Dew of the Sea (On Hold)

By SmilelyTaylor

"Through the storm and seas, they live happily ever after together... Forever. The end" mother finished. "Oh... More

Prologue & Chapter 1; The Pathetic Cruel Jerk
Chapter 2; Scars and Beauty
Chapter 3; Belladonna
Chapter 5; Blood of love ones
Chapter 6; The mist
Chapter 7; Two roses.

Chapter 4; Crazy aliens from planet Blubberfluff

293 8 7
By SmilelyTaylor

A/N: !#!@^#!#@! HOLYCRAPANOLY.

Is it already chapter 4? WOWZERS! I have a great idea for chapter 5 so I needed to get this one out of the way. xPP  It involves dancing. (Hint, Hint.  Wink, Wink!)

Might be boring but I tried for it not to be.  No promises though!

Love it or hate it... Either way your read it!

Hugs and kisses. Mwah, Mwah. (LOL... Don't ask)

*******

Chapter 4; Crazy aliens from planet Blubberfluff  

“Where are you taking me, Benjamin?” I said in a loud, but low whisper.  

He didn’t even turn his head to look at me, only continued to walk forward.  Nice old Benjamin was dragging me around the ship.  He moved left and right, while pulling my arm out of socket, such a great person.  I hope you hint my sarcasm. Slamming my feet on the ship floor; I try my hardest to stop moving. My legs felt strong as I did this.  

“What the..?” Benjamin stops and looks straight in my eyes. “Come on!”  

“Not until you tell me where we are going!” I said standing my ground.  

“Rosie, I’m just going to talk to you!” He said throwing his hands up.  

“Well, you can talk to me right here." I said a little bit curious.  

Facing me, Benjamin took a deep breath and smiled.  Leaning my head to the right, I waited for him to talk.  His brown eyes looked straight into my green ones.  I felt as if I was naked right in front of him. Somehow, just looking in my eyes, he knew everything. I had an urge to cover up my face and body.  Did I somehow lose my clothes while we race around the ship?  Taking my eyes off his, I looked at my body.  Nope, good, they are still on.  

Slowing moving my eyes back to his, I stare.  Maybe I should say something?  No, No don’t Rosie, just wait.  Ugh, he is taking too long though! Maybe he's taking so long cause he wants to say something nice?  

“Hmm, never mind Rosie. See you in the morning” Benjamin said brushing against me as he walked away.  

“Hey, no, no get back here right now!” I yelled at Benjamin’s back.  

“Goodnight Rosie!” He said looking over his shoulder.  

It's not even worth it to chase him. I won't get a single word out of him. Stubborn sixteen year old boy is what he is! I'll just get little Billy to annoy him tomorrow at breakfast.

Opening my cabin door, the air was filled with wet, soured clothing. I'm regretting throwing them in a pile now. Walking over to the pile of nasty smelly clothes, I pick them up and hang them up. Sitting on my bed, I slip off my shoes and socks. As I threw them in the corner, I notice how dirty my room got. Sighing I say out loud 'I gotta clean up this mess soon'.  

Too tired to get up, I lie down on my pillow.  What a long day, now that I think about it. First, getting soaked, then in trouble, and then cleaning the kitchen, then finding out my dad was alive and coming to meet me. All of this was because of Benjamin...  

Closing my eyes, I listen to the waves.  I can hear the Sea singing. Singing to me and all the creatures, telling them it's time for bed and not play. Tomorrow will come soon, don't worry.  He'll keep us safe throughout the night. Go to sleep now little ones.   Smiling to myself, I continue to listen as I fall asleep.  

*Next Morning*  

"Rosemary, open up!" Someone said hitting the door, "Come on, it's me Benjamin!"  

Groaning, I open my eyes, and slowly get off the bed. Why do my arms and legs hurt so much? Oh yeah, I spent hours cleaning the kitchen with my best friend yesterday! I can't wait to clean the head with him today.  

"I'm coming" I said mumbling not even sure if Benjamin could understand it.  

Opening the door, I see Benjamin standing there all smileys.  What was he so happy about? It's just another day on a pirate ship. Do I dare to ask him why?  

"What are you so darn happy about?" yup, I dared myself.  

"Oh nothing, it just that the Belladonna crew is on board." He said trying not to jump out of his skin.

"Okay, whatever" I said half asleep.  

1...2...3... LIGHT BULB!  

"WHAT?! The Belladonna crew is here?!" I practically screamed.  

Benjamin burst out laughing, holding his stomach.  

 "Not yet, but soon!" He said laughing still, "In a couple minutes actually."  

Turning on my heel, I dash into my room.  Standing at my bed, I make the covers fly from the end of the bed to the front and sit the pillow straight up. Smiling at my ‘nicely’ made bed, I run to my damped clothes, and grab them.  Rushing out of the doorway, not hitting Benjamin, I turn right while avoiding running into some crewmembers.  Climbing down some stairs ways, I finally reach the washroom.  Handing my damp clothes to May, I say my sorry and sprint out of the room.  

Out of breath, I enter my room to find Benjamin sitting on my bed.  Not enough time to argue with him, I grab a pair of clean clothes and run to the head. Hoping no one is taking a shower.  With my wet hair, I dress myself into clothes and shoes.  Walking, calmly, out of the bathroom, I head to my room.  Reaching for my hairbrush, I begin to comb out my hair.  

“You’re like a bee on steroids, you know?” I voice said making me jump  

“Your hilarious, Benjamin!” I said forgetting he was in my room

 “I’m serious!  You looked like a bee buzzing around the ship doing this and that” He said through laughs.  

Surprisingly, I joined with his laughter.  Who knew, Benjamin Ashton could make, me, Rosemary Leighton laugh.  I guess Benjamin isn’t that bad of a guy.  No, Rose, don’t let this guy fool you!  Quietly I stopped laughing and frown at him.     

“Let’s get some breakfast real quick before the Belladonna arrives?” Benjamin offered getting off my bed at the same time.  

“Uh, sure, why not” I said a little bit happy he asked. Blah, what is happening to me?  

Walking down the halls together, we nod and smile at passing crewmembers. They stare at us like we were crazy aliens from planet Blubberfluff. Was it so weird seeing arch enemies walk together? Maybe, but oh well.  

There was an awkward silence as we walked.  Not one of those quiet moments when you didn’t need to talk to each other.  Hoping Benjamin would say something so I didn’t have to and risk saying something stupid.  

“So, areyohapyyoargoitoseyurda?” Benjamin said making no sense whatsoever.  

Giggling at his mistake I ask, “What did you say?”  

“Oh sorry, I meant to say, are you happy you are going to see your dad?” Benjamin ask slowly and understandable.  

“Oh yes!  A little bit nervous to be honest” I said smiling to myself  

“Why nervous, he is your dad after all" He said looking at me from the corner of his eye  

“I know, but I haven’t seen him in years though” I answer too lazy to do the math.  

Reaching the diner hall, we push both of the doors open, also ending our little chat.  Everyone’s eyes glance at us in confusion. They were probably thinking "Here come the aliens from planet Blubberfluff, what weirdos!"  Rolling my eyes, I continue to walk. Knowing I couldn't sit next to Benjamin, I look at him one more time and started walking in a different direction than him. Searching the room, I looked for messy brown hair among pirate hats and different heads.  Finally finding the head I was looking for, I headed over there.  

“Tommy!” I screamed into his ear.  

Everyone at our table started cracking up at Tommy face.  He looked like a big old scared baby.  His eyes were huge and his jaw was on the table.  

“Yes Rosemary?” Tommy asked relaxing his eyes  

“Why are you eating my cereal?” I asked serious  

 “I’m not!” Tommy answered unsure.  

Taking a seat next to him, I grab his bowl and start eating the leftover food.  This is what pretty much happened every morning at breakfast.  One of the funniest moments that I will remember forever, no matter what.  

While finishing up breakfast, there was a loud yell outside.  Seconds later, one of the crewmembers burst the door open, and yells “All hands on deck!”  

Shoving the rest of cereal in my mouth, I jump up knowing what was about to happen.  Butterflies stormed in my stomach as I ran onto the ship deck.  Bodies ran into me left and right, trying to line up.  Failing horribly for minutes but finally we all were nicely line up.  Feeling someone brush up against me, I turn to except to see Billy or Tommy but saw Benjamin.   Elbowing him in the side, I smile at him but quietly turn to face Scarlet.  Listening to Scarlet give orders and tell everyone what was happening, Benjamin elbows me back.  Anger, I elbow him real hard making him yelp in pain.  

Benjamin!” Scarlet yelled, and continue on with talking

Benjamin eyed me but then smiled. One of those, I forgive you smiles. From the corner of my eye, I see a ship moving among ours. Was this really about to happen? I have to be dreaming or at least passed out from Benjamin's broom-hitting-head-prank. Interrupting Scarlet's talking, long walking planks slammed on our ship. One by one, Belladonna's crewmembers walked over the planks to our ship. They didn't look that different from The Warrior Queen crew, except nicer clothes. Out of the group of men, came a captain-looking man. He is about 6'1, around the age range of 35-40, dark black hair, and calm green eyes.

"Hello Captain Silver, welcome aboard The Warrior Queen" Scarlet said shaking the stranger, know as Captain Silver, hand

"Thank you... it's Scarlet, isn't it?" 'Captain Silver' said while shaking her hand too.

"Yes sir." She said smiling probably because he remembers her name.

Captain Silver scanned our crew, looking for someone. Clueless, I look closer to this stranger face. Captain Silver. Maybe this stranger was my dad? Luke Leighton was known as Captain Silver? He kind of looked like me. I got my brown hair from my mom, but the darkness from him (Dark brown hair). My green eyes are from him, of course. I must have gotten my height from my mom since he was tall and I am short.

Locking eyes with him, he finally smiled for the first time while being on this ship. His smile automatically made me smile. Staring only for a little bit longer, I started walking through the group of men. First it was a slow calm walk, until my legs picked up speed. Next thing you know, I'm speed walking through the crowd. Steps away from him, I stopped and stare again. Stretching his arm out, I hesitated before I ran into his arms. Wrapping my arms around his body, I felt a part of my heart that have felt empty for years, feel filled with love. I could feel tears start to form in my eyes.

Whispering in my ear, Captain Silver said "I've miss you so much, Rosemary."

Pulling out of his hug to look in his eyes, I said "I've miss you too, daddy"

Smiling at each other, we turn to walk together to the Captain's cabin. Joining us by my side, Benjamin walked. Shouldn't he stay with the crew, or does he have permission to come along? I didn't care. My dad is finally with me, to stay forever.

*Hours later*

Captain Ashton and my father talked about attack plans. Benjamin and I just listened, carefully. The captains mostly agreed with each other but also disagreed. Edward came in with food and drinks every hour. Benjamin passed me notes saying silly things like; "My dad is better than your dad!"

I'll admit it, I was anger that I couldn't talk to my father. I have many stories to tell him and other things but this was more important. Plus, we have all the time in the world to talk about my life. Nothing bad is going to happen to my father, everything is just to be perfect now.

"Then that's what we will do!" My father said with a sigh

"Sounds like a plan. Your crew trains on your ship and I'll make sure my crew trains too." Captain Ashton said drinking some rum.

"Good, but Rosemary isn't going to fight in this battle, correct?" Father said pointing at me.

"Wait, what?!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Rosemary, let me take care of this." Captain said calming me down a little.

Did my father seriously just say I couldn't fight in this huge battle? I'm one of the best swordsmen, in my case swordswomen, on this ship! I beat Benjamin Ashton for crying out loud! Crossing my arms over my chest, I pouted.

"Luke, Rose is great with a sword. She's deadly." Captain Ashton said. I nodded in agreement.

"Doesn't matter, I am not allowing my little girl to fight!" Father yelled trying to keep calm

"Let her prove to you that she can fight? She'll fight Benjamin again" Captain Ashton offered. I nodded in agreemen- Wait what? Fight Benjamin again? Heck no, I barely won last time!

"No, that's okay. I'll just watch her closely while she trains this few weeks." Father said shaking his head.

Thank you daddy!

"Okay, good. Benjamin go inform Scarlet of our plans and Rosemary go with him." Captain Ashton said pointing to the door.

*********   

A/N: Well… Do not ask my how pirates take showers on the ship; ‘cause I do not know!  That’s one of the good things about writing.  You can make things that are impossible seem possible!

Muwahaha ;)  Sorry if there is any mistakes! :/

I'll look it over in the morning, It's almost 12 ... What is up with me and uploading late at night?! XD

Okay. I'm going to admit it... I cried while Rosemary finally hugged her dad for the longest time period.  I'm such a baby! XD

Teehehe  

Anywho; I hope this was a good chapter for y’all. I upload before the next blue moon. ;D

To you, from Taylor. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 107 10
***this book contains suicidal thoughts and tendencies, may not be appropriate for younger audiences*** In which she looks for the purpose of life. L...
686K 25.4K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
621 147 40
A peaceful and boring life is supposed to be a simple goal to achieve, right? With her small family and dog, living in a little cabin by the beach...
16.6K 1.2K 34
have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who could save me from myself, i find it rather...