The Master's Chess Piece [Bla...

By KayKay530

You kept your head down, staring a your brown boots. You slightly tilted your head towards the sound of shoes... More

}{ Intro }{
}{ Chapter One }{
}{ Chapter Two }{
}{ Chapter Three }{
}{ Chapter Four }{
}{ Chapter Five }{
}{ Chapter Six }{
}{ Chapter Seven }{
}{ Chapter Eight }{
}{ Chapter Nine }{
}{ Chapter Ten }{
}{ Chapter Eleven }{
}{ Chapter Twelve }{
}{ Chapter Fourteen }{
}{ Chapter Fifteen }{
}{ Chapter Sixteen }{
}{ Chapter Seventeen }{
}{ Chapter Eighteen }{
}{ Chapter Nineteen }{
}{ Chapter Twenty }{

}{ Chapter Thirteen }{

1K 33 4
By KayKay530

You watched Ciel as he walked away from you with Lizzy. Lizzy, you thought, what is she to him? You shrugged, maybe you shouldn't have turned Jasper away so quickly.

"A ball tomorrow?" Bard blew out smoke, "She better not have me dress up in that weird baby costume thing again."

"She made me into a bunny!" Finny shouted.

"But you were cute as a bunny." Mey-Rin said.

"And I don't make a cute baby?" Bard turned to Mey-Rin.

You rolled your eyes at them. Thankfully you weren't around when they were being dressed up like that. You walked away to find a duster and ladder. You dragged the ladder through the long hallways, "What the hell am I doing?" You asked yourself as you continued to drag the ladder down the hallway Ciel's study was in. You stopped in front of a large picture hanging on the wall. You climbed up the ladder and took out the duster. What the heck? You lowered your duster, How the hell can I clean a house that doesn't even have dust? You walked over to another picture, still no dust. "All right, I'll clean the stairs or something. That's what maids do, right?" You said aloud.

You put the ladder and duster away and traded them for a mop and a bucket of soapy water. You made your way to the main entrance hall and started mopping the floor. "This is stupid." You muttered. "I should be killing people, not cleaning floors for a thirteen year old."

You continued to mop the floor, not thinking about how you were going to dry it. You were mopping in the corner when you heard a thud and a little boy scream. You turned around, Ciel Phantomhive had his foot in a bucket and was sitting on his butt. You laughed, then stopped, then laughed again.

"Don't just stand there laughing like a hyena, help me up." He ordered.

You walked over to him, managing not to fall on the ground. "What is it that you need?" You leaned down to help him up.

"Is Sebastian back yet?"

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Sir, he only left a few minutes ago."

"He's taking too long, who is that man inviting?" Ciel grabbed your hand. "Honestly, that butler makes me want to-"

You lost your footing as he pulled himself up, you slipped and fell. You heard a breath of air escape his lips as your body fell on top on his. You looked down, his face was a few inches away from yours. You watched his eye search your face until it finally met your eyes. "Sorry," slipped out from your mouth in a whisper. Ciel didn't answer you. You could feel his heart racing against your chest, and his lungs taking in breaths of air. He had one arm wrapped around your waist. His other hand reached up towards your face, removing some   [h/c] hair that had fallen out of place. He drew his fingers to your ear, pushing the hair behind it. The world around you was no longer in existence, the feeling from the night before had reappeared. You and him were in a little universe that the two of you had created. Then the door opened, and just like that, it was gone.

"Young Master? What is going on here?" Sebastian's voice filled the silent room.

"You're late." Ciel pushed you off of him, "Help me up."

Sebastian pulled Ciel up, "Are you hurt?" Ciel shook his head. Sebastian turned to you and help you up, "Are you hurt?" You shook your head. Your eyes were stuck to Ciel, but his eye was looking elsewhere.

"Now that I know you are both fine, would you mind telling me how this happened?" Sebastian looked at both of you.

"I was cleaning the floor and Ciel slipped, then I went to help him and fell on top of him." You bowed your head, "Please forgive me Young Master."

Ciel wasn't looking at you. "It's fine, get back to work."

Sebastian turned his head from you to Ciel. "I think I'll take care of cleaning the floor. I don't want anyone else slipping and getting hurt." Sebastian looked down at Ciel's foot, "Sir, could you possibly remove the bucket on your foot?" Ciel blushed, then pulled the bucket off himself and handed it to Sebastian.

"[f/n], please go see if Lady Elizabeth needs anything." Sebastian picked up the mop and started working.

"Right away." You took once last glance at Ciel before walking away. You didn't know where the dress room was exactly, so you just walked down random halls until you heard screaming and laughing. You finally stopped in front of a door which giggling had come from. You knocked, "Lady Lizzy, is there anything I can do to help?"

The door swung opened, bright cheerful eyes greeted you. "[f/n]! Come in and try on this outfit!" Lizzy took your hand and pulled you in.

You looked around, the room was a light shade of pink with a soft green trimming around the walls. This room must be decorated just for her, you thought. Your eyes fell upon Mey-Rin, you started laughing.

"It's not funny!" Mey-Rin yelled with a red face. She was dressed up in a weird bug outfit, maybe it was a lady bug or a spotted beetle. You weren't quite sure, but you knew it made Mey-Rin blush since it stopped around her thighs.

"Here! Oh you're going to look so cute! This is going to be a wonderful ball!" Lizzy threw a costume at you. "Here, let me take off your clo-"

"No!" You screamed and slapped her hands away from your back.

Lizzy's face became a mixture of fright and confusion. "What's wrong?"

"I'm truly sorry Lady Lizzy, it's just I have markings on my skin I don't like showing anybody."

Tears welled up in the girl's eyes, "Oh [f/n], I'm so sorry! I didn't know! If I did I wouldn't have tried to-"

You cut her off, not wanting to hear anymore whining. "It's fine, I'll just put it on behind the screen."

She nodded her head eagerly, the tears had suddenly disappeared.

You sighed and walked behind the screen. You held the costume out and looked at it. It was a cat costume. She was making you dress like a feline. You slipped it on and walked out from behind the screen. Lizzy cheered and sat you down while she did the finishing touches. She finally allowed you to look in a mirror. Oh god, you thought as you saw yourself. You wore a midnight black dress. It ended at your knees and the bottom of the skirt pooffed out. On your head two black ears with pink middles stuck out of your [h/c] hair that had been put up in a high ponytail. Then attached to your behind a long black tail hit the floor. Lizzy had put black makeup on your eyes and lips. Then she had drawn black whiskers on your cheeks and colored your nose black.

"Are you sure this is cute?" You asked. It didn't seem like she was trying to make you cute. It was like she was trying to make you into a six year old on Halloween.

"It's lovely! You look so adorable!" She screeched.

Oh my god, you thought, I'm going to be deaf by the time she leaves.

"I think I have to find Mey-Rin another outfit." Lizzy said with her hand on her chin. "You may leave, but do keep the costume on!"

You left the room, wobbling in the black high heeled boots on your feet. "[f/n]," Sebastian stopped you in the hallway, "what on earth are you wearing?"

"Lady Lizzy's costume for me." You wanted to hide in a corner.

"A cat," Sebastian's eyes roamed your body, "a black cat." He kept staring at you.

"Is there something wrong, I'm going to take it off."

"I love cats."

"Um," you took a step back, "okay Creep."

Sebastian blushed, "I don't mean it like that."

"Yeah, okay." You walked past him, "I'll be in my room changing into normal human clothing." You walked away from him. You made your way down the halls and found yourself at the entrance of the mansion.

"[f/n]," you froze when you heard Ciel's voice, "what on earth are you wearing?"

You spun around and tried to look serious, but really, who can look at a person with whiskers on their face seriously? "If you must know, your lady asked me to wear this ridiculous outfit and before you can make fun of me, I'd like you to know that I'm pretty sure she's planning to dress you like a blue bird to match your eyes."

"I wasn't going to make fun of you. Besides, you don't have to wear that for tomorrow's ball. We aren't using her stupid idea. I can't believe that girl thought adults would wear silly costumes like that. What a fool." Ciel snorted.

Wow, but rude for his maybe-more-than-friends friend, you thought. "Is there anything you need?"

"No, I'm on my way to tell Lizzy the theme of the ball since she desires one. It's animal themed, if it weren't, I'd have a tantruming baby on my hands. Anyways, the guest will arrive and Sebastian will had out masks as they walk in."

"That sounds like a lovely idea."

He raised an eyebrow, "No, a pathetic idea really. By the way, Lizzy insists that you and the other servants attend as guest. Please go tell the others that."

You bowed, "Right away sir."
<::::::::::::{===O O===}::::::::::::>
How do you spell crappy? C-R-A-P-P-Y! Sorry for the bad chapter. Basically a filler chapter, again, sorry.

Even though Lizzy is bada$$, I'm making her into a little dandelion. Okay? Okay.
For some reason I keep pronouncing 'Lizzy' as 'Lindsey' in my head.

It's so weird to write about looking into Ciel's eyes because he only has one eye showing. So instead of eyes, it's just eye. And that's weird. "I looked into his deep blue eye." That doesn't sound normal or romantic...well the sentence isn't romantic, but whatever. You get it.

WTF Black Butler Moment:
When Sebastian does a bunch of things super fast and everyone is like wtf but Ciel is completely unamused

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
A Stalker's Passion By Dani

Mystery / Thriller

6.8K 145 16
"CHARLIE!" His screams were getting closer until I saw him completely. I grabbed the knife and pointed it straight at him. "Get away from me!" I say...
18.4K 599 11
//COMPLETED// //Black Butler Fanfiction// //SebastianxReader// //Description// Y/N is a criminal who specializes in throwing knives, she is conniving...
88K 2.7K 10
I'd say I live a pretty good life. Yes, my mother and sister hate my guts, I had to watch my father get murdered before my eyes, my only friends are...