Marrying Atlantis

By Keira000

When plain Jane, Aubrey finds a guy burried in the sand, she naturally helps him. He thanks her by kissing he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Author's note
abyess abyisials afterstory alone amnesia angry anniversary argument argure armadillo article atlantis baby back backk bar battle bearing beat black blood blue board boat bond bonding booze borrowed bouquet boy brother bunker cake case castle cat celbration chic chicklit child children chocolate cluedo college computer concert cookie cough countess couple crazy cruise cry cuddle curious date doctor dress drunk eel elder elderly emperor enemy engagement epilougue exporation fall fame family fan fangirl fashion fiance fight fighting finishing fish five flowers food fortune game ggame girl glamour goldfish gown graduate grand grandma grandmother great grocery heat hero hide home honey honeymoon hospital house injure internet jamacian jar jealous jenny just keep kid kidnapped kids king kiss ladders ladies lady laptop later letter lit live llama looting lost love mama marlin marriage marring marry marrying mate material mer merfolk merma mermaid merman mermen message mother necklace new news newspaper note nurse ocean old older originalwatty palace parent party pastry patisserie photo piano play pregnate princess proud questions rascist recap ring room saving scare school sea sebastian seduct seek shallow shark ship shipwreak shop show sick sing singer singing siren sister sisters skype sleep slumber snakes snowglobe something song speed stealing store surprise sweet swim tease teen teleagram telegram ten theatre tiki transform transformation trick trust trwal twenty underwater vow walk water wattyoriginal wed wedding weeding wifi winderwater years

Chapter 24

18K 646 34
By Keira000

I'm sorry this took so long. this +week has been hectic, something on each day, and I've been to tired to write. i'll try and get at the very least one chapter a week. sorry.

----

It was almost one o’clock when the others knocked the secret code on the door. They practically tackled me to the ground with hugs the second they came through the door and saw me.

“You’re safe,” they sighed with relief. I shook my head my lips quivering.

“No, someone got me,” I sniffled. “I can feel his child wriggling inside me,” I looked down at my stomach and rubbed my hands over it. I looked up back up at them, terror written all over their faces.

“Your pregnant? Does Sebastian know? I’m sorry we didn’t know,” Lena cried hugging me tighter. “Don’t cry your eyes are all blotchy. Please don’t cry. It’s going to be ok,” she reassured me not far from crying herself. I burst into a sob.

“Sebastian’s going to murder me, all because I was too naïve to understand the situation,” I wailed.

Harper cracked. They all glared at her determining whether to strangle her or chop her in to bits.

“It’s not funny Harper, Its serious, what’s going to happen to Sebastian when he finds out,” Irene swatted her arm. Harper continued to laugh and I soon lost it too. I was on the floor laughing so hard till my stomach hurt.

“Your faces, that was classic. That was the perfect reaction. You should get into acting Aubrey, I was even convinced.” She clapped trying to sit up.

“I don’t get it. So you don’t have a baby?” Dominique asked. I shook my head.  We had spent a good couple of hours planning this. Harper had gotten me a sort of sea lemon thingy that stung my eyes to make them go all red. “You tricked us!” she squealed.

“You guys fell for it, oh I better stop the camera.” Harper swam over to where we had hidden a camera under a pillow. “We’ll have to show Sebastian later,” she grinned looking down at the camera and replayed it for us to see. We all laughed when I had begun to cry and Lena’s poor face. To be honest, I think I over acted but they assured me it was good.

Sonya let out a whistle and a messenger trawl appeared. She clipped the camera along with a note to its tail, amazingly the fish didn’t struggle.

“Take this to Sebastian Vischer,” she gave it an address and if swam off. “I couldn’t wait. I bet he’ll be here the second you say you’re pregnant,” she grinned.

“What are you crazy?” He was going kill me once he found out it was a joke.

“Don’t worry, I wrote a letter telling him to watch the entire thing through. Have faith in Sebastian, he’s not the type of guy to open the present before reading the card. But I bet he’ll be here in about…” she looked at the clock silently counting. “Eight minutes? That is if he isn’t with the rest of the family.”

I was dead, so very very dead. Any minute now he was going to be pounding on that door. I suddenly felt very tired. He can wake me up when he gets here it was like…quarter to two. I laid down on the lounge finding it surprisingly comfy and grabbed a cushy pillow.

“Aye, we better leave her, Viola, get a blanket from the cupboard,” Irene instructed. I felt something warm and heavy spread across my body as my eyes fluttered closed.

*** 

I squeezed my pillow tighter trying to fend off the urge to get up. I knew it was morning, I could feel it, but I desperately wanted to sleep in, but my body was being the horrible alarm clock it was. I squeezed the pillow again. It had shrunk and was no longer soft and fluffy. I reluctantly opened my eyes to find my pillow was an arm. Lifting my gaze I found Sebastian gazing at me intently. I instantaneously jerked away from him pushing myself off the bed and onto the floor with a large thump. Curse underwater physics.

I ached meaning this wasn’t a dream. Why was Sebastian here? Why was I here back in our room? In bed with him…while in heat! I jolt my eyes back up at him who was peering down at me.

“Let me explain,” he began. Well that didn’t sound sus at all. I was freakishly panicking here. I was too young for this. What if…. “You got over your heat unexpectedly very quickly. I’ll ask Ava later if it’s a Halfling thing or if it’s just a one off. Generally they last a few days not a few hours.” I grabbed the pillow and slammed it across his face knocking him off his propped up arms.

“You should have told me beforehand!” I yelled. He quickly grabbed his pillow and brought it down on me.

“You shouldn’t have played that horrible trick on me!” he countered before pulling me back up onto his lap. “I was really upset,” he whispered in my ear. “Not to mentioned really pissed!” he growled. I jolted back surprised. “You are mine, and mine alone,” he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in closer so my back was pressed against his toned chest. “And I am yours,” he cupped my face with one hand a tilted my head around for him to kiss. He lips were warm on mine searching them, tasting them. Releasing me, I slowly relaxed into his embrace.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered breathing in his citrusy scent. I felt him nuzzle into my hair.

“I should punish you,” he murmured.

“What!” I turned to look at him swatting him in the face with a flourish of red hair. This time it was a cheekier kiss he stole. He brushed his lips against mine few times before stealing a few pecks from me before going in for the kill.

“I’m still going to punish you,” he grinned. “A round of the Curious Cookie Case, should be suitable.” I groaned, tossing my head back across his shoulder. He was just as obsessive with this game as the last. I cringed when I felt his warm breath slid past my neck. “You left yourself wide open for it. Hehe look how quickly you go bumpy, honey.” I tugged at his ear pulling his face away.

“Don’t call me honey, you fish,” I snapped rolling my eyes, making him laugh. “I really wanted to have a slumber party,” I sulked crossing my arms. Sebasitian nibbled at my ear.

“But you have a slumber party with me every night,” he cooed. I poked him in the side making him coil.

“It’s not the same,” I explained feeling Sebastian enjoy my discomfort.

“I wouldn’t say that. When I got there, you were out like a light. You sleep like a kid, once you’re out, there’s no waking you. It’s funny the things you say while you are asleep,” he cheekily grinned.

“I don’t talk while i sleep.” He raised an questioning eyebrow to me. “I don’t.” Gosh if I did, Paul would have made it known to the world and would tease me to no end.

“You’re so fun to tease,” he tapped me on the nose and smiled. Giving up I flopped back against Sebastian’s chest.

I didn’t want to complain but I really did want to have a girl’s night. I pulled at Sebastian’s arm to look at his watch. It was well past breakfast but nowhere near lunch. “Do you have work today?” I asked looking up at him. He shook his head. “Can we go to the patisserie?” I asked finding a sudden urge for another treat.

“I just took you to the theatre,” he seemed a bit annoyed. I nodded not wanting to be selfish and left his arms to find something to wear as I was still in the tee I had borrowed from Harper. I went through the normal routine of breakfast and did a quick clean and made a new batch of biscuits, that wouldn’t last the day. “Aubrey, let’s go for a swim,” I turned to him giving him a curious look. “You spend too much time locked up here. I want it to be something we do and continue to do. Even if it is just around the block.” I tilled my head. “I just want us to keep talking,” he explained. I remembered my aunt and her husband used to do something like this. Just randomly take a walk up the street and back, sometimes longer. I had overheard her say something about how she loved it for some reason or another. I took off my apron and swam over to him.

“If you wish,” I answered and came up and let him take my hand as he lead me out the door.

-------

Again sorry for taking so long.

not much of a sleep over was it... but did you think at first she was serious? (probs not)

 Now I want to know what sort of things you want to know about either Seb/Red’s personal life. This next chapter I want to be a ‘bonding’ chapter.

So leave a comment. Even a list of question you want answered. or just what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 21.5K 28
Passport? Check. Book of maps to every country in the world? Check. The world's best treasure hunting dad and the most incredible stepmom? Check. ...
65.5K 5.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
392K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
352K 5K 46
Some things are just unintended... like bumping into a conceited vampire at a party, hating his guts then - against all your better judgement and fre...