Loving Youㅣ2PM Wooyoung x IU

By moonnightlight17

"Every thing that I do is out of loving you" Starring: 2PM Wooyoung and IU More

Loving You
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Chapter
Acknowledgement

Chapter 11

566 18 0
By moonnightlight17

Jieun received a text message from Wooyoung at noon, *Guys, let’s go to mall!* she read.

She immediately called him, [“Yoboseyo?”] He said from the other line.

“Is that your treat?” she grinned, fixing her bed since she was only laying there.

[“Ani”]

“Tch… no treat?” she said pouting.

[“Arrasseo, I’ll treat you but it’ll be our secret, okay?]

“Okay!” she cheered happily. “By the way, what time are we meeting with them?”

[“After lunch… should I fetch you up?”]

“Thanks but no thanks… I’ll hung up, annyeong”

[“Oh, annyeong”]

Jieun went out of her room, “Eomma!” she called out running down the staircase.

“Oh?!” her mom went out from the kitchen and was rubbing her hands to her apron. “Wae?”

“Can I go out? To the mall?” she pleaded while doing her aegyo

“Who are your companions?” her mom asked while avoiding her eyes to hers.

“The group” she answered. Her mom knew about their group though.

“Okay!”

“YEHE---” she was cut by her mom.

“But! Ajusshi would drive you there”

“But, eomma I can manage going there on my own!” she protested.

“No buts. If you don’t want my condition then you won’t go to the mall”

“Aisssh… okay” she sadly said being the loser.

“Good and be home at exactly 7PM before your dad would be home, okay?” she just nodded as an answer.

She instantly went to her room to change in a casual dress. She wore a dress that shows her perfect body, her floral skirt that shows a bit part of her thighs and her plain white shirt that covers her upper arm.

She faces her mirror that gives her full reflection from her head to toe when her phone rings, “Yoboseyo?”

 [“Are you still at home?”]

“Ne, but I’m almost done though. Are you in the mall already?” she asked while brushing her hair.

[“Not yet, should I pick you up?”]

“No, ajusshi will be taking me there. See you there, though”

[“Don’t get too pretty for me!”] Wooyoung teased while grinning.

“Mwo?!”

Before she could even realize what he just stated, he directly put down the phone.

“Aisssh… this moron!” she exclaimed and threw her phone over her bed and crossed her arms in annoyance.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung was smiling on his bed like a man who has loses his mind. It was the Kim sibling’s idea to go to the mall. And he was commanded to tell Jieun there plan.

Realizing it’s already 1PM; he immediately went off his bed and got his clothes. He was wearing simple white polo shirt and jeans giving him a cute yet appealing look. He drives to the mall and sent her a text message.

She first arrives to the mall and received a message from Wooyoung, *Are you there yet?* she read.

She shoots him a reply, *Ne, where should we meet?*

Seconds later, her phone buzzes but the text message is not from Wooyoung but Minjun. *Jieun-ah… let’s meet at the ice cream parlor in front of the Bench, okay?*

She read and sent him an *Okay* reply.

After a few minutes, Wooyoung arrived in the mall and walked to their meeting place. “Oppa!” Jieun waved licking her ice cream.

“Oh, did you wait that long?” she shook her head though she waited a bit longer than expected, but the ice cream eases it.

“Are they on their way already?” she asked and he sat opposite to her.

“I think so; Minjun hyung didn’t shoot a reply to me”

On the other hand, the two brothers were watching them from their CCTV cameras around the said ice cream parlor. They commanded some men to put and install cameras.

“Look, look! Uri Udongie’s making his move!” Minjun exclaimed while watching Wooyoung wiping some cream off Jieun’s lower lip.

“Hyung, what if they’d know about this?” Junho hissed worriedly.

“They won’t know if none of us would tell, okay? Besides, we are just helping Wooyoung out”

“Are we just eating ice cream till they’ll come?” Jieun accepted the ice cream Wooyoung handed.

“I don’t know we couldn’t just walk around since here is our meeting place. Oh, wait”

“Mm…?” Wooyoung got some tissue from the counter and wiped off the cream from Jieun’s lower lip. “Oh, gomawoyo”

 “Remember what I told you over the phone?” Wooyoung grinned impishly.

“Mm…? A reminder?” she tilted her head.

“I told you not to be so pretty for me” he teased.

“I.DIDN’T.GET.MYSELF.PRETTY.FOR.YOU” she cleared giving him her death glares.

“And if I decided to make myself pretty it’s not for you!” she added picking her bag to walk out of the parlor but Wooyoung held on her wrist and sat her back.

“I’m just kidding! Don’t take it seriously. But you really are effortlessly pretty as always” he seriously said but Jieun just narrowed her eyes.

Wooyoung licks on his vanilla flavored ice cream when Jieun poked his wrist. And his ice cream messed the tip of his nose, she laughed loudly.

“Aisssh… you brat” Wooyoung murmured and wiped his nose with the remaining tissues. Jieun licked on her ice cream while still giggling. She shifted her attention to the suspicious thing beside their table.

“Hyung! Look! We’ll get busted in no time!” Junho pulled his hyung back to his seat.

When Wooyoung noticed her shifting her attention, he immediately took a dip from his ice cream with his fingertip and placed it near Jieun’s right cheek, “Jieun-ah” he called.

Her head didn’t get a full turn to him since his fingertip was their blocking its way but she then realized that he just took his revenge. “Yah!” she breathed out between her teeth looking furious but playful.

Junho and Minjun sighed, “Kamsahamnida Wooyoung-ah!” they both said in unison.

They finished their ice creams at the same time and both went to the counter to buy another.

“Ajumma, a mixed one please this time?” they said in unison.

“Is this a date? You know, you look good together as a couple” she said while mixing their ice creams.

“Eh? Aniyo, we aren’t dating” Jieun instantaneously deprived waving her hands.

“Jagiya, don’t be shy. Why were you denying US?” Wooyoung easily slipped his arm on her slim waist. “Don’t worry we won’t get caught by your parents”

“Yah” Jieun simply said almost popping her eyes.

“We should get going hyung… They have been waiting for half an hour” Junho suggested and his older brother agreed. They both got out from the office.

“Ride on, Ji” Wooyoung whispered in her hair and took a good sniff from her sweet-scented hair.

“Ahhh, mianhaeyo oppa…” she smiled sweetly at him. ‘You’ll get punish after this’ she thought.

 “I wish your relationship would prosper, here’s your ice cream” she handed them their mixed ice creams.

“Kamsahamnida” they said.

Wooyoung’s phone rang and he handed the ice cream to Jieun, “Ne, hyung… Okay, we’re on our way… See you” he puts down his phone.

Jieun handed the ice cream back, “No, it’s yours. Let’s go, they’re in the arcade”

They arrived in the arcade and Minjun greeted Wooyoung a brotherly hug, “How’s the date?” he whispered and Wooyoung just widen his eyes. ‘DATE?!’

‘He planned this?’ his thoughts added and Minjun leaned away and walked to one of the games while smiling happily for their missioned was a success.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 225 20
"Why are you always sneaking out?" "To see you" Started: 22 ⁿᵈ October 2022 Ended: ~28ᵗʰ August 2023
1.9K 57 9
"𝑰𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎" 𝑰...
15.5K 641 71
Wooyoung is a normal boy with a normal life or so he thinks. One day he will meet a group of boys that will change his and his friends' lives. Anoth...
106K 3.8K 62
"I don't do relationships. That would be boring." ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Sexual scenes Abuse Swearing Violent scenes Self harm Started: 2nd March 2021 Comp...