Can't Have Your Cake And Eat...

By kingmea

*some chapters may be private , follow me then delete it and add it back . Should I call myself simply confus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Manny's Interlude
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Manny's Interlude
Chapter 26
Sequel

Chapter 27

5.3K 224 46
By kingmea

Trinity
After dinner
A Game of Truth

"Truth or truth?"

"Aight truth.."

"Is it true that I was your first love?" I asked from my position across from manny.

We still hadn't left the theater room and it proved to be the most comfortable. Now that we were full, we decided to play a game of truth. We couldn't touch because we knew that would only end the game.

I secretly wanted to play because this was gonna be my way in telling manny my truth. The questions would remain serious and I aimed to end all secrets.

"I mean I thought I was in love a few years ago. I was wrong af too. I figured love was being there, but I was more in love with how my money could get the bitch to stay. The power and control a dolla could get me. I guess I could say I was still young and new to having endless money that was mine and not my papa's."

"So how did it end?"

"I fell off the map on one of my trips and couldn't phone home. She took my first real stash and moved to Florida. Funny thing is, she think I still don't know. Bitch was basic. Like a lot of these bitches. That's why you, you my first love because it was real from jump and you was so true to yoself. Every time you shot my ass down, you low key made me so hype I wasn't wasting my time." He smiled and looked off.

"That was sweet. I love yo arrogant ass ," I gushed.

"Aight, ma. Truth or truth?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that yo mom left without telling you nothing?"

I put my head down and took a deep breath.

"Before she left, everything was so perfect. We were always a close family and we'd go on trips just me, Chasity and mom. Just all around doing anything for fun. We weren't necessarily rich, but we were well of due to my father dying and my grandparents sending my mom money. She always made sure to save me and Chasity money in separate accounts and make sure she got us everything we needed with the rest. She worked to care for herself being that me and Chasity were taken care of. Anyway, after a while my mom got laid off and she was on a downward spiral. She thought we didn't know, but we could tell. She got me to and from school and disappeared on weekends. Once I graduated and me and Chasity got our own jobs. She stayed for a while and then she just left . She sent us a postcard from Baltimore a month later. It said she was alright and take care of ourselves. That's all I know."

"It's alright. I'll always be here. If you ain't got nobody else, when you down and out. When the smoke clear, I'm right here."

"Kay. Truth or truth?"

"Truuuuuuuth," he sang off key.

I laughed off the seriousness and moved on.

"Is it true that I scared you last night?"

"It's true. You made me feel like a failure. Like I failed to pay you attention. I'm not proud of what you did, but I understand why you did it. You felt alone. You should never have to feel that way. You should always feel like you got me and could talk to me even when you feel at your weakest."

"I know and I should've said something but I was getting so good at my cover up of pretending."

"Pretending what?"

"Pretending to be okay."

"Don't do that again. Just tell me. It never hurt nobody to speak up aight?"

"Alright."

"Truth or truth?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you had no idea that Marcel was in LA? If so show me what he look like."

  I picked up my phone in my lap and went to an app I had full of old photos. I typed in my code and went all the way to the bottom. I found the picture of Marcel and showed him.

"You know this the nigga that wS at the beach when I told you he was here right?"

"Noo. And when you told me he was at the beach, you said you had him." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We thought we had him. The niggas ended up pulling a switch and we ended up with a decoy. He went ghost after the beach and drew been hot on his trail ever since. We been waiting on em to slip up. But the most he did was find the realtor and ask her what house we in."

"So when did they say this?" I asked growing anxious.

"This morning," he mumbled.

"This morning?!"

"Mama calm down," he said coming over to me and pulling me in his embrace.

I latched onto him and hugged him tight.

"So what do we do?"

"We wait. I know you scared, and I won't let nobody hurt you. But just in case at any moment, some shit pop off... I gotta gun with me, and it's one upstairs in my top drawer. If you gotta go downstairs, it's one in the silverware drawer in the kitchen. Everyone of em got a silencer. You got it?" He asked holding both sides of my face.

Within a short amount of time, things got so serious. It's like life never let me bask in the little bits of happiness I seem to scramble up. I was frustrated, but I knew that in the end love would conquer.

After sitting in silence for a while too long, I had to break it. Silence made me scared that it would be broken at any moment.

"Manny," I murmured.

"Yeah?" He said still holding me.

"Truth or truth?"

"Truth."

"Will you be my husband?"

He laughed and hugged my back further into his chest.

"That wasn't no truth. But yeah. I'll marry you... If you have my kids."

"Kids?" I asked looking up into his eyes.

"Kids."

"I think that's rational."

"Yeah all ten."

"Whaaaaat?" I laughed at his foolishness.

"Yeaaah. Six boys and two sets of twin girls. Cool?"

"No, not cool. How about twin boys? Maciel and Mahcai."

"Mariel and Mahcai?"

"Yes."

"I like it."

"Me too."

"Can we start?"

"Can you marry me first? Our kids can not be bastards. Let's be classy if we can." I said laughing.

"Aight, aight."

"Truth or truth?" I asked.

"Truth."

"What happened to your parents ?"

"You really wanna know?"

"Yeah.."

"Aight." He took a deep breath before beginning. "When I was younger, I remember my mom and my dad vaguely being there. I'm not sure if it was cause I was so young, but I remember short memories, nothing much. But uh, my parents met young. Back when papa was in the game, he had a old rich friend named Ricky who owned cocoa fields back in the Dominican. He was looking for a successor, because he was dying and his son Benny was too young to take over. From time to time my Pops would make moves for my grandfather and Ricky took notice. He said he never saw somebody so young handle business like my father. So long story short Ricky handed over the business to my pops and said that he took notice in my pops interest in his daughter Manuela and offered him his daughter. I came along and my grand pops died and we moved to America with my papa. I spent weekends with papa, but I lived he with my parents. They was always busy outta state with the farm and papa understood. I remember the last days that I spent with my parents, was rough. All they did was argue like crazy. They did good hiding it but I was a kid who took good notice when shit wasn't right. I remember listening one night, and my moms kept saying, my family stronger than yours, so just take the case. My pops kept hollering me too , so lay down and weep the consequences of yo mistakes. I didn't understand till later. Pieces of the puzzle start fitting. Like, I can remember one time, I was out in the front playing and police came bamming on the door. One of the officers asked where was my mom, and was she a nice lady. I didn't say nothing back because my Papi always told me, police don't talk to the people, just destroy em. So I looked em in his face and told em no and spit at his feet. I can remember him smiling at me before my mom came to the door and his partner cuffed her. I remember her telling my pops to be safe and that was the last time I saw her. She told the family not to bring me around the jail and she never called. I thought at least she was looking out, but that be safe was a warning. Cause come Christmas, my uncle Benny showed up for dinner. They had meaningless conversation here and there. Once I was done with dinner, my pops let me open my gifts early and pick my favorite ones. He put me down for bed and tucked me in. He told me that, he loved me and that I made him so proud and to never let anyone tell me different. He said that if I was to ever feel alone, that we always had eachother in spirit. He gave me his locket and told me to give it to the love of my life and tell them that He loved them for loving me so much. He rubbed my head until I fell asleep telling me he loved me. Once I was asleep my uncle Benny made him get in the bed and killed my pops. I woke up the next morning to a note that said call your papa and three duffle bags full of money.... But the cold part was that the case my mother caught was for murder. She murdered the man she was cheating on my pops for. After I was born, my pops paid me more attention, so she cheated and the nigga wanted to be with her. He threatened to tell my Papi that she had numerous abortions and was carrying his first child. And she wanted my pops to take the wrap for her selfish ass."

I knew manny was crying because I was too. My heart hurt for him. I couldn't bare the thought of going through a little of what he'd been through. I turned and hugged him as tight as possible. He squeezed me back as we held each other. I loved him so much and I could never understand the one sided love of his mother. I just knew he needed me.

"So who'd you give the necklace to?" I asked to lighten the mood.

He cleared his throat. And gave a tug at something around my neck.

"You."

"How you know I deserve it?" I asked touching the necklace.

"Cause You deserve me," he said bussing out laughing.

" you mad corny for that. Gimme kiss stupid," I said giggling.

"Aight, but don't be tryna stick yo tongue in my mouth while my pops watching," he said making me laugh harder.

" I don't even want one no more. You always kill the moment!" I said giggling.

"Girl you betta stawp! Gimme them lips," he said puckering his lips.

I kissed him and stick my tongue down his throat laughing into the kiss as his eyes got big. He pulled back with a straight face.

"You betta go boy!" He said mimicking Gina from martin.

I died laughing as we soon kissed again.

-------------------------------------
11:50 pm

It was nearing midnight and we had yet to fall asleep. We were laying on the floor as I laid on top of manny. We kept kissing in between finding meaningless things to talk about. I was still on cloud nine thinking of the talk we'd just had and how far we got.

It's like we never had to fight and get back together to reach new heights in our relationship. Every step and boundary we crossed came along organically and when we were ready. We fit. He was perfect for me. I found love in the irritating ass boy across the street. He taught me so many lessons. I matured over night and he helped me pass my insecurities and doubts. He let me know that I was enough. It wasn't through constant flattery and gift giving, but authentic love. This something even some grown women wish for but never understand.

"Baby.."

"Hmmm?" His deep voive hummed.

"Make love to me."

"Look at me."

I looked up.

"You sure? We could fuck, but you sure you wanna make love? That's a different level of sprung." He said seriously.

"Yess," I said straddling his lap and sitting up. I took off his shirt and threw it at his face. "Now make love to me. I'll lead."

I bent down slowly and licked his lips before he allowed me entrance. He smirked softly and kissed me. He kissed so softly and passionately like he was scared that I would break.

I kissed his lips one last time and kissed down his chin as I made my way to his neck. The way he gulped let me know I was on the right track. I didn't want to be rushed, I wanted this to be memorable.

I swirled my tongue delicately and kissed the sensitive spots on his neck. I stopped to leave hickies in between. By the way he tensed up, I started to take my time to build up his anticipation.

I scooted down his body and licked softly down his chest leaving hickies down his ab line. I licked around his belly button and rubbed my hand on his manhood through his sweats. I slid them down and completely off sliding his boxers off too.

He stood at attention as he opened his legs for me. I crawled back up to him and kissed the tip. This alone made him stop and close his eyes. I wrapped my hand around his manhood and lightly stroked before swirling my tongue around the tip.

"Shit," he hissed.

"Like that, Papi?" I asked as I stuck all of him in my mouth and played with his balls at the same time.

"yeah, now bob on it," he said putting his hand on the back of my head.

I went up and down at a steady pace while he guided my head. I went up and down in slow motions and hummed, sending vibrations through his manhood. The way he dropped his head back, let me know to speed up.

I quickened my pace and added many hand as he raised his hips off the floor. Shortly after he came in my mouth as I swallowed what he had to offer.

He sat still panting trying to catch his breath, before pulling me up on top of his lap. He kissed me deeply causing me to moan in his mouth.

Unexpectedly, he pulled me back by my hair and attacked my neck with sloppy kisses everywhere his tongue touched, he left his mark as I constantly moaned in satisfaction.

As he assaulted my neck, his hands slipped to my bra and he quickly unstrapped it and threw it across the room. He held both of my breasts in his hands and flicked his tongue across my right nipple. He flicked the left one next before switching back and forth.

At this point, I was dripping through my panties, and I know he felt it.

"Oooooh myyyyy," I yelped as he nibbled and licked rapidly at my right nipple switch to the left. My voice only echoed in the empty house, turning me on more.

"Waaaaait! Baby slow dooown!" I moaned as he slapped my ass in my panties.

"Uh- uh. I want every part. Lay back for me Kay?" He said gently pushing me back.

I fell softly backwards as he followed hovering over me. He kissed from my chest down to my navel, not missing a spot. He kissed down to my center and he bit through my panties causing me to shriek. He pulled my panties from my waist and kissed ever spot he pulled my panties past. He kissed back up my legs and dove face first into my center.

I nearly hollered as he started slurping on my clit. I thew my head back and arched my back all the way off the floor. My screams at this point were only growing louder and louder.

I clawed at his shoulders as he literally almost ate my girl.

"Ba-by slow dowwwwn!" I whined loudly.

"Aight," he muttered going faster causing me to cum everywhere. He lapped up my juices as I shuddered at the sensations. I laid in the same spot exhausted.

He looked down at me and smiled as he hovered over me. I smiled back goofily as he ran the head down my entrance.

I hissed as my back arched.

He did it again slightly pushing at my entrance.

"How you want it? Fast or slow?" He asked before plunging in to me and pulling back out.

I failed to answer as I threw my head back. This only made him do it again.

"Fast or slow?" He asked in a stern voice.

"Slow."

"No running," he bent down to softly peck my lips. I kissed his lips repeatedly.

He slid in and gave me slow deep strokes. I felt everything. As moved in and out. I threw my head back as he hit the same spot harder.

"Ahhh shit. Baby, like that!" I yelped feeling an all to familiar feeling in my stomach.

"Shit, I love you," he grunted out kissing my lips.

"I love you too, Papi." I whined out.

"You do?"

"Yesssss," I moaned.

"Good, now scream it." He said speeding up.

"Ooooh," I moaned out.

"Oh what?" He mocked.

"I love you," I hissed contracting my muscles around him.

"I love you too. Now stop," he said slapping my thigh.

I did it one last time and he sped up as we both climaxed.

Manny got up and pulled me up and patted his lap. He reclined the chair and put his hands behind his chair as I hopped on top. I forgot how good it felt as I immediately found my rhythm going up and down at a steady pace.

I moaned out as I arched my back and went faster. I used this position to my advantage constantly clutching my walls. I felt like I was about to tap out already. Manny had another idea as he picked me up and turned us over putting me on the bottom. He pulled out and turned me over, smacking me hard on the ass

"Toot it up and throw that shit back,"he said entering me with ease.

"Aaaah," I let out as I moved back and forth.

"Go faster," he grunted smacking my ass harder.

I sped up and went at a steady pace. I felt myself about to cum and manny felt it too as he started hitting my spot.

I yelped loudly once I came and he collapsed on top of me.

It was around two in the morning when me and manny got out of the shower and drifted off to sleep on the theater rooms floor.

-----------------------------------

3:28 am

I woke up to a clicking sound. My adrenaline instantly started pumping. Of al the nights we've been here, it's been dead silent. Things quickly took a turn on tonight. The noise sounded distant, but nevertheless it had to be the front door. Whoever it was, was determined to get in.

Trying to think of what to do next, this had to be what manny was telling me about. What was to come and how it would be over soon. I was more than ready for it to be over but I was scared to be the one to do it. I pondered on waking manny up, but I instantly remembered that this was my problem and my problem alone. We had talked about how he would protect me, but in order for us to progress I had to show him that I'd protect him. He had nothing to do with this, and nobody was after his head. I refused to let him stand for me with the possibility of him dying being a fifty percent chance. Whoever was downstairs was here for me and I had to make it out. 

As fear started to kick in, I kissed manny on the lips and left him on the floor in the theater. I knew from how he was laid against the couch, it would take a minute to find him there. I clutched the necklace and said a quick prayer that I could handle what was coming through the door.

I got up quickly and took off my socks as not to fall on the marble. I crept quickly across the marble floor. I had to get to the third floor where I knew manny kept his gun while we were here. I took the stairs two at a time and as I got to the top, I heard the main entrances door creak open. They'd got in. The growing sound of the rain outside let me know that. This only made the seriousness of the situation seem more scary.

I quickly and quietly found the gun in the top drawer. Lucky for me, there was a silencer securely screwed on already. I slipped on my uggs just in case and raced quietly to the second floor to wait. I quickly scanned the open space and hid behind the floor to ceiling fireplace. This was the perfect place to hide because I was less likely to be found. From my vantage, I could easily see who was coming and how many there were.

My heart constantly thumped as I heard the intruder open up the doors in the kitchen. The anticipation and waiting game was running my nerves ramped. I listened closely as the door was closed back and I heard a mans voice gruffly say, split up.  That's when one set of footsteps turned into two. The steps quickened as they searched the first floor for any signs of us. I was now scared thinking I was outnumbered. I refused to be an easy kill. I couldn't. I felt a tear drop as I wiped it and shook my head as if to clear it.

I took a deep breath and slid the gun off safety. I closed my eyes for a moment and opened them hoping to calm my nerves.

That's when I heard footsteps coming towards the stairs. They quickly figured out no one was down there. I waited a second and that's when I saw the mans gun first. His broad shoulders made it up the stairs alone. I watched him make his way down the hall first completely over looking the theater as he went to search the rooms. He mived comfortably and without the slightest bit of nervousness.

The second man made an appearance and headed straight for the third floors stairs. I silently listened as the first man came back and made his way across the space and was moving towards manny. My heart rate picked up as I quickly stepped out and aimed straight for his head. Survival kicked in and without second guessing I pulled the trigger. The bullet left the chamber with a low whizzing sound and hit its mark with lightening speed. His body hit the ground with a thud. His gun clattered against the ground as his limbs grew completely weak. I closed my eyes trying to relax my nerves. I took a deep breath and mentally told myself I had it. One down. I quickly turned around hearing a gun cock behind me. Snapping me from out of my short daze. I quickly raised my gun and took aim. I couldn't let him intimidate me. I had a gun just like he did. I mentally told myself I got this. I repeated my mantra in my head over and over again so I wouldn't make any rash decisions.

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

I'd never used a gun before this night, but I wasn't going to die for fear of using one. The fear and seriousness that I'd just killed a man was unsettling and also messing with my head. I mentally prayed the God would clear my conscious. But the fact that I was about to add another to my list bothered me more. The gunman stood before me in a ski mask but I could still see his smile. He was already trying to taunt me.

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

"A bitch wit a gun turn me on. You know that?"

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

I didn't say anything. I just supported the gun with my left hand. I was trying hard to make out his face. I could easily make out his sort of light complexion and thin nose. He had thick eyebrows and straight teeth.

"But a bitch with a good head shot? Marry me, baby. Please?"

I still didn't say anything as I was too focused on where I would shoot.

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

That's when I decided I'd play along. I had to know why they were here. Why wouldn't they just wait till I got home?

"Marry you? Ha. You seem like the pleading type. You that one lonely friend huh? That flunky motherfucker?" I laughed.

"Nah bitch. Wrong one. I'm captain . I probably woulda let you live and suck my dick for the rest of ya life, but you obviously wouldn't know opportunity when you see one."

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

Just that easily he was thrown off and I could horribly tell.

"Nigga, I wouldn't let you hold my hand if you offered me a mil and head from J. Cole for the rest of My life. You a nigga that ain't good for shit. I bet ya dick game weak huh?"

"Shut up, bitch!" He said breathing hard.

"I bet ya baby moms told you not to call back after she used you for the head. And I bet yo bitch ass drove all the way to Hollywood to come kill me, thinking you was gone earn stripes for," I took a moment to aim my gun and snatch the mask off the corpse. "This weak ass nigga?" I said pointing to Marcel as I threw his mask over his opened, dead eyes.

"You one of them niggas that'll suck a nigga dick if he asked you to?" I questioned sarcastically.

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

I knew at this point he was seething with anger and he'd probably say anything to save face. I humiliated him all by myself and he was going to try and make me feel as little as him. He was my equal and I didn't even have to beat his ass to prove it.

"I see now, you one of them dumb bitches. Don't know what's good for you or when to shut up. Marcel had plans for yo dumb ass, and you, you went and fucked it up. You got a hard time keeping yo mouth closed."

"Me? How?"

"You and that Dominican, Puerto Rican looking motherfucka. Marcel never wanted you and manny knew. Manny and Marcel met months before he appeared back on the scene. Manny just didn't know that Marcel would be the one to swoop in and make yo little ol' life hell." He laughed obnoxiously.

"See, Marcel hooked up with some nigga named drew out in Vegas. See niggas in Vegas all run in the same circles when they get money. They met when drew got his hair cut by Marcel. He was raw with the clippers. So one day, Marcel overheard drew talking numbers over a phone conversation that was supposed to be private. He wasn't talking about making it, but spending it. He heard money being tossed around and his first thought was to get in somehow and rob em blind. But after sometime cutting drew hair every week and a half, he came up with the idea to run high class white and black bitches across the border and run a cartel of brothels. You know the crooked ass Feds and drug lords love to trick money on pussy. But see once he pitched it to drew, drew pitched it to manny . But manny ol' have a heart ass, wasn't feeling pimping bitches. So he shot Cel down and told drew not to fuck with it. He ain't even wanna meet face to face. Cel being the nigga that he is, decided to come back to Cali and fuck with who been fucking with him and get some real money and get the money to run the brothel himself. He reached out to you just on some love type shit and conveniently Manny had took his bitch. So he strategized to take his bitch, before you, but she proved to hold no spot in his life. You the only bitch he was checking for. So he figured he might as well get you back and hold you for ransome without you even knowing and make manny pay and then kill him once we got the money. Then after that, once the brothel got up and running, you was gone make a bomb ass bottom bitch."

"So what now ? Marcel is dead. What will you do?" I said sarcasm evident in my voice.

"I'm still taking you. And that nigga still gone die right after he pay up. Then I'll decide if you get to live too. You know these niggas fall hard for you. I might have to dip in and see what's so special. "

He started walking me in an invisible circle to lure me towards the stairs and I bit my lip as I followed to keep distance. I also had to keep him from walking into the theater room towards manny. I had to keep him safe. I had a clear mark for his head but I was hesitating. I was doubting myself and my mantra. I softly repeated it to myself.

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

"So the way I see it. I'm not leaving here and neither are you. One of us has to die. So what was your plan if Marcel died before you got me?"

He looked as if he was thinking.

"Like I said, somebody gotta go. I'll be damned it's me. So how you wanna do it?"

"Oh you bold now, ma. That's what I like to hear. If you am wasn't such a dumb broad, I woulda wifed you." He shook his head . "Bitches will never learn. What you failed was realizing, this the point where you beg to live." He laughed echoing off the walls.

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

I saw his finger inch towards the trigger. As I leveled my gun. I prepared to shoot. Everything quickly became a blur as everything got eerily quiet. It was as if time froze and both of our lives flashed before our eyes. We both knew that it was over and could go either way.

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.

Thats when we both heard a thud. He turned around partially firing a shot and I froze. I heard another thud, as he quickly turned around and fired a shot at me. It's as if he realized I could kill him at any moment. But what made him fire one single shot and not a whole round? Thinking the thud was the sound of Manny's body falling, filled me with rage. I saw red as I immediately started to cry.

I emptied my entire clip in his fore head. His mouth forming an 'I'. He was dead before he could drop to his knees. That's when I noticed two bullet holes in his back.

I moved around him and slowly walked towards the theater. I found manny looking up at me. He laid on the floor with a gun assembled with a silencer in his hands.

I scanned over his body more times than I could count, looking for any sign of a wound, cut or scrape. I wiped my face and took a deep breath trying to catch my breath. I assured myself that he was alright and perfectly fine.

He looked ready to shoot at at any moment. He looks me over as his eyes filled with worry. His face relaxed and he dropped the gun realizing it was over and we had won. I was still irriadicating my breathing as I too dropped my gun and started crying.

Before he could get up and approach me, I felt my body give out. In the same moment the door was kicked in and I heard drew screaming for me and manny. I fell face first onto the carpet and everything after, was a complete black blur. Somehow I knew it was over. I was tired of fighting. Marcel had did it. He finally got me. I was always right where he wanted me. He died first and even in death... He still got me.

THE END...

It took me a minute to get how I wanted this to end, but I know that I want to hear feedback. Sooooooooo.

Sequel? Or no sequel?

How was the ending?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.8K 68
*completed Navigating your way through an American high school is hard enough without adding an accent into the mix. British girl Evie seemingly had...
7.5K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
300 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
973K 20.7K 27
His Best friend knows everything about him. Every secret, every mistake, his past with girls, which would explain why Jaxon's best friend wants him t...