Book of maps to every country in the world? Check.
The world's best treasure hunting dad and the most incredible stepmom? Check.
My amazing boyfriend of over a year and a half? Check!
The same crazy guy who'd been chasing us on our last exploration and the group of other crazy people he's basically teamed up with? Ugh, check.
And the newest member of our group, my baby sister Addy, who's going on her very first treasure hunt at the tender age of four months old? Oh, my gosh, check!
Call me, Callie Landon, a complete fool and I'd have to totally agree. As to what type of fool, I'd let you know. I was a fool in love, a fool to do what we did every day, a fool to trust Agents Jenna Hudson and Chris Turner when they said that they had another treasure for us to find, one that's only known by the FBI and the government and hadn't gone public.
And just what was that treasure? Well, we didn't know. And neither did they. It was apparently life changing, though, so I was guessing pretty big.
Our group was going to be bigger on this exploration, that's for sure. And we were adding another, rather unexpected person: Sophie Barnes, who was Max's ex-girlfriend.
This treasure hunt was going to be even more dangerous than our others. It was going to full of sneaking into government facilities in other countries, stealing priceless items that were supposed to be heavily guarded, car chases, near kidnappings...and enough dirty diapers to knock out a hundred men just with the smell.
It was going to be one crazy adventure.
But then again, it always was in the world of treasure hunting.
(Book 3 in the My Life Series)
- My Life Of Evasion
- 1. You Know You Like Being The Cute Guy With The Cute Baby
- 2. So If You Can't Tell Me, Why Mention It?
- 3. Food Fights Are Just A Way We Show Each Other Love
- 4. Well, I Wasn't Quite Expecting That For Christmas
- 5. It's Been Lovely, But I Have To Scream Now
- 6. It's Not That I'm Immature...It's Just That You Started It!
- 7. Looks Like You're Going To See Your Penguins
- 8. Overpacking Is Sometimes A Good Thing
- 9. 0 to 60 in 1,345,807 Seconds
- 10. Nerd? I Prefer Intellectual Badass
- 11. The Faster I Type The Password, The More Ninja-y I Feel
- 12. Give Me Coffee And No One Gets Hurt
- 13. If Curiosity Killed The Cat, Then My Ninth Life Should Be Over
- 14. There's A Lot Of Trunk Space On This Elephant
- 15. A Little Bit Of Nothin'...Like That Will Help!
- 16. Can We At Least Have One Normal Date?
- 17. And Does Drama Always Have To Be On That Date With Us Also?
- 18. Desperate Times Call For Crazy Measures
- 19. Even If I Had Multiple Personalities, None Of Them Would Like You
- 20. I Now Pronounce You Fake Husband And Wife
- 21. Forever And Always
- 22. You Can Never Truly Mend A Broke Heart
- 23. The Dark Side Totally Doesn't Have Cookies
- 24. You Hold My Heart In Your Hands...So Don't Clap
- 25. We're Not Lost...We're On An Adventure!
- 26. Sometimes, That Knight In Shining Armor Turns Out To Be A Dork In Tin Foil
- Epilogue: Are You Ready For Another Adventure?