to mine.

"Eyes on the road you little baby," I pushed his head away and laughed as he pouted.

__________________________
Sorry if it sucked :) haha

PLEASE if you want to, can you go read my new fan fiction called, Shaded it's a dark Harry type of fan fiction :) thank youuu and I love youuu :D

I wanna know where all my readers live (not your address; the state I meant) hahaha