Forever Mine

By Jtmay10

17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smith... More

Chapter 1: Secrets????
Chapter 2: What's That Smell?
Chapter 3: Jerk!
Chapter 4: Playin'
Chapter 5: "Mood Swing"
Chapter 6: Moment?
Chapter 7: Star Gazing
Chapter 8: Party Time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Flash Back
Chapter 10: First Shift
Chapter 11: You're my Luna
Chapter 12: Welcome to Your New Home
Chapter 13: Maybe I Don't Want to be Luna
Chapter 15: I Really Miss Him
Chapter 16: I Ache For Him
Chapter 17: Who do we have here?
Chapter 18: Better Say Your Prayers, Darling
Chapter 19: All My Fault
Chapter 20: What's Happening?
Chapter 21: She's Awake
Chapter 22: I'm Ready Whenever You Are
Chapter 23: The Tradition.....
Chapter 24: Marked
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: You're Mine
Chapter 28: Forever Mine
Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Unexpected
Chapter 32: Is She Dead? Or nah?
Chapter 33: She is Alive
Chapter 34: This is It
Chapter 35: December
Chapter 36: Surprise
Epilogue
Fate Be Told
The Wattys 2016!!!!

Chapter 14: Ceremony Day

8.5K 280 7
By Jtmay10

*Rachel's POV*

"So the ceremony is in 4 hours and you haven't even taken a shower. Hell, you haven't even gotten out of bed!!!" Evelyn's voice rang throughout the room.

I groaned into my pillow and placed one of the other pillows over my head. I've been laying in bed all day, stressing over this commitment thing. I just don't think I'm ready for it. I'm only 18!

I felt the covers over my body being ripped off, allowing the cold hair to hit my bare skin.

I sat up in the bed for a few seconds before getting up.

Don't you just hate it when you get up too fast and you become dizzy?

Yeah, that's why I had to wait.....

"I'll get your bath ready!" She beamed, already dashing into the bathroom.

"Why not a shower?" I asked with a yawn right after.

"Because. You need to soak. Oh and don't forget to shave." She reminded me.

I rolled my eyes. I brushed my tangly hair before going into the bathroom. If my hair is messy before it gets wet, it's like really hard to brush out afterwards.

I shooed Ev out of the bathroom before getting naked and getting in the tub.

I sigh of satisfactory escaped my lips as I sunk down into the warm bath water.

30 minutes later I got out because I started getting wrinkly, like an old lady.

The cold air hit my body when I climbed out, causing me to shiver. I wrapped a white fuzzy towel around my body.

I walked back into the bedroom where Evelyn was. She had the dress laid out along with a pair of white sandals.

I smile formed on my face as I picked of the clothes and took them into the bathroom.

Once my body was dry, I slipped the dress on. The dress hugged me snuggly around my waist, and flowed out a little bit from the waist down.

The top of the dress was in just the right spot. It wasn't low enough to show my cleavage.

I slipped the sandals onto my feet. I dried my hair and blow dried it so that it could at least be dry instead of wet.

"Hey Ev, could you come do my hair?" I could out to Evelyn who was still in the other room.

Not a second later, Evelyn came barging through the door, carrying a large bucket full of blow driers, hair curlers, hair straighteners, brushes, combs, you name it, she has it. She was also carrying a pink makeup case.

She plugged in a hair straightener and started straightening my hair. Once my hair was straightened, she started curling the tips to look kind of like a Taylor Swift kind of style.

She opened up her makeup case. Mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, foundation, blush, lipgloss, etc., laid everywhere on the counter. Well, everyone collects something. My guess is, she collects makeup.

"Done." Evelyn beamed, smirking at her work. It's about time!!!!! I've been sitting here for what seamed like forever.

"Thank God!" I through my arms up in the air, standing up from my chair excitedly.

I peered in front the mirror and stared at myself in awe.

Is that really me?

Blue eye stared back at me. Wow, Ev did a really good job. She put just enough mascara and eyeliner on my face. She put some lip gloss on my lips since I refused to wear lipstick.

"Damn, I look hot." I smirked, my cocky side showing.

"Yes you do! I can't wait to see Zach's face when he sees you." Evelyn said smugly. I rolled my eyes at her and headed out of the bathroom.

"I really need to find a necklace or something to wear with this dress." I opened up my suitcase and pulled out my special jewelry box.

Evelyn came up next to me and looked inside the box too.

"Ooooo, how about this one?" She asked pulling out a necklace. I looked at her hands to see what she found.

A smile found its way onto my face when I saw the necklace. It was the necklace Zach gave me during the party. Right before I got into this mess.

"Where did you even get this one? I've never seen it before." She asked scanning the necklace in her hands.

"Zach gave it to me for my birthday....." I whispered.

Her smile transformed into a smirk. "Awwww, that's so sweet. I bet this necklace costs a fortune."

My lips curled downward into a frown. Geez, I never thought about it. It does look like an expensive necklace. Maybe I should give it back.

"Are you freaking crazy?! Don't give it back!" Dawn cried.

I rolled my eyes at her behavior. "I can't keep this. It's too expensive. He shouldn't have spent that kinda money on me, the-girl-who-doesn't-want-to-be-Luna." I reasoned with her.

Dawn didn't respond. I guess the fact that I was right finally made its way into her stubborn little brain of hers.

"You should totally wear this!!!!" She gushed, holding the necklace up to my chest.

After arguing with my mind, I finally gave in and decided to wear it. Evelyn placed the necklace around my neck and clasped it in the back.

"There, you are ready!!!" She squealed. "Now I just need to get ready. I'll see you in a bit." She waved before leaving the room.

I sighed and laid down on my bed, trying not to get my hair messy. I stared up at the ceiling, many different thoughts running through my head.

I can't believe I am going to become the Luna of the pack.

I may not be a werewolf genius, but I do know one thing. The Luna has a really big responsibility. She's just as important as the alpha. I just don't feel fit for the position. I'm afraid I'm going to mess up. Big time.

Sighing, I got off of the bed. I want some time alone.

I walked out of my room, down the hall, down the staircase, and out the door. Thank God no one saw me leave.

The first place that came to my mind was the forest that surrounds the village.

Oh I so badly want to shift into my wolf....... But I can't because of the dress. I don't want to ruin it.

The farther I got into the foods, the darker it got. I looked up and all I could see was trees. There were a few holes where the sun could shine through. But that doesn't help much since its sunset.

It was about 30 minutes before I decided it was time to start heading back.

I was about to take a step but I suddenly heard something crack. My head snapped in the direction of the noise and my heart started beating faster.

"What was that?!" Dawn asked nervously.

"I'm not sure....maybe an animal....?" It was more of a question than an answer.

I heard another crack. My heart started beating rapidly when I felt like someone was watching.

"Someone's here." Dawn warned me.

I was about to break off running, but I felt something hit me.

A whimper escaped my lips when felt myself hit the grown. A ton of weight was on my back. I felt hot breath hit my ear.

Shivers were sent up and down my spine. Many different scenarios were playing in my mind all at once.

Who or what is it???!!!!

I didn't dare to look. I was too scared.

I heard a low growl. When I heard it, I swear, I almost peed myself. What the hell was it? A wolf?!

A claw dug into my shoulder. I winced as I felt my skin open. I could feel the blood rolling down my skin.

I felt myself get pushed over. Now my eyes were staring up at red ones. My breath hitched.

In front of me was a dark brown wolf. Something about it was different. It's fur didn't look soft. It stuck up in different directions. It had scars on its face along with its back. It's ear also had a bite taken out of it. And don't let me even get started on how big that thing is!!!!

It growled once again. Their growl was deep and so intimidating that it sent chills throughout my body.

Then it shifted right in front of me. I closed my eyes tightly as I heard their bones cracking.

Once the cracking stopped, I opened one eye. And let me tell you this......one word; REGRET!!!!

There, a guy stood in front of me.........

NAKED!!!!!

I blinked about three times before a gasp escaped from me. I quickly covered my face, ignoring the pain in my shoulder.

His image couldn't leave my head. He was tall and muscular. Hot? Kinda but not in a good way. He looked scary. He had scars all over his face. His face was stubbly  and his eyes were grey. His lips were bruised and chapped. His hair was black and messy. He looked to be about 30.

I heard more growls, but I knew it wasn't him. SHIT!!! There's more of them!!!!!

"What the hell are they?!" I shouted at Dawn, fear definitely in my voice.

It was silent for a couple of seconds before Dawn responded.

"Rogues."

***

Hey awesome nerds!!! Hope y'all enjoyed this part!!! I'm sorry if it's been a while since I last updated, I was on vacation. Hey, if you guys wanna make pictures for me to put on the tops of chapters, just let me know ;)

Anyways, please do the following:

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Stay awesome.

Thank you guys for reading this story, it means a lot. Please check out my other stories!!! Well, that's all for today!!! Love ya!!!! BYE!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Cheezlover ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

629K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
63.2K 1.6K 49
Cassie is seventeen but she’s different. No, she doesn't have any special powers, she’s not half human half something else. She’s normal but her beli...
228 4 17
Kate is seventeen and she is in the blood moon pack the alpha is Dylan and he is eighteen and he's also looking for his mate. Dylan is possessive abo...