When Worlds Collide (Sailor M...

Da Animegirly134

What if the Pretty Soliders entered the world of Yu-gi-oh? And what if they had two new pretty soliders in th... Altro

When Worlds Collide (Sailor Moon & Yu-gi-oh! Crossover Story)
When Worlds Collide (Chapter 1 : The Past & Domino High)
Chapter 2 : The Heart Of The Cards
Chapter 3 : Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 4 : Crushes
Chapter 5 : Ewwww! Bugs?!
Chapter 5 (Continued) : Icky, Crawly, Bugs. Go away!
Chapter 6 : Belief & Memories
Chapter 7 : I am Not A Freaky Fish Guy!
Chapter 7 (Continued) Ocean Duelist
Chapter 8 : Pretty Solider Sailor Love...Number Two?!
When Worlds Collide Chapter 9 : Everything's Relative
Chapter 10 : Darkness Falls
Chapter 11 : Gaining Trust
Chapter 12 : Evil Spirit of The Ring

Chapter 13 : Dark Shadows

132 4 2
Da Animegirly134

Here's a chapter about what happened to Serena and the rest of the gang while Yugi and his friends were facing Evil Bakura. I'm sorry for the years long update! Things have been very interesting the past several years and now I am back to update this story and many others as I can. Please accept this chapter on my behalf! Enjoy and please vote, comment too! :) 

 ~Everyone's P.O.V.~

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

All of the girls, Darien, and even Luna screamed as they were falling into darkness. The darkness of the shadow realm.

They all kept falling and falling until finally they landed on some cold and hard ground. Lita, Mina, Raye, and Yumi all landed on top of each other. They all groaned in pain. Luna landed on her feet since she was a cat. Darien landed beside the 3 of them, grunting from the impact.

"Ughhhhh." The 4 of them groaned and sat up.

Yumi rubbed her head and got confused looking around the empty black abyss. "Where's Serena?"

Everyone looked around and got worried. But then they all heard a girly scream coming up from the sky. Blonde meatball pigtails were seen, and they grew closer and closer to the ground. Darien stood up quickly and caught her in his arms, but the two of them still fell down to the ground.

"Ow!" Serena said and frowned at first. But she smiled when she realized Darien caught her and took some of her fall to the ground. He grunted and slowly began to pick himself up from the ground with Serena in his arms. He carried her bridal style and let her hop down to her feet.

"Thank you Darien." She smiled and kissed his cheek, but also looked around the darkness. "Where the heck are we?"

"Good question." Raye said and was up on her feet trying to figure out their environment. "I sense an evil presence here."

"Evil Presence?" Serena gulped and began to grow nervous, clinging to Darien. "That's not good."

Just then a evil laughter filled the room. Making Serena scream and squeeze Darien tighter.

Everyone began to look around the darkness searching for the source of the evil laughter. It grew louder and began to be growing closer.....and closer.....and closer.....

Poof!

A purple smoke appeared in front of everyone and then a tall woman with long red hair, a long purple gown with two black crescent moons on the her chest, a black headband, and a black orb scepter that was in her right hand and reached the floor.

"Hello Sailor Brats." The woman sneered and glared at all of the girls, Luna, and Darien.

"Queen Beryl!" Luna exclaimed and glared back at the woman. "What are you doing here?!"

She chuckled and pointed a finger at Serena who was clutching close to Darien in fear.

"I'm here for what is rightfully mine. And to make a end to you Sailor Brats. Nobody is going to get into my way of claiming Earth for my own."

Queen Beryl laughed evily, and scared everyone except Darien, Serena, and Yumi.

Yumi took a step forward and stood in front of everyone in the dark room; feeling unafraid of this Evil woman.

"You will not be claiming anything for your own. Not as long as we are here to protect it!"

The red headed Queen laughed and pointed her scepter at Yumi. "You little one, are a rebellious girl. I like you. Nice and feisty..."

Zzzzt!

A greenish beam came from her scepter and headed straight at Yumi.

Yumi dodged the beam with a tumble to the right and it flew past her shoulder.

Everyone else ducked and moved to avoid being hit.

"Hey!" She glared at the woman with such intensity. "You'll pay for that!"

Queen Beryl snickered under her breath at the short girl.

"You Sailor brats don't scare me at all! Especially not you or Sailor Moon!" Her eyes narrowed at Serena who did nothing but stared back her before she frowned. Yumi shook her head in frustration at the Queen. She held up her pendant high in the air over her head.

Love Power!

She transformed into the Pretty Solider Sailor Love and landed gently on her feet. Suddenly she rose a hand into the air and her pink and red bow appeared, she aimed one of the arrows straight at Queen Beryl.

Lovely Bow and Arrow....Strike!

The arrow glowed a bright red and headed straight at Queen Beryl's face, but she just smirked at the arrow coming towards her, and then Darien and Serena realized what she was going to do.

"Yumi!" They both called out to her. Serena broke out of Darien's arms and ran at Yumi as fast as she could.

Queen Beryl raised her scepter at that moment, deflected her arrow, and it headed straight back at Yumi's face.

Her violet eyes widened but Serena grabbed her and the two of them fell onto the ground the arrow missed them both and it disappeared into the darkness.

A wicked cackle came out of the Negaverse Queen's mouth. Everyone in that room glared at her with hate and anger.

"I'll deal with you brats later. But I left you all a present. Enjoy!" She cackled again and disappeared into a purple mist.

She was now completely gone.

Yumi growled under her breath and stood up, Serena stood up as well.

"That old witch is going to pay." Yumi muttered and brushed off a bit of dirt off her skirt.

Serena was about to say something but then a loud roar broke out from the dark abyss of the Shadow Realm.

Mina, Raye, Lita, Darien, Serena, and Yumi all froze and looked around in the shadows.

"Ehhh," Mina said in a slightly shaky voice. "What was that?"

Just then a pale purple eye opened in the darkness and a giant dark purple and green dragon stomped forward in front of all of them.

Everyone gasped and Serena was the first to raise her hand in the air with her brooch to transform. Mina, Lita, and Raye followed in suit with their transformation pens. 

Moon Prism Power!

Venus Power!

Mars Power!

Jupiter Power!

With a flick of his hand Darien also transformed into Tuxedo Mask, his white mask covering his eyes, his trusty black hat, black cane, Tuxedo, and black dress shoes.

The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask faced the Dragon and it roared so loud the cave where they stood shook the walls. 

Tuxedo Mask took a rose and aimed it at the Dragon's left wing and it stuck to his wing. The dragon roared loudly, and looked over at Tuxedo Mask; ready to attack him with his claw. 

But Sailor Venus and Jupiter were right in his path. 

"Don't even think about it you giant meat head!" Sailor Jupiter yelled while the antenna on her tiara was sparking fiercely. 

Jupiter Thunder Clap! 

A ball of thunder and lighting hit the Dragon in the face hard. It groaned out in pain but looked over at Sailor Jupiter and screeched like it was laughing. 

She took a step back and glared at the dragon. "You'll be eating your teeth once we get through with you!" Her antenna on her tiara was sparking again but Sailor Venus stepped in front of her and pointed at the Dragon. 

Venus Crescent Beam...Smash! 

A bright yellow light hit the dragon in the nose and it yowled in pain; then it glared at Sailor Venus and Jupiter and raised it's claw and was going to smack them into a wall. 

"Hey you!" Sailor Mars yelled at the Dragon. The Dragon looked over at Mars who's hair was starting to float around her body. "You're about to be toast!" 

Mars Fire bird Strike!

The Dragon was hit with the Firebird but it had no effect on it.  It simply brushed off the fire and continued to roar at us.

"Why isn't anything working?!" Sailor Jupiter yelled as the Dragon continued to roar and stomp towards everyone with its eyes filled with rage and fury. The monster turned around and swung its tail towards everyone, most people jumped except Sailor Love. She wasn't quick enough.

"Watch out!" Sailor Venus ran towards her and pulled her onto the ground just in time for the Dragon's tail to miss them both. They both grunted as the landed. 

"Thanks." Sailor Love got up quickly while Sailor Venus nodded and stood beside her. 

Sailor Moon scowled at the dragon and made her crescent moon scepter appear in her hand and was about to attack until Sailor Love was quicker and decided to attack before her. 

Lovely Heart Blow! 

A pink florescent arrow appeared and pierced the dragon right in the chest. It howled and screamed in agony. But it still glared at everyone and gave a mighty roar. 

Stunned, Sailor Love looked over at Sailor Moon. She nodded and prepared her attack. 

"Prepare to be beaten!" She stated boldly as the power of the Moon and her fellow scouts flowed through her veins. 

Moon..Spiral..Heart....Attack!

The dragon screamed in agony and tried to fight back the pain but it began to disappear from Sailor Moon's final blow. Queen Berryl was watching from her crystal ball from the Negaverse. She growled under her breath. 

"I'll get you next time Sailor Brats...!" She screeched at the scouts and cackled into the abyss from the Negaverse. 

Sailor Moon and the Pretty Soliders all let out a breath of relief as the Dragon they defeated slowly disappeared. Powering down, Serena looked over at them all and saw the look on Yumi's face. She looked as if she was in another world, spacing out and looking concerned.

"Yumi...?" She asked softly by placing a hand on her shoulder. Yumi's head snapped up to look at her friend. She let out a nervous giggle. 

"Sorry Serena. I was thinking about something. Don't worry." Serena smiled at her and patted her shoulder before letting her hand go back to her side. Mina, Lita, and Raye all exchanged glances with each other. Darien had a serious look on his face as he began to wonder of the important thing. 

"How are we going to get out of here?" He asked as he looked around the cave they were in. 

"Good question." Raye nodded and also began to look around. "We need to find a way out." 

"Orr we could kick our way out." Lita suggested and kicked at a wall of the cave hard immediately regretting it. "Owwwwww. Nevermind..." 

Mina slightly snickered under her breath causing Lita to glare at her for a moment. As the rest of the group continued to chatter, Yumi was trying to speak to Ami with her mind. But she recieved no answer which made her confused. 'Ami? Where are you?' She thought. Still nothing happened.

'Ami....what should we do?' Yumi whispered quietly to herself out loud. Suddenly there was a bright light that caught the corner of her eye, she turned towards it and it grew brighter. "Guys look!" 

The entire group turned towards Yumi and the light. Before anyone could say anything else, the light consumed the entire cave and they suddenly felt their minds go back into their bodies. 

Yumi's eyes snapped open and she slowly sat up in the grass, her eyes refocusing on everything around her. 

Serena, Darien, Mina, Lita, and Raye were waking up out of their "dream" of being in the Negaverse/Shadow Realm. Luna was asleep the entire time until now and looked at everyone in confusion but happily meowed at Serena who picked her up into her arms. 

"Yumi? Are you alright?" Yugi's voice came to her side. He was staring at her with worry as she rubbed the blurriness from her eyes. 

"I'm okay." She mumbled before smiling at him. "Thank you." 

He smiled back and helped her off the ground, pausing as he held her hands. He blushed and pulled away. 

"What a crazy dream." Mina yawned and stretched to her stiff muscles. "I had a dream all of us girls except Tea and including Darien had fought this monstrous lady who tried to take our souls! It was scary!"

"It sure was." Lita said agreeing with Mina. "Are you all okay?" Her green eyes looked upon Yugi, Bakura, and the rest of the Gang.

They all nodded.

"At least you guys' dream wasn't as bizarre as ours was." Tea said in a sleepy voice.

Tea, Tristan, and Joey who sat on the ground looked tired and confused.

"I dreamt Bakura went totally mental." Tristan said in a tired voice.

"Same here." Joey grumbled. "Last time I snooze with dueling cards under my pillow.."

"Sleep well guys?" Bakura asked kindly with a smile looking down at the three of them.

"Bakura!" Joey and Tristan hugged each other in fear and shrieked for a few moments. Then they stopped and realized it was just regular Bakura and not the Evil one.

"Hands off!" Tristan said to Joey.

"You grabbed me!" He answered back.

The two of them glared at each other and then pull away disgusted.

Everyone except Joey and Tristan who burst out laughing and laughed for a long time.

Tea stopped and her eyes looked up, thinking of something. "I dreamt we were dressed as Duel Monsters and there was two of you." She looked at Yugi and Bakura in confusion.

Yugi and Bakura got nervous and scratched their heads or the side of their faces. They were interrupted with a loud scream that came from the forest and they all turned and looked to the forest.

"What was dat?" Joey asked.

"I don't know but whatever it is we'll face it together!" Yugi answered and he began to ran into the forest in the same direction the screaming came from. The others followed behind, following him every step of the way. 

And I will be stopping here for now! I will update next week. I am actually re-watching Yu-Gi-Oh! So I can update these chapters as accurately as I can. :) Thank you for reading! 

- Animegirly134

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

14.9K 256 7
A 15 years old girl named Yugi was sitting alone on her windowstill, rain is pouring heavily as she silently crying over her dead grandfather Solomo...
15.4K 252 43
No memory, a blank slate, but...it wasn't always that way. Rai Yushima was just an average teen in the Satellite, or at least, so she thought... Trut...
167K 3.7K 14
How long would you wait for your soul mate? After the death of his beloved Queen in childbirth, the beloved Pharaoh Atem swears to find her one day a...
2.5K 143 66
I'm just a normal girl, right? All that stuff that happened in the past doesn't matter, this is a fresh start. New country, new city, new school... w...