Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Twenty-Eight

2.8K 59 29
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Demons by Imagine Dragons___________________________________________________

Harry's Pov Meanwhile

Why why why why why me? What did I do to deserve this fucking life! Ok fine, my first love was ruined, she ruined me, ok fuck it but why wont she let me alone, why wont she let me move on with my life. If it wasnt enough, she was targeting my new innocent assistant. Why did Melanie had to get involved in this? She didnt have to, she didnt deserve to be in a shit life. She was too good for this. She was too good for me.

You know damn well why Harry! Three weeks without laying a finger on her, three weeks and you haven't shove your dick into her pussy. Something very new for you.

The innocent girl was changing you

What? Noooo Melanie was not changing me .It was all me. Just me.

Deniall proves it.

SHUT UP!

I was not gonna fall in love ever ever again. There was no fucking love in this corrupted world, people don't love each other, they cheat on each other and ruin each other's lives.

"Hey is that your assistant over there?"Louis my bestfriend asked me as we were drinking our shots from the counter. Did he just say my assistant over there? Bloody hell Melanie what now? Why was she here anyway?

"What? Where?"I asked Louis and he extended his finger to show towards the dancefloor and I parted my lips in shock seeing the beautiful girl dancing enjoying herself with the blonde girl must be her friend. I watched amusingly Melanie's every move, hiw her perfect hips were swaying to the music, her hair flying, I loved that she was different to the other girls, she eas still in her work clothes, unlike the others who wore disgusting slutty clothes.

Harry stop it! You know its best for her that she's out of your life.

As much as I hated the idea, it was true.

"She really is beautiful! I can't believe you managed to control your balls seeing her everyday at work...and one week in Vegas!"Louis said taking a sip of his drink and I gave him a dead glare.

"She didn't let me touch her on her second day at work,  She's different Louis! For some reason I like it!"I said honestly because I never hide anything from my bestfriend . Louis, Liam, Niall , Zayn and I were the gang, almost brothers together but between them, to me Louis was the closest one to me, I shared my deepest secrets to him or Niall, but mostly Louis. Niall guessed things.

Louis's eyes widen when I told that Melanie didn't let me touch her and that I liked how innocent she was.

"She rejected you? She fucking rejected you? Harry Edward Styles got rejected! Bloody she's special! You need this girl!"Louis yelled loudly in his funny way but I rolled my eyes at him.

"No I don't need her, I don't need anybody. I don't want another Amber in my life!"I said coldly and he stopped gagging around, his face becoming serious as he put his glass down.

"You and I both know she is not like Amber! I thought you were over her by now, that Melanie girl is your new assistant after two girls after Amber man!"Louis said softly and I sighed remembering that one woman I was in love and she broke my heart into million pieces.

"I am over her Louis, trust me I don't want her in my life but... its just..."I said not finding words at all.

"You see a little Amber in Melanie don't you? Not the slutty Amber side, the good side she pretended to be!"Louis said softly and I nodded. If only I knew earlier Amber's true colors I wouldn't go any further in whatever she thought was between us.

"But Melanie is sweeter, so focused in her work, extremely nice and obedient"I confirmed and he nodded smiling.

"You like her! Oh god yes you like her! Finally my Hazza moved on!"Louis beamed with happiness and I shook my head for no. I dont like her, I mean not that way but I do like Melanie like she's a nice girl.

"No Louis not like that. You know I don't date!"I said sternly and he hit me playfully.

"Why?wait! You're scared that she might turn into Amber later and dump you?"Louis asked me and I stayed quiet. That was what worried me the most. What if women were all like that nowadays? Amber was a beautiful mask hiding all her cruelty behind it, what if Melanie was the same?

No no not Melanie! She wouldnt.

"No. I know Melanie isn't like that. That's why I asked her to stay away from me out of work. She doesnt need me in her life, Im trouble and she's peace."I said taking another shot and I felt a little dizzy but I could handle it.

"Harry you are not trouble. Only Amber is the only trouble and she's gone forget about her. If you want I can set you and Melanie up."Louis said and I gave him a dead glare again. What part of I don't date he didn't understand?

"Louis thats the point. Amber is coming back and she got Zayn by her side now!"I said between my teeth and now he looked at me with wide eyes as if he has seen a ghost. Well Amber was worst than a ghost so.

"What do you mean she's coming back? You said she was getting married long back!"Louis said confused and I nodded.

"I don't know any of her plans but all I know is that her target is Melanie. Thats why she shouldnt be with me out of work!"I said and he looked horrified now.

"Well... you did the right thing. Stop seeing her from distance idiot! Lets go home. You don't want Melanie to face the wrath of the devil in the form of Amber. Come on!"Louis said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the exit as we got in his card. On the way I watched Melanie happily dancing with her friend totally carefree and that brought a smile on my face till Louis's car.

If I wanted to always see a smiling Melanie, the solution was horrible but the only one. She shouldnt be with me.

"Thanks Louis, see you tomorrow!"I said as he reached my house, I got down his car to go to my house. Before the security guard opened the gates I looked one time at the appartment opposite smiling as it was Melanie's. What did this girl do to me?

As the gates opened, I went straight inside and ran to my room. I took a quick shower, as the water fell on my body I started thinking about what happened two years but this time felt so real.

"Hey sexy!"I heard this sexy voice coming to me as she opened the glass door of the shower I was in, god it felt so real which scared me. Why was she here? I thought she left me long ago. She was the same blonde hair blue eyes as I remembered, as naked as I was.

"Amber? Wh-Wh-what are you d-d-doing?"I stuttered as she came right i front of me pinning me against the wall, her little silhouette between my legs as she wrapped her arms to my neck, her face leaning close to mine.

"Missed me? Of course you did!"Amber said seductively and before I could say anything she hungrily pressed her lips on mine and I didnt waste time to kiss back with more aggressiveness, more desesperation, more pain. Our tongues touched each  other making us moan loudly I wrapped my hands on her waist traveling on her back not breaking the kiss as it was getting intense in the shower.

"I missed this little thing over here!"She said and I didnt know what she meant but I realised it when she bent down and her mouth sucking hard my dick like she used to before.

"Fuck keep doing that!"I moaned as she was sucking more, I pulled her face more into it. But the word that escapee my mouth was the ultimate shock or may be not a shock.

"Melanie!"I moaned loudly and that was when the hot vision or whatever disappeared and I was back alone in my shower.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

I just saw Amber giving me a blowjob in the shower which made no fucking sense because I hate that woman , no that bitch so much and why did I moan Melanie's name. Well honesly I wished it was Melanie in the shower kissing me like that.

What? No! Harry leave Melanie out of this . You dont want her to get hurt.

(A/N: dun dun dun Harry is really messed up, poor Harry. Amber is played by blonde Emma Roberts. More about her in coming up chapters, wont get pretty , careful people. How long do you think Harry will keep distance with Melanie? What if its not too long? hehe you ll see)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
74K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...